TimeLoops, Visions and Dreams

Started by BethAnne, February 19, 2016, 04:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BethAnne

I keep a Dream Journal because my dreams seem to come to pass.  Some are private but lately there seems to e a theme going on.  Mass Events.  ???

Sandra AKA Bear and I have been having Visions of a coming storm that looked like this.

Then these two dreams about a month ago.
1.  I'm at the top floor of a hotel for a conference that had a large window that over looks the ocean.  Below I see little blue swim caps that remind me of the blue lights that have been flashing around me.  These are Tourists who have come to the beach to learn to swim but now they are paddling for their lives because a Storm is coming and I see it to the left and looks like the above picture. 
In my room is Mathew McConaughey  ("Interstellar") who says that my ride home is not coming.  In the next room is Angelina Jolie and Mila Kunis ("Jupiter Ascending") giving each other  hugs in celebration that the Project has been completed.  They give each other a gift of a 10x15 crochet flags of the USA in bright intense red yarn.

1.  A busy dream that I can only remember the end.  I've been working all night with a man who is in the shadows.  We are "analyzing" people's Energy Packets and have them separated by vibration frequency.  What starts out as a row of square packets of light in an assembly line start separating into two rows and then drop down like packaged potato chips.  The Man and I give each other a hug because it was quite a job and we are happy but exhausted.  For two days later in real time I have a headache that feels like I have a pole coming out of the top of my head.

BethAnne

Sandra and I compare visions and dreams which seem to run down the same path.
We feel this is an electric storm coming.  A Cosmic Shock Therapy.  Perhaps Quezacoati?  A Sine Wave?
A link to Quezacoati
http://http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/Quetzalcoatl.html

BethAnne

Sandra AKA Bear and I compare dreams.  We have been experiencing a similar theme. 
Her recent dream:  She's on a sailing ship with masts and she is in the Crow's Nest which gives her a view of than in the Distance.  The ship sails up and down on the waves.  In the water are "problems"...things that are trying to stop the ship.  She pushes them away with long chop sticks.

At first the chop sticks were confusing, but when you think of how (if you are good) you can deftly pick out the smallest morsel with them.  To me, that is a good analogy for conflicts I'm dealing with and around me.  Sandra, though extremely amiable, is dealing with petty issues of the staff at the restaurant.  Both of our conflicts are subtle and require surgery to remove them.  Rather than force or anger they require finess. 

The Crow's Nest is obvious.  She's above it all and sees far because of her Vision.  The Wave are the sine wave of this coming electrical storm???  I don't know.

BethAnne

This is a good example of a Time Loop.
One time when I was a Senior in High School I can remember sitting in History class and had an overwhelming feeling of "Something" outside the window.  While I had had a lot of crazy things happen as a kid, by the time I was 18 I had tried to ignore all of that and be normal.  But this feeling persisted and bothered me the rest of my life.

The set up:  I was working in Indiana and knew I would be returning to New Mexico.  I usually try to do without a car but it's impractical in NM as there is great distance between places and at that time no public transportation. 
My son was doing a lot of restoring cars so I had gotten him a nice set of metal classic cars.  I asked to borrow one and he gave me a black/red mustang convertible 3 inch metal car which I set on my desk.  I would imagine driving with the top down and how good it would feel with the wind blowing my hair.
With in a month I was offered an extremely good deal on a red Camaro with black glass T-Tops and my son got good deals on a red mustang and a black mustang.  The opportunities fell into our laps.

It was still awhile before I left.  After learning to  piggy back energy on music which I learned from Larry as I've written about on this forum I came up with a game I called Zooming.  A friend would drive my car with their choice of music and I would sit in the back seat between the speakers and we would drive down quiet roads in an altered state of mind.  Since it was Indiana there were mostly deserted farm roads between corn fields.

