Author Topic: Interpreting one’s own dreams  (Read 8954 times)

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
  • Be kind and gentle on yourself, but move forward.
    • A Private and Creative Environment for Individual Studying Inner Self
@Sena

How exciting. I have had a few of those kinds of dreams myself. They are so mind opening it is surreal sometimes, for me. There are parts of the day where a new revelation will come to me about a dream I had months previous. Boy those are great fun when you are doing something you need to finish. A previous exstience dream of mine I had I was shot in the front, stomach area. When I woke up, I was actually in a pool of sweat, thought I was bleeding and dying, and oh the pain was horrific. Yay me LOL I can truly say I know what it feels like to be shot. Really. Just wild these dreams can be. How real they can be sometimes.

I find the most personal ones though, I just... never forget them. They play such a prominent role. For me. 

“I form the light, and I create darkness; I make the weal, and I create the woe. I am the Lord who do all these things.” ~ Your I AMness

Offline Sena

• Sethie III
I had two dreams last night that I recall. I woke up in the middle of the night after the first dream. I recalled it clearly and I thought to myself that this is a very interesting dream. I then fell asleep almost immediately. The next dream was before I woke up in the morning. I had been working on my laptop, when something strange happened on the screen. It was as if a new operating system had taken over. I desperately pressed keys including ctrl/alt/delete, but nothing happened. I thought this might be a virus and that I had lost all my data. I was relieved when I woke up and realised itt was only a dream.

The strange thing was that I was now able to recall nothing of my first dream. It is as if my Inner Self had wiped it out. I recall reading something like this in Seth, who said that sometimes the conscious mind may be prevented from recalling a dream for which it is not emotionally ready.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 03:39:23 AM by Sena »

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~We are the black sheep of the Universe.~
    • Like us on Facebook!
A good case for keeping a dream journal. I wonder if you had written down your first dream when you woke up, it would come back to you? If your conscious mind had prevented your recollection, I wonder how the dream journal would play a part by helping you recall it.

I'm not good at interpreting dreams other than my own, and even that's sketchy. Have you tried to figure out how your second dream relates to your waking reality? Any symbolism? Or something you're currently experiencing that mimics the feeling you had in the dream?

I've have recurring dreams about having trouble making phone calls for decades. Back in the day, it was about the frustration of not dialing the proper phone number on a rotary phone, then later updated to push button phones, and now cell phones. The equipment is updated, the problem remains the same. I feel it has something to do with a strong need to communicate clearly, or maybe a doubt in my ability to do so.

Offline Sena

• Sethie III
Quote from: Deb
Have you tried to figure out how your second dream relates to your waking reality?
Deb, what I take from the second dream is that I am being cautioned to not stray too far from physical reality at present. I need to keep in mind that Seth's teaching was directed mainly to a small group of people, and I can't assume that everything in the books is relevant to me at this moment in time. So I will not be looking for too many "supernatural" experiences.

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
Quote from: Sena
Quote from: strangerthings
The odd thing was that it was about the younger male patients having sexual relationships with the older female patients. They felt that it was their last chance to experience the joys of love.

For me, my dreams incorporate things I am familiar with. Your sanitorium experience seems that it made its way there? Isn't it interesting that the focus was on the above quoted part?  (I think that is what you meant?) Did you come to any other thoughts around that? It is like it is saying to me: "You are never too old to find true love. At any age, not matter what your condition is, even if you are in a TB facility, one is never too old to have and experience this true joy and love." OF course that is only my interpretation and it could mean something totally different to you.

strangerthings, your interpretation is certainly a plausible one. For me, the main thing about this dream is that it indicated to me a possible previous existence. It also gave me some idea of how I may have planned my present existence before birth, but the details are too personal to reveal.

Oooohhh the really personal ones we do not share with others..... I find those are the best ones ...full of 'stuff'. hugs hugs hugs it is good to be back pluckin away at the ole key board here. I for one am so glad you are healthy in this life. Woohoo!
“I form the light, and I create darkness; I make the weal, and I create the woe. I am the Lord who do all these things.” ~ Your I AMness

Offline Deb

• Administrator
    • Like us on Facebook!
Black Sheep
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2017, 06:16:44 PM »
  • Quote Entire Post (or highlight some text for a PARTIAL quote)
  • "you must trust yourself and learn to interpret your own dreams."
    —NoPR Chapter 20: Session 672, June 25, 1973

I have been having a lot of dreams recently involving animals. No idea why. I've always been an animal lover, but have not dreamed about them very much. Now suddenly it's dogs, horses, parrots, chickens, rats…
    last night, I had a dream about a black sheep. The term black sheep has come up for me multiple times in the past few weeks. Hence my new profile image. :)

The dream: I was in a nondescript room in a nondescript building. Office building? There was a black sheep in the room with me. It was wearing a dog collar.