This one particular time my friend took me way out and down a road when the energy hit me so strong I had to have him pull over so I could stand on dirt and ground myself.  I wasn't paying any attention where we went but was totally surprised when he pulled up outside the window where I had been in History. 
I had gotten myself so far into "Outer Space" that I BECAME Outer Space.  I remember seeing myself in the reflection of the window KNOWING that my 18 year old Self was picking up on the connection.  I wave Hello and "told" her to be strong.

John Sorensen

Reading Seth Early Sessions book this morning, he mentions...

When you focus upon an idea, moving beyond just the camouflage reality, you become the idea, experiencing it from the inside out.

BethAnne

Thanks John!   :)
That's how Healings are done...".becoming" that person and then "becoming" whole for them.   
I'm 64 next week and it's taken my entire life to learn not to get lost in that process.

BethAnne

This is me about 6 years ago.  Now I'm working on "becoming" Timeless.

Deb

Nice picture, you look happy in it. And wind blown. I'd like to try that timeless thing too. :)

BethAnne

This and the photo are from my blog.  I had to include the story behind the photo.  I look happy because the mushrooms had just kicked in.   ;D

This was about 6 years ago.  A bunch of us were on the Mesa doing drumming.  The person who took the photo was Sue my longtime email pal from Zurich  She hated Americans until she came for a visit.  The spot we chose was on the edge of the Navajo Reservation.  To get there we had to go past a couple of houses.  In the front yard at one were three teenage Native boys playing golf.   Having grown up on Western Movies as a kid I could not shake the feeling of how surreal the situation was.  We're off  "playing Indian" while the Natives are playing golf. 
There were about 10 of us and we stayed most of the night under a Full Moon.  I think in this photo the Mushrooms were starting to kick in.  As we sat on the edge of the cliff an owl would dive bomb us.  On the Rez you never know if what you are seeing is a real animal or a Shaman Helper.
Along the edge of the cliff about 10 feet in were a row of rocks maybe 100 feel long.  We were definitely on Sacred Space.  When we came back again the road was blocked.  We never went back.
While this photo was me, that person doesn't exist anymore.  Maybe 20 Timelines away.  So much has happened since.  My hair is now bobbed and white blond and I'm a bit more buffer. I have lost that chippy smile.

Deb

Quote from: BethAnne on February 29, 2016, 03:09:28 AMThis and the photo are from my blog.

I meant to tell you I took a look at your blogs. The jewelry you make is beautiful! I was making jewelry myself for a while, but got distracted. Will get back to it some day. My focus at the time was making horse-hair necklaces -- I'd braid horse tail hair (9 strands!) into a chain, match with semi-precious gems and sterling findings. Most of the time they were made for people who had lost a horse, as a memorial. Found my niche, lol. Attaching an example. Labradorite, one of my favorite stones. And I solder all the jump rings. Lots of love goes into the work.

You should put links to your blog(s) in your profile or signature, every link counts!

Anyway, I like your picture. And you keep talking about mushrooms, you really have me curious. Definitely when we cross paths, you'll have to enlighten me. Mother nature, what could be more natural? :)

Well, I'll be gone all day. Darn, I was hoping to catch up around here. There's always tomorrow...

BethAnne

I LOVE your jewelry and the idea of it!  Nice balance also!  It gives off the energy of the Horse Goddess.  Eponia was the St. Christopher of the Roman Army in England.  What you are doing is very POWERFUL!
I bet you would find this interesting.  I worked for Touchstone Galleries in Santa Fe and they were selling this horse.  It's maybe 3 feet from nose to tail.  This is a cast of the original which is in a vault in Denver which sells for $2Million.
www.touchstonegalleries.com

I'm just now taking the necklace thing serious.  There was so much to "sort out" first.  Don't want that energy put in the stone.   :)   Mine are Power Tools that amp up the Vibe for what ever you use them for...Visioning, Creating, Healing....   I'm doing some now that is a simple chain with a crystal.  The idea is that it lays over the heart chakra and "records" your life.  I made one for my DIL because I KNOW her new baby will be able to "read" her life when she gets older.

I haven't done mushrooms that often really.  I DO believe John Allegro was on to something when he wrote that they were "The Body of Christ (Consciousness).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWnkYkKGzs8

BethAnne

Dream of the bridge to the New Land.I found myself on the ledge of an endless cliff that goes straight down to a Blackness...The Void.   The canyon beyond is greater than the Grand Canyon and  beyond this emptyness off in the distance is a New Land.  It glows with a pale blue light.  I have no choice but to go there.  I sit on the edge of the cliff pondering how when a few people show up and sit with me.  Some are on a Spirit level and with their combined effort with my Will Power a very narrow bridge starts to form.  It is WAY too narrow for me to cross...and the form of the bridge starts to fill out and side rails start forming along it.  The bridge floats  in space a few feet in front of me as I walk  and continues only with my visualizing it going forward. 

I'm still nervous about crossing when Angels gather around me and put their arms under mine and steady me as I go.  They said it will take about 3 weeks to cross this bridge to the New Land which I'm guess will be marked by the Spring Solstice.   The people gathering on the edge of the cliff are waiting for me to build the bridge so they can cross over to the New Land.

Deb

Quote from: BethAnne on February 29, 2016, 04:26:59 PMI haven't done mushrooms that often really.

Wow, that's crazy! It almost seems like she'd trying LSD. If mushrooms can do that, I can't imagine what LSD does to someone.

I remember when I first moved to Colorado a friend who had moved here first would go out in cow/buffalo pastures looking for shrooms. Didn't sound appealing.

I have a friend that owns a cabin near Georgetown, CO (it was built by her great grandfather during the silver rush). Clear Creek River runs thru the property and there's a big firepit on the bank. For years I've wanted to have a summer soltice goddess party there (just a few close women) and always envisioned us dancing in the moonlight (clothed or no, lol, but it gets pretty chilly up there at night, even in June). Mushrooms would probably be fitting, but I'd be afraid someone would fall into the fire pit or Clear Creek. Best just keep that as a fantasy.

Fascinating dream, I haven't had much interesting happening in mine. Sometimes I'm even cleaning house. I wonder what that's about?

John Sorensen

Quote from: BethAnne on March 01, 2016, 10:36:50 AM
Dream of the bridge to the New Land.I found myself on the ledge of an endless cliff that goes straight down to a Blackness...The Void.   The canyon beyond is greater than the Grand Canyon and  beyond this emptyness off in the distance is a New Land.  It glows with a pale blue light.  I have no choice but to go there.  I sit on the edge of the cliff pondering how when a few people show up and sit with me.  Some are on a Spirit level and with their combined effort with my Will Power a very narrow bridge starts to form.  It is WAY too narrow for me to cross...and the form of the bridge starts to fill out and side rails start forming along it.  The bridge floats  in space a few feet in front of me as I walk  and continues only with my visualizing it going forward. 

I'm still nervous about crossing when Angels gather around me and put their arms under mine and steady me as I go.  They said it will take about 3 weeks to cross this bridge to the New Land which I'm guess will be marked by the Spring Solstice.   The people gathering on the edge of the cliff are waiting for me to build the bridge so they can cross over to the New Land.

Everyone has their own unique dream symbolism, but anytime I dream of think of bridges, to me they are like vortexes of energy connecting different parts of reality, or different systems and values if you prefer.

At the same time, part of my role in this lifetime is to communicate the same ideas in different fields, in different ways, learning enough to communicate in someones native psychic language, and then be an interpreter, or translator of inner data in whatever way is most useful to them.

Anyhow, what do bridges mean to you personally Beth Anne, is what I was getting at? Is it a literal bridge or a symbolic one?

BethAnne

Quote from: Deb on March 01, 2016, 07:55:10 PMSometimes I'm even cleaning house. I wonder what that's about?
I would guess hosting this forum is a form of "cleaning house".  From what little I know of you it seems you are cleaning house as a person....getting ready for your summer trip!  :)

The Solstice Party sounds like a fun plan.  Pick someone who over see, directs and protects the event.  You would have a better time knowing someone is looking out for you.