I was supposed to move the sheep out of the room and down the hallway, to the left.
    The sheep was afraid of going into the hallway because right outside the door, there were some steps to go down. Two sets of maybe 3 stairs, a small landing in between—nothing major for a human. The sheep was terrified of going down the stairs. I was able to slowly coax the sheep into the hallway. My intention was to show it the stairs, so it could see they were minor and not to be feared.

It took some coaxing, but I got the sheep into the hall. It was leaning against my legs for courage.
    As we approached the stairs, a large dog approached at the bottom.
    The sheep recognized it as familiar and was very happy to see it.
    I remember a lot of nose-to-nose sniffing, slobbering, etc., like two dogs greeting each other. Enthusiastically. The sheep then rolled onto its left side, repeatedly kicking its back legs out. Joy?
    I was at the back side of the sheep, grateful that I was not in alignment with the kicking which could have really hurt or even broken my legs.
    At this point I realized the sheep would no longer be afraid to go down the steps.

The sheep then rolled on its back.
    The same way a dog does, as if to have its belly rubbed or to offer submission to a more dominant dog.
    I rubbed/scratched the sheep's chest, the way one does with a dog. That's all I remember.

It's one of the stranger dreams I've had lately. I suppose (sigh) I need to take a look at what's going on in my life or mind (one and the same) to see if I can figure out what the dream was about. It shouldn't be difficult, eh? In looking thru Conversations with Seth this morning, there is a lot of information about dreams. Timely.
    « Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 06:19:19 PM by Deb »

Offline transient amnesia

• Sethie I
    G'evening Deb

I'm not one to interpret someone else's dreams However,  I'd look for the 'pattern' or sequence of dreams 'the one before and the one after' to see if there will be a link.  Two other ideas to consider might be 'a group dream' or 'mass dream'? Or maybe the 'essence' of the animal  in the dream. 

Here is that link for your consideration
    http://www.spiritanimal.info/sheep-spirit-animal/

Curious to see what dreams are dreamnt tonight .... It is a page turner!

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
    • Sethie II
    my dreams have been so bizarre lately I can not even put them in my journal because I have not a clue how to..

ever experience that? This is my first. Been going on three days now. I have no words to make any kind of sense to even formulate words...

I have no idea how to talk about them in that way..

If I dont entirely know how I can usually end up putting at least one or two words on paper but these? Not a clue ...three nights in a row....and being clueless is just not my thing and its rather annoying

Offline Deb

• Administrator
      • Like us on Facebook!
    I've found the meaning in my dream. It has to do with Seth saying we are the black sheep of the universe, which I embraced the first time I read it.

It's only been over the past several years that I've begun to appreciate my black-sheepness rather than trying to blend in with a world of white sheep. "I will approve of myself, my characteristics, my abilities, my likes and my dislikes, my inclinations and disinclinations, realizing that these form my unique individuality. They are given me for a reason." TPS5 Deleted Session 01/01/79

The black sheep in my dream represented my conscious/ego self hesitating to go into the hallway, down the stairs into the crowd and show my unique sheep clothing without apprehension. My inner self was the "me" figure, coaxing me gently out the door (out of the closet, lol?), to take the steps and unveil my black-sheepness to the world. The dog represented the world of white sheep. So, not just acceptance, but a warm and enthusiastic greeting (as only dogs can demonstrate so well). The steps, when faced, are always less daunting than the idea of the steps. The sheep rolling over was, I think, my surrender to being true to myself.