I dream of bridges often...and there are several bridges in my small town.  Bridging realities for myself and others.  :)

BethAnne

A dream of a few weeks ago makes more sense now.
In several of my dreams I'm being "supervised" by a Shadow Man...which I'm not sure what that means.  My Shadow or someone who can't reveal their identity or just the process??
So I'm helping Shadow Man with a healing.  It's almost as if the dream was a prescription to mental health.  There are three Tupperware containers that hold a person.  In the first the person goes through so much trauma that leaves a charred coating over the body.  Like the crucible stage in Alchemy.
In the next container the person lives a neutral and healing life.  Things are put back together.  The color gives off a white neutral energy.  The third container glows with Supernatural Light.

In my life at this time and as a symbol for the bridge I'm sensing that this is the time to make adjustments and repairs.
Things are in such a flux that I just use the sun symbol for meditation.  I visualize myself sitting neutrally in the center while things shake out around me.

John Sorensen

I'm rather fond of sun symbols.

Sometimes the sun comes to me in meditations as this life supporting presence.

"I AM the fiery sun that always burns"

BethAnne

These are 2 Loops that show you will be where you need to be  and I think that may have been the only reason for these things to happen.

For my 9th Anniversary in November I got beat up and left with my two small kids to stay with my Grandmother in Florida.  Once I got there I was really scared.  What did I do?? I needed to go back on my knees and ask for forgiveness!!  I was really whipped.  But also stubborn.  So decided not to go back if I was scared.  And to prove that to myself I decided to take myself out for a drink which was something I'd never dream of doing.  I picked the closest bar.  I stood in the doorway and realized I had made a big mistake.  I was dressed in my PTA polyester mom clothes in a Biker Bar.  Well, I had made such a grand entrance and everyone was looking at me so I bucked up, chose the happiest guy to sit next to, decided to gulp a drink and go back to my husband.
Well, Jim was an angel.   We talked all night.  He was on his way out of town and said he'd take me out to dinner when he got back.  We were friends for a couple of months when he said that the family of his mom's boyfriend were coming for a visit.
That family was my Aunt and Uncle and I had been hearing stories about Jim for two years before that.

Many years later I was reading INC.  Magazine and the cover story about this millionaire in Denver.  He had been a radical in the 60's and I had remembered his stories.  I was thinking of writing him but thought it was foolish.  14 years later and 1400 miles away I was back in my home town of Valparaiso, In.  I would go every morning to walk the track where I was picked up by Richard Grottinelli....the guy in the magazine.  He had moved there to buy a minor league baseball team.  We spent all summer walking the track while he told me great stories.  Everyone thought he was my Invisible Friend until he sent his banker to come see me where I was a waitress to ask if I needed to borrow money as I had a friend with "deep pockets".    20 years later he popped in my mind strongly so I googled him.  He had died the month before and I think he was just coming around to say "Good Bye".

BethAnne

Regarding the Bridge Dream.  After that until this morning actually I've been extremely and uncomfortably "spacy".  I could just not get grounded so "let go".  In that short time I've had a couple of long time relationships which I lost track of find me....a couple of relationships that I was holding onto for no good reason ended...a couple relationships I never expected to salvage totally flipped and are better than they ever were.

Deb

Quote from: BethAnne on March 06, 2016, 11:42:16 AMThese are 2 Loops that show you will be where you need to be  and I think that may have been the only reason for these things to happen.

Awesome stories. I've had some of those loops myself and fully appreciate them and what they represent: that there is more to life, this world, our existence, than what meets the eye. All of my life, since I was a little kid, I felt/hoped/wished there was more to all of this than what I was being told–the "official line of consciousness." Only for the past several years has this become obvious to me. I am SO grateful.

Deb

Talk about dreams: I had the weirdest experience of my life this morning.

I woke up at about 2:30 am, not terribly unusual for me (usually 3 am is the witching hour). I laid in bed for about 45 minutes trying to get back to sleep and finally decided I would get up, go downstairs and get some water (was getting a tickle in my throat). It was chilly, so I delayed as long as I could and then was finally determined to just get up and head downstairs.

I threw off the covers, swung my legs off the bed, grabbed the empty water bottle on my nightstand and made a bee-line towards the door. The next thing I remember was being in a huge terrifying nightmare and waking up on the opposite side of the room. Apparently I had stood up too quickly ( my best guess ) and blacked out. I had fallen, face first, to the floor. As indicated by the rug burns running from my chin to my nose and left eye, I skidded a little bit. All I remember is that I was sitting on the other side of the bed, in the midst of a nightmare where I was terrified, my body was vibrating wildly and I was trying to get back into it. It took every bit of strength I had to calm down and become present. When things finally came back into focus, I was totally exhausted and perplexed and had a bloody nose, bruised lips and rug burns. I just had wisdom teeth extracted a week ago, so my face was already bruised and swollen. I'm amazed that this event didn't compound the trauma—it just added some new and interesting battle wounds.

What the hell?

Note to self: If so determined to have an out of body experience (OBE), do NOT do it while walking. Best done while still reclined. I'm just glad it happened in my bedroom and not on the staircase.

BethAnne

Quote from: Deb on March 07, 2016, 02:49:07 AMI had the weirdest experience of my life this morning.
That is CRAZY!  Have you figured what that was all about?

Deb

Crazy is right! I have no idea. Sometimes my blood pressure gets a little low if I stand up too quickly, that's my best guess. But to go from wide awake, to unconscious to dreaming within what could have been a minute or less was pretty wild. And I have to ask myself why... what lesson to learn?

BethAnne

All last week I kept having the same Dream Theme over and over.  For a couple weeks before there was a lot of fighting in my dreams which I thought was odd because I had gotten to where things were fairly peaceful.  And I rarely have turmoil in my dreams.  NEVER nightmares.
Last week, however, I was watching a group of people who would get to a certain point on a path.  It almost felt like a conveyer belt.  The main person was a woman so I'm assuming that was me but I was with a handful of other people.  Anyhow, at a certain point they shuddered as something "hit" them leaving behind an ashy shadow that hung in the air for awhile.

The fifth night of these dreams I felt myself physically experience what I had been watching.  There was a strong pull of my heart chakra which jerked my body forward leaving this ashy shadow.  It was as if I was jerked away from any negativity I was carrying.
The next morning my friend who is my baseline, Sandra the Bear, said that she had a similar dream feeling as did her engineer husband who isn't particularly into this stuff as he works for Los Alamos.

We've been observing how things have been working out since.   I noticed right away that I was having new responses to old situations.  As if any negative feelings about these situations and people had been eliminated.  Things started becoming not important.  We both noticed that people around us were giving different responses also.

I feel like I'm in LaLa Land and not well grounded.  Floaty but very content.

BethAnne

As I wander the Net I'm finding more and more people having wave/tsunami dreams.  I had one last year and I realized it was an energetic wave.  In the dream the wave blew out the windows of an upscale restaurant and people just went on eating as if nothing had happened.  Then last spring I found myself working at that restaurant with those people as an energetic wave passed through.

In the dreams of others there is often three waves.  I think the dream of two weeks ago was the second Wave.  And again, I've found many people on the net who feel something energetic washed through a couple weeks ago.  A Cosmic Baptism??

When things like that happen I perk up and become hyper observant as I try to be scientific about these things.  There is a subjective interpretation but I look for something that manifests to back it up.
The recent Wave seemed to "wash" negativity away....but at the same time it's only made me crankier and I've noticed that response in others.   For myself, I'm having different responses to situations.  A little less judgemental but clearer personal boundaries.  All of my relationships changed.  Some became better with more clarity and some just can't hang on by a thread any more.

This is my theory.  Negative emotions are a vibration.  A Wave of New Vibration rolled in "washing away" the negative vibrations.  Where people were matching up with their negative vibration....like attracts like....there isn't that connection any more and people are confused as old habitual relationships have shifted.   
It will be interesting to see how that plays out on a global scale.