Thanks for the link @transient amnesia, I thought all the information was spot on. Especially this: "A common meaning for the sheep totem is a part of yourself that tends to conform to social norms or family values." The black sheep would represent the opposite. At times in my past, I've been a black sheep in white sheep's clothing.  ;)

- - - -

"if you have not already discovered this for yourself, you are the black sheep of the universe. You want to go your own way. You do not want dogma. You will not be satisfied with hearts and flowers. It is not an easy way, and all of you know that. It is past the time for you to be entranced by other personalities including my own. It is time for you to become entranced with your own personality. It is time for you to feel independent enough to launch yourselves from your own subjective reality into others; to emerge, to drop the paraphernalia of all dogma. Not for new dogma but for new freedom. Not to substitute one authority for another, but to allow yourselves the freedom to recognize that the prime authority is All That Is that resides within you and that speaks with your own voice."
    —TECS4 ESP Class Session, June 15, 1971

Offline Deb

• Administrator
      • Like us on Facebook!
    ever experience that? This is my first. Been going on three days now. I have no words to make any kind of sense to even formulate words...

I don't keep a dream journal, but I did for a while and yes, I've had that experience. I would just try to form an impression in my mind so I could at least get a word here and there written down, not knowing if would make any sense later on. You just never know what pieces of the puzzle will come together down the road.

I'm still dreaming about animals every night. Last night it was two chickens and a hawk. And attending outdoor bbqs at two separate friend's homes two nights in a row (saying to myself, "I can't believe it's November and we can still eat outdoors!"). What's interesting to me right now is that I no longer keep in touch with either of these two friends, it's been several years. And at both bbqs, neither these friends nor their spouses attended. In their own back yards. And they are both named Anita. I bet I'll be hearing from one or both of them very soon. Lots of twos in this post.  :o :o

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
    • Sethie II
    Ok so its not Seth its Neville but he says dogs represent faith and loyalty

Which fits I thought.

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
    • Sethie II
    So not on topic but I love yall. The feeling I get when I log in, certain emotions just fall away. Guards let down and that type of thing.

It was even more evident just now when logging in. I feel such a bond that I dont feel in other areas of my life, not that it isnt there, but this is the black sheep bond.

anyway I love yall and I dont need to see a face to know this.

I wish you all lovely things

Offline Deb

• Administrator
      • Like us on Facebook!
    Yes dogs—faith and loyalty for sure. Especially if they're a yellow Lab.

anyway I love yall and I dont need to see a face to know this.

What a nice thing to say, thank you! I realized early on with this forum that you really get to know the essence of the people writing—who they are inside. Without the distractions of appearance, age, location, gender even. It's one of the good things the internet has brought us.  :D

Offline LenKop

• Sethie II
    I had my first nightmare for a long time.

I was a detective at a house of a young woman, she was not a suspect, she was sitting on a large bed with a huge mirror behind her just talking with me. The mirror looked like a picture within which i could see a couple sleeping, i could see the back of their heads, they had black hair. As i'm talking to the woman, the couple in the mirror awaken and turn to face me. There faces necome closer to reveal they're Asian but their eyes are made from paper (think origami). The male starts talking and his face becomes really close. He says '...that's what everyone thinks, untill they get close and then get sucked in', as he speaks his voice becomes really loud and 'demonic' and he is sucking me into the mirror.

I awake pulling myself away from my pillow.

How cool is that dream?

Len

Offline Deb

• Administrator
      • Like us on Facebook!
    Quote from: LenKop
    How cool is that dream?

VERY cool. And very scary. It gave me goosebumps.
    I bet you woke up thinking, "thank god that was a dream" !  It would make a great movie. Very visual description.

And so the questions are, why did you have this dream and what does it mean to you?

I used to have a recurring dream when I was a kid. For YEARS. There was a dark shadow figure in the basement, the sound of a heartbeat associated with it, and it would suck me down the stairs into the basement. I still remember the feeling of terror, clinging to the door frame upstairs so I wouldn't get pulled down the stairs.

I should probably take another look into its meaning. I swear I must have had that dream a hundred times.

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
    • Sethie II
    I had my first nightmare for a long time.

I was a detective at a house of a young woman, she was not a suspect, she was sitting on a large bed with a huge mirror behind her just talking with me. The mirror looked like a picture within which i could see a couple sleeping, i could see the back of their heads, they had black hair. As i'm talking to the woman, the couple in the mirror awaken and turn to face me. There faces necome closer to reveal they're Asian but their eyes are made from paper (think origami). The male starts talking and his face becomes really close. He says '...that's what everyone thinks, untill they get close and then get sucked in', as he speaks his voice becomes really loud and 'demonic' and he is sucking me into the mirror.

I awake pulling myself away from my pillow.

How cool is that dream?