BethAnne

In the dreams of others there is often three waves.  I think the dream of two weeks ago was the second Wave.  And again, I've found many people on the net who feel something energetic washed through a couple weeks ago.  A Cosmic Baptism??
My gal Sandra had a tsunami dream last week without my mentioning mine.

Dreaming has been busy.  Something is changing.  After the dreams of the  Shadow the dreams shifted.

Dream:  This was a theme for a couple of days.
There was a wall with 4 rectangle cut outs with Outer Space that you could see beyond the cut outs.  Hanging in each was a tall crystal that was spinning in that space.  I got the feeling that "a space" was being held together by the crystals.

Dreams:  For several days I was being shown that things are better.  What was good now is great.  One dream was in a foreign language translated into a different language but I recognized neither.   The happiness that radiated off the dreams was like out of a 50's sitcom.  Life is good and simple.

I noticed that I started responding differently to situations and so do others.  While my life is good and simple the dreams only added stress.  LOL  My grounding in reality is so different that I feel like I got dropped on to another planet.  My personal orientation is out of kilter and I'm having to make adjustments across the board.

BethAnne

I thought I should add that I only post dreams that I know are of a Mass Event.  They have a different feel than personal dreams.

Dandelion

I would definitely like to believe that there is some big, positive change or shift imminent. 

What you said in the quote below sounds particularly interesting.  It actually suggests a way that it could transpire, and possibly even a way individuals might contribute to help move things in a positive direction.

Quote from: BethAnneWhere people were matching up with their negative vibration....like attracts like....there isn't that connection any more and people are confused as old habitual relationships have shifted. 

BethAnne

I was thinking about your reply and some things I'm dealing with and in meditation came to the Sweet Spot.  Then the first thing I found on YouTube was this which is pretty much what I came up with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McdXQ-BatUE

Deb

Quote from: BethAnnethe first thing I found on YouTube was this

I just had a moment to say thanks for this link. I was impatient with the YouTube electronic voicing so went to the source web site. Wow, the post really spoke to me. I went as far as to purchase the audio "support" of the statement made herein, I'll give it a spin and let you know if I learn anything. It really speaks to what I'm dealing with myself. As Seth has said, I suppose, the Birth (transformation) is much more of a shock than the Death.

Dandelion

From videos I've watched recently, the idea that particularly struck me was that the change or shift would result in a dropping away of what was no longer working.

Also something I just read in Early Sessions book #9, Session 452, Dec 2, 1968, was interesting and may relate to this.  Seth was talking to Jane and Robert about the "current" turmoil of the late 60's and saying there was a great liberation of energy occurring at that time.

The energy that was liberated has already changed your national scene, and will continue to do so.  Such massive liberations of energy will be used, but not in your lifetime, to begin to unify the whole planet, in peace.  This will not happen before disasters also occur, but when it does happen it will represent the first such time within the planet's history where there was peace with equality for all.

There have been various periods that were peaceful, but there was no equality.

BethAnne

Seth was talking to Jane and Robert about the "current" turmoil of the late 60's and saying there was a great liberation of energy occurring at that time

I'm not much in to astrology but I read that from March 2015 thru this year the alignments are similar to 1969 and bring that revolutionary energy with it.

There does seem to have been a Shift this past month.  Here I'm waiting for an "Event" and it is just being better at what I was already doing!   ;D   It's like everyone is on Cosmic Happy Juice.  Unless they haven't done their "work" and then their issues are falling back on themselves rather than being able to project it on others.

Dandelion

Quote from: BethAnneHere I'm waiting for an "Event" and it is just being better at what I was already doing! 

Wow!  That really struck a chord with me.  I think you're on to something here.  I feel like lately my understanding has been growing by huge leaps and bounds.  I was crediting it to the cumulative effect of 3 years of reading the Seth material.  But it may be that I am also being helped along by the extra energy available at this time, and that it's a great time for everyone to make giant strides in their growth in whatever areas they are working on.  That idea really encourages me to focus even more on my goals of understanding the issues in my life as well as the more general "how things work".