Len

lmao

im sorry truly but your dream made me laugh because for me right now i needed to hear thatt and be reminded of a trap i so easily nd nearly fel in

i easily could have dreamed that...

THAT is a very cool dream

origami eyes....sounds like a great song title lol

oh boy how bad does this make me??? i needed a laugh i havent laughed in days

dear inner self,
    i`ll have what he is having
    « Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 07:51:48 PM by strangerthings »

Offline LenKop

• Sethie II
    If your intentions are good, there's nothing to be sorry about, in fact, I'm glad you could release a laugh, strangerthings

Even the term 'nightmare' loses it's intensity after delving into the Seth material.

After waking up, and getting my heart rate down, I closed my eyes and hoped to go 'back in'. I stopped being scared of my dreams many moons ago, and even though some can get my pulse moving, I have an understanding that I'm prepared for whatever I choose to explore, and I'm consciously allowing myself to face these inner dimensions, in fact I'm looking for them. I keep a dream diary, and have now for a couple of years, and ever since i started, it has filled up fast. On average, I can clearly recall 4 dreams a week. the intention is there so I believe the results follow.

This particular dream is symbolic on so many personal levels;

I just finished writing a book and am at the stage of looking for literary agents, so i'm facing very new dimensions both creatively and professionally, and being a very personal book, I need to break through the surface and allow absolute strangers to not only criticize my work, but also my life in many ways. The mirror can be seen as that surface with my demons behind it.

On a different level, I'm facing superficial things in life and perhaps filtering those deeper things that are really important, and trying to release old beliefs about physical reality. Again, the surface and reflections within the mirror, and eyes being the window to the soul whereas paper eyes are soul-less and a mirror has no depth to it.   

On another level, I just survived a Japanese horror movie....who's the man?  ;D

Len
    + Attachments and other options

Offline Sena

• Sethie III
    I just finished writing a book and am at the stage of looking for literary agents
    That's great news, Len. Good luck with the publishing.

Offline LenKop

• Sethie II
    Thanks Sena

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
    • Sethie II
    If your intentions are good, there's nothing to be sorry about, in fact, I'm glad you could release a laugh, strangerthings

Even the term 'nightmare' loses it's intensity after delving into the Seth material.

After waking up, and getting my heart rate down, I closed my eyes and hoped to go 'back in'. I stopped being scared of my dreams many moons ago, and even though some can get my pulse moving, I have an understanding that I'm prepared for whatever I choose to explore, and I'm consciously allowing myself to face these inner dimensions, in fact I'm looking for them. I keep a dream diary, and have now for a couple of years, and ever since i started, it has filled up fast. On average, I can clearly recall 4 dreams a week. the intention is there so I believe the results follow.

This particular dream is symbolic on so many personal levels;

I just finished writing a book and am at the stage of looking for literary agents, so i'm facing very new dimensions both creatively and professionally, and being a very personal book, I need to break through the surface and allow absolute strangers to not only criticize my work, but also my life in many ways. The mirror can be seen as that surface with my demons behind it.

On a different level, I'm facing superficial things in life and perhaps filtering those deeper things that are really important, and trying to release old beliefs about physical reality. Again, the surface and reflections within the mirror, and eyes being the window to the soul whereas paper eyes are soul-less and a mirror has no depth to it.   

On another level, I just survived a Japanese horror movie....who's the man?  ;D

Len
    + Attachments and other options

Oh they are certainly good
    actually your post snapped me back to reality

Ive been talking with Deb privately and she has been helping me a little and when I saw this it was like ....."girl get your shit together and if you stay on this course you will be sucked into that "

I was in no way laughing at you or your experience not by a long shot

It was fitting and so VERY timing!

I am glad you shared that darkhorse :P

I probably should have waited to type that later because I was on my tablet which is totally sucking lately and the keyboard is being a wanker.....so I really could not type what I really wanted to say because it was kinda longwinded and the keyboard is a wanker (but I said that already)

I am reading it now and laughing was my expression of "holy cow how is he reading my mind!"