BethAnne

Check my blog for additional articles.  I tried to be as "scientific" about new information as I could....or else it was something I had experienced or strongly resonate with.
http://bethnm.blogspot.com/

I really do think there was a raising of vibration this last month.  I'll write about the latest stage in these series of dreams when I get back later this afternoon.  The dreams are about Counter Balance.  Someone showed me this video and it triggered several dreams.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiIBFm4SIhI

Deb

Quote from: BethAnneSomeone showed me this video and it triggered several dreams.

Yeeesh.
I had a weird dream this morning that this video reminded me of, only because of the fear factor. It involved me being on a peaked roof of a large building, lying on my back, head downward. I am not crazy about heights and it felt very precarious to me, I was afraid of rolling off. There were other people up there too. We were being entertained by a man who was running higher on the roof, leaping from one level to another, with a small young boy sitting on his shoulders. It seemed to be some sort of trust training. I couldn't watch, I was too concerned for the boy's safety. After the show, I had to make it to the edge of the roof where someone was waiting with a ladder to help me down. I just kept telling myself, "don't look down, don't look down."

The "time line jumping" on your blog (not to be confused with roof line jumping, lol) was a very interesting concept. The ability to, put it in Seth terms, switch between probable lives. Hmmmm. I'd like to try that. It would be as much fun as being able to time travel. It reminds me of stories I've read about quantum change. People whose lives have changed drastically in the blink of an eye. Sometimes the catalyst was obvious, sometimes there was no explanation whatsoever.

I love all the potential we can have in this lifetime (if we know how to access it).

Batfan007

Quote from: Deb
Quote from: BethAnnethe first thing I found on YouTube was this

I just had a moment to say thanks for this link. I was impatient with the YouTube electronic voicing so went to the source web site. Wow, the post really spoke to me. I went as far as to purchase the audio "support" of the statement made herein, I'll give it a spin and let you know if I learn anything. It really speaks to what I'm dealing with myself. As Seth has said, I suppose, the Birth (transformation) is much more of a shock than the Death.

The actual moments of death are quite beautiful to experience. If you suffer from some horrible disease for a long time, that part not so much.
But dying is like you've been carrying a very heavy weight, and when you've left your body and this life, you put down so much, and leave so much behind.
Just the process here I'm talking about, people can take all sorts of psychic baggage with them etc, and some get confused for a bit when they don't realise what has happened. Like in that Beetlejuice movie someone has to tell them "hey, you're dead" before they come to their own understanding.

Deb

Quote from: Batfan007The actual moments of death are quite beautiful to experience. If you suffer from some horrible disease for a long time, that part not so much.

Yes, I've often said I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to die badly (suffering, prolonged illness, plane crash, yeesh, no fear please). I've read, can't remember where, that when one is nearing eminent death ie no way out, they will "jump ship" and avoid suffering. IDK, I've never been there myself.

Quote from: Batfan007Like in that Beetlejuice movie someone has to tell them "hey, you're dead" before they come to their own understanding.

OMG I LOVED that movie! I remember the chain smoking "social worker for the dead" having to tell that football team they were dead. With the smoke coming out of her neck... lol. Social worker must have been her community service. But helping someone understand they're dead? I've done that before. Think what you will.  :o

BethAnne

An image of a sailboat finding balance by leaning was a strong image in this dream.

Counterbalance  a  weight that balances another weight.
To  have an effect that is opposite but equal to (something) : to balance (something) by being opposite

So I'm wondering what is being balance...and by what?

Timeline Jumping....to be able to jump parallel realities by changing one's focus or intent. 
It's as if a mass of momentum has shifted things to another reality.  The body has a difficult time with that and has flu like symptoms.

BethAnne

This sort of goes along on this thread.  Coming back to my town after being away for 6 years I ran into Cheryl who does massage.  She's really grown since I saw her last and has become very intuitive about the mind body connection and picks up on the messages of the pain in the body.