And I have no idea what I was going to say earlier ---- and again -- thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for sharing that dream

Japanese horror movie which one?!?!?! Some of them are downright FREAKY

Have you ever seen Banshee Chapter? That movie creeps me out lol but its one of my favorite movies? Its really good if you like freaky  -- actually I think the end theme song is on par with its creepy wierd than the movie -- my husband put it on before we went to bed and I sat there thinking Im soooo tired....no way can I sleep to this movie ....I had to change it lol

Once I fell asleep to youtube on...and apparently when it started switching to other videos as I was napping on sofa...a bunch of conspiracy theory videos were playing and they were all about the Bush's (USA presidents) and my dreams were .....BIZZARRE! I will not be doing that again lolol

Also I guess I felt comfortable around you when I laughed at my own life and the posts timing (not your dream) because you said "how cool is that dream" and I have a dark sense of humor sometimes *S*  8) 8)
    « Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 01:56:54 AM by strangerthings »

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
    • Sethie II
    *I arrive at my local bookstore and something catches my attention and now I am reaching for a book on a shelf in the store and lo'n'behold its written by LenKop! I remind myself to post immediately on the forum when I get home that this is exciting and too cool!!!!*

CONGRADULATIONS LENKOP

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
    • Sethie II
    How cool is that dream?

VERY cool. And very scary. It gave me goosebumps.
    I bet you woke up thinking, "thank god that was a dream" !  It would make a great movie. Very visual description.

And so the questions are, why did you have this dream and what does it mean to you?

I used to have a recurring dream when I was a kid. For YEARS. There was a dark shadow figure in the basement, the sound of a heartbeat associated with it, and it would suck me down the stairs into the basement. I still remember the feeling of terror, clinging to the door frame upstairs so I wouldn't get pulled down the stairs.

I should probably take another look into its meaning. I swear I must have had that dream a hundred times.

When I was a little girl and in through my teens I used to have a reoccuring dream that I was in a parking garage surrounded by demons but they were not scarry to me and there was a battle and people trying to kill me and they were protecting me ....I remember clearly hiding behind parked cars.

damn.... wierd

I used to have dreams ...probably a handful of them maybe more ....of ufos surrounding the entire sky and everyone was running from them and I ran to them for safety

they are coupled as a pair/set of dreams really...those and then the reoccuring ones (I still get) of the ufos parked in place of my old public schools.....and that is where I get on and travel around....

school and ufos..... ::) :P

Oh! and on one of those trips I was dropped off and saw Jane Roberts teaching! She was teaching a HUGE class of newbies and I was passing by and she looked right at me...her eyes twinkled at me....she was high up like in a balcony ...wow there must have been hundreds upon hundreds of people there....they were all standing up learning. I remember taking mental note in dream that they were all standing on their own two feet now
    « Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 02:12:49 AM by strangerthings »

Offline Deb

• Administrator
      • Like us on Facebook!

It's funny you say that, because I woke up this morning with "Betty Davis Eyes" in my head. Just substitute Origami in the lyrics, lol.

Offline Deb

• Administrator
      • Like us on Facebook!
    Dream: My consciousness was straddling F1 and F2. In F1 I was aware I was in bed, sleeping, but in two different levels. In one version I was dreaming in the bedroom I was actually in, the other was a different level of dreaming, in a different house and bed. The dream seemed to go on all night, but I woke up in this reality several times but then fell asleep again and returned to my dream realities. At one point I had actually gone downstairs to get my phone and a drink of water.

In F2 I was standing in a room with 2-3 other people, adult males. One of them was very happy to see me, I had the impression we have incarnated together a few times and he hadn't seen my F1 consciousness while being in F2 in a while. There were people coming and going.

The room was like a large examination or meeting room, very plainly furnished. I was there for help, to learn how to have OBEs in F1 and also be able to better remember my dream work and experiences in F2. The F1 me that was sleeping was aware of two people in my bedroom, putting pressure on points of some sort (the tendon above my heels and somewhere around my shoulders) to 'move' my energy to the most advantageous configuration for an OBE. At the same time, I was aware of my consciousness in F2. In F1 I started feeling the familiar strong vibration in my arms, moving up to my shoulders. I was attempting to expand the vibration throughout my body so I could attempt the OBE. At one point I felt an urge to go 'up' out of my body and while it didn't work I did sort of gag and woke myself up. I went back to sleep to try again. The next time I had the urge to 'roll' out of my body, to the right. I kept mentally encouraging myself do it, to release from the physical form and go explore the world as an OBE. It started to happen, but then the feeling became more physical than energetic and I was back to square one. Not for a lack of trying.

There was more to the dream, such as my exploring the location I was visiting in F2, sort of an underground mall with lots of rooms and people coming and going. At one point when I woke up, as I went back to sleep I saw a map of the US with many points of light on it. It was mapping people that were having OBEs. My light was an aqua blue, to indicate I had been awake and back in my body. The other lights were white.

This has been the most complex dream I think I've had in a very long time, with a lot of details recalled. I didn't make it out of my body in F1, but I feel like there were some accomplishments made. I hope I continue to have these dreams. I did NOT want to get out of bed at all this morning, I wanted to go back to F2 and get some more work done.

PS
    When I first arrived at F2, one of the people in the room was explaining to me that once I master OBE, being able to do it at will, that I would not be returning to F1, my goals will have been accomplished. I was ok with that.

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
    • Sethie II

It's funny you say that, because I woke up this morning with "Betty Davis Eyes" in my head. Just substitute Origami in the lyrics, lol.

oh my I havent heard that song in friggin ages!

"shes got origami eyyyyyyeees" LOL

*snort*

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
    • Sethie II
    @Deb

Wow!

I have a question. What do you mean or think it means by "once I master OBE, being able to do it at will, that I would not be returning to F1, my goals will have been accomplished. I was ok with that. " ? ? ? ? ?

I think I can assume but I am not always correct with my assumptions.

I remember once having dreams where I was practicing my leave of this Earth School. The first attempt I remember was leaving through a vortex in an airport like looking environment where people were coming and going. When I awoke, the experience did not baffle me and I was so proud of myself. I thought I would chicken out but I retained also, the emotions I felt.

I thought of my family, but knew they were going to be alright and I was okay with that. I was exhilerated infact to practice this. I think I was doing this because before these practices occured I had a conversation with someone who had the opportunity to leave and did not and her ego scattered a bit. The way she described it was very much like assisted leaving. She said she could not do it because she kept thinking about her daughter and could not leave her alone on Earth. Her mom is her only family.

Not me I was all excited. lol

I made the mistake of telling my husband about these experiences. I do not suggest that if they are not practicing Seth or something like it. It depressed him and something changed between us. I realized what I had done after the fact of course. Why brain and mouth could not agree to zip it up was something I then began working on. I do not tell him of a lot of my dreams now which unfortunately has left me to be alone with them. I really like sharing them with someone I know personally and trust. Maybe that is a hang up I would benefit getting over. My dream journal is the main source now of expression. It doesnt always help though. Human contact must be more important to me than I realize. Why do I feel that it is so important to share? To be honest....the friends I have that are really good friends are all my husbands. Even the one from the event. So maybe that is why. I really relate to the black sheep lol I dont have 'girl friends'. Other than here. I wonder about that in a bigger picture sense.........

Offline Deb

• Administrator
      • Like us on Facebook!
    I just finished writing a book

@LenKop what is your book about? Music? Something else?
    A lot of people self-publish these days, even through Amazon. I'm a graphic designer, just recently designed a Jane Roberts book that was printed at a real physical print shop because it needed unique papers, sizing, etc. But (coincidentally) this year I've been involved with layouts for a few books (new work for me) that will be self-published. It's a nice way to go, less financial risk.

I have a question. What do you mean or think it means by "once I master OBE, being able to do it at will, that I would not be returning to F1, my goals will have been accomplished. I was ok with that. " ? ? ? ? ?

My understanding at the time was that I would not have to incarnate again.

Why do I feel that it is so important to share?

Why do I feel that it is so important to be clearly understood? Just a part of our nature as individuals. We are all here in this reality trying to expand not only ourselves, but All That Is. It's all the same. ATI is one, that expanded itself into legion. The challenge is to reunite ATI into cohesion?

Offline LenKop

• Sethie II
    My book is on being a stay home dad.

My impulse was to write it, and i have an impulse to find an agent. Perhaps it's a journey I need to go on.

The challenge is to reunite ATI into cohesion?

This is one of those ideas that are discordant with me. The whole reunification thing is so space/time based that it feels religiously materialistic.

Love the dream btw Deb, makes my Japanese Horror survival dream seem like child's play  ;)

Len

Offline Sena

• Sethie III
    My understanding at the time was that I would not have to incarnate again.
    Deb, thanks for clarifying that. I thought not returning to F1 meant saying goodbye to Earth!
    ATI is one, that expanded itself into legion. The challenge is to reunite ATI into cohesion?
    Seth says that individuality will be maintained. The challenge that we face is to live well as individuals. That is what we contribute to our Entity.

There is the metaphor of "Indra's net", where each "bubble" is an individual consciousness:

http://www.bodhi108.com/indras-net.html

I have linked to that site for the image. The interpretation given there seems to give less emphasis to individuality than Seth does. I like to go with Seth's interpretation.
    « Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 09:23:54 PM by Sena »

Offline Deb

• Administrator
      • Like us on Facebook!
    Seth says that individuality will be maintained. The challenge that we face is to live well as individuals. That is what we contribute to our Entity.

Yes, Seth says that many times over. Maybe reunite was a bad choice of words. Thanks for the link, a lot of it really does fit in with Seth. Where my mind was going with that (I'm hoping I can put this into words) is while we are individuals we are extensions of ATI, like the cells in our bodies are us but are also individuals. We also need to learn to work together, I think, recognize our connection and learn empathy. Sorry, my mind has been mulling over the most recent mass shootings in the US and sometimes I think we're either going backwards or the progress is so slow that I'm not seeing it (the bigger picture). Probably the latter, maybe I'm too close to have a broader perspective.

Wow, I just found this, pretty fitting:

"In other terms, however — social terms — you have yet to achieve the same kind of spiritual brotherhood possessed by your cells; and so you do not understand that the experience of your world is intimately connected with your own private experience. If you burn your finger it hurts immediately. Your body instantly begins a cooperative venture, in which adjustments are made so that the wound begins to heal. If a portion of the race is hurt it may take a while before “you” feel the pain, but the entire unconscious mechanism of the species will try to heal the wound. Consciously you can facilitate that development, and admit your brotherhood with all other living beings. The healing will take place far quicker if you do. A biological brotherhood exists, an inner empathy on cellular levels, connecting all individuals of the species with one another. This is the result of a biological idealization. It exists in all species, and connects all species."
    —UR1 Section 3: Session 697 May 13, 1974

So far, no interesting follow up dreams to my doozy a couple of nights ago. Too bad. I LOVED that dream.

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
    • Sethie II
    @Deb

I wasnt asking that to you I was asking that to myself.....in context of me sharing my dreams with my husband or another person physically here with me like my daughter or a friend or a mentor or whatever.....

I think Im confused by your response  :P
    « Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 07:29:53 PM by strangerthings »

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
    • Sethie II
    @Deb

What happened in Texas and around the country and all over the world.... I have never understood the emotions... until Sunday. When my family and friends were murdered.

This is a life lesson for me and I see a different world now.

Which is probably more in line with why I posted the cancer cure.

It was a cure article and I wanted to lift humanity in my own small silly way. I acted out of emotions..

My family had a trying time during Harvey in Houston then the Astros won and now this.

Its surreal..... I mention the Astros because it did lift the spirit in Houston and that is always a good thing ...granted it is somewhat idol worship imo. But I was a huge Astros fan growing up and I really enjoyed seeing them win the World Series.

But this is Sutherland is right now ...I have no words to describe how I feel I mean I do but then they go to something else - Im all over the place.

Many things are surfacing and being challenged inside of me I never ever thought I would be challenged with.

I will save any further discussion on this matter for a new topic when I can bare it. It is interesting that my thoughts are now all over the place. Im somewhat scattered and then I regain self control and then I let loose and then I gain control.

I should reclarify something though. I did not have family family but friends are family and we are all family. Humanity is a family.

Things are horrible to hear about in other places when they are not close to home but then something like this happens. It brings things into perspective and well ...mass events and all.

I tried reading mass events and all I could do was cry.
    « Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 09:12:54 PM by strangerthings »

Offline Sena

• Sethie III
    We also need to learn to work together, I think, recognize our connection and learn empathy.
    Maybe this is where the psychic webwork comes in. There seem to be several things operating in present-day society which prevent the psychic webwork from working properly, e.g. violent movies, violent novels, cut-throat competition in business.

• Sethie I
    We also need to learn to work together, I think, recognize our connection and learn empathy.
    Maybe this is where the psychic webwork comes in. There seem to be several things operating in present-day society which prevent the psychic webwork from working properly, e.g. violent movies, violent novels, cut-throat competition in business.

Hey Guys

We're doing it!!! the Psychic Strings!!!

Thanks, strings for the bird language page.  I love birds especially crows... I use to watch them open walnuts on the road with cars.  I feed a variety of birds now at my front window.   I don't know why that would be my morning message.  I'll suss this out and thanks for your help.

Sena--- My daughter and I were just talking about ALL the distractions in this 21st century living that is so far away from earth living as real human beings.  How would folks even know to connect with a source self, higher self, over soul?   

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
    • Sethie II
    Quote from: transient amnesia

Thanks, strings for the bird language page.  I love birds especially crows... I use to watch them open walnuts on the road with cars.  I feed a variety of birds now at my front window.   I don't know why that would be my morning message.  I'll suss this out and thanks for your help.

I find it is more of an Intuitive Language.....

I know some of the work I do with the Language of English is this Mystical Language

It is a language that empowers self as god of self -- which I was lead to do this with the English language and many others when I come across their words and inspect their myths and it is written in a way that the masses would not understand because they didnt/dont understand things like the Seth Material but it is more than just .... whistles or symbols -- It comes from the Inner realms of Self like when I was taught what the letter "O" is (Inner Fire)

• Sethie I

What do you mean intuitive 'whistling' ?  In the video it looked like it was used for distance messaging.  Were they calling out to each other? or singing to the gods? 

I'll read the whole page in the morning.  funny, there is a language expert right here and  funny how seth works, eh?  xoxo  ;)

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
    • Sethie II

What do you mean intuitive 'whistling' ?  In the video it looked like it was used for distance messaging.  Were they calling out to each other? or singing to the gods? 

I'll read the whole page in the morning.  funny, there is a language expert right here and  funny how seth works, eh?  xoxo  ;)

I never studied the whistling part I am left to assume that they have a verbal language and a whistle language and the latter to me I assume is talking in a language that none other would understand because it is code-like. Im not talking morse code .....its something else.

I wouldnt call myself an expert but others might *shrugs* Im just following a love and passion I have and naturally it all blossomed like a flower would....

Its funny too I am protective of the ...... information that it draws forth. Not in a mine mine way but more of a .....hmmm... more like how we could be protective of the Seth Material. Keeping it close and it has become somewhat sacred in a sense to us. I mean it in that sense. I dont like to see it cheapened.
    « Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 11:00:11 PM by strangerthings »

Offline Sena

• Sethie III
    Sena--- My daughter and I were just talking about ALL the distractions in this 21st century living that is so far away from earth living as real human beings.  How would folks even know to connect with a source self, higher self, over soul? 
    TA, that is why we are the black sheep of the Universe. The organized religions have lost the plot.

Offline Deb

• Administrator
      • Like us on Facebook!
    .wow there must have been hundreds upon hundreds of people there....they were all standing up learning.

Wow. This triggered a dream memory in me. I remember being in a theater-like room with lots of other people, waiting for some sort of training. I think also the walls of the theater were like living movie screens. No chairs. We were all standing randomly, in no particular order. I don't remember much else about the dream other than the sensation of being in that theater with a lot of people. It was a while ago, maybe even a year.

• Sethie I
    We were all standing randomly, in no particular order. I don't remember much else about the dream other than the sensation of being in that theater with a lot of people

I invented standing in line, before that everyone just milled around... Michael

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
    • Sethie II
    .wow there must have been hundreds upon hundreds of people there....they were all standing up learning.

Wow. This triggered a dream memory in me. I remember being in a theater-like room with lots of other people, waiting for some sort of training. I think also the walls of the theater were like living movie screens. No chairs. We were all standing randomly, in no particular order. I don't remember much else about the dream other than the sensation of being in that theater with a lot of people. It was a while ago, maybe even a year.

Interesting

wonder what was on those screens ... when the black man in the hospital bed showed me a window to look out.... it was life....my life and other things..... the most prominent thing about the man guiding me is that ...then and now i still get the gut feeling and internal inklings he was in physical life and this was my way of symbolically showing that ..... like he was dying or something and we met up ....when i go into self and ask, this is what i get as well

when i typed out 'dying' the show im watching said 'dying' right in synch with me so there ya go   ???

it is interesting also that this man could very well have been a counterpart...hmmm

im watching xfiles season 10 episode 2 - the founders mutation i think its called

i find it interesting that we are dreaming of people in droves..... standing

in my dream they were learning to stand on their own two feet or already were

« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 08:10:47 PM by strangerthings »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
    Name: Email:
    Verification:
    Type the letters shown in the picture
    Listen to the letters / Request another image
    Type the letters shown in the picture:
    The opposite of black:
    Twelve divided by two (word):