She did body work and cranial sacral where she massaged the inside of my mouth.  This must be where I've stored a lot of emotion as I have been taught to "be a good girl and don't speak".   ???

As she did the left side I "saw" a row of Houses which I understood to be Family Houses as in the Game of Thrones.  They were lined up watching me through time with much grief because they understood the job I had been committed to be could not help.  The feeling of care, helplessness and compassion had me bawling.

The right side was dark and ancient.  My Grandmothers arrived, holding me up and pulling me along a staircase.  Each step represented a woman who was killed/tortured as a witch.  As I passed each step it would light up as if their soul had been released.
Then in this state I saw myself as a wipe up rag.  I was "sent" to "wipe up" the negativity, blood and fear from ancient dark rituals.

It was "explained" that after the cataclysm about 12000 years ago sacred knowledge became quite dark due to the fear of the end of the world and my "job" was to gather this fear/darkness and hold it so it wouldn't pollute the planet. 

This was done on Sunday and my body is just now feeling better.  I was feeling the weapons and wounds up and down the right side of my body.
What Cheryl "got" was that I was a like a walk in, but something different where I was containing two personalities....  I took over  Beth#1 body as it was dying as a toddler and Beth #2 is from far away.  We're working at integrating both sides.

Batfan007

I've never understood this walk in business Seth talks about Beth, can you elaborate, I mean explain it like you would to a child because I just don't understand it at all.

BethAnne

What Is An Alien Walk-In?  An alien "walk-in" is where an alien switches souls with a human being who has agreed to leave their physical body. Usually a "walk-in" is an advanced alien soul whose purpose is to help the human race advance to a higher spiritual age.
The human soul that an alien switches places with has gone as far as it can in its development, so the human soul moves on to it's next mission to continue it's soul growth. Both souls consent to the switch.
http://www.tanahoy.com/aliens-and-ufos/alien-walk-in/

Hi John/BF007 !
So I found this on google.  I don't have an opinion on any of this yet.  I do know that something odd has been going on with my body my entire life and that physical sensation are distinct from one side to the other.  And this past 10 years I've had many comments about there being a black/white separation.  Who knows.  Most of this stuff is theory and I'm enough of a scientific mind that if I can't see it or hold it I hold back my opinion on it.

What was given to me in the body work session and in other alternative psychic sessions is that as a toddler beth1 "died" and Beth2 moved in and fulfilled the Karma of that first person.  This latest body work released all those past life connections.  I feel different.
Now what really is going on I'm not sure.   :)

Deb

Quote from: BethAnneThis is sort of on this topic

Touché Beth, lol.

Quote from: DebI've watched this many times and it still continues to amaze me.

BTW: A GOOD one. Time for me to watch it again.

Deb

Quote from: BethAnneWhat was given to me in the body work session and in other alternative psychic sessions is that as a toddler beth1 "died" and Beth2 moved in and fulfilled the Karma of that first person.

Just curious, is there anything you know or remember about that time in your life that would explain that?
Walk-ins reminds me of this documentary by the Booth Brothers. Walk-ins could be interpreted as possession. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Possessed_(2009_film) (Based on newspaper articles and journal entries.) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watseka_Wonder

Honestly I don't know what to believe any more. I just keep collecting data and reserving judgment.

BethAnne

Honestly I don't know what to believe any more. I just keep collecting data and reserving judgment.

I think i'm there too.   ;D
I don't search this stuff out, it seems to fall in my path. 

Still processing this.  It's left me disoriented.  This is not the first time I've heard this story, just this time is more intense.

Deb

I was just looking at my Watseka wiki link above and at the bottom of the page was a link to Walk-In.
I thought that was pretty interesting: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walk-in

"Some believers speculate that the original soul leaves when it has fulfilled what it came here to do,
and the same body is used again for another soul to fulfill their purpose on earth."

Batfan007

Quote from: Deb
Quote from: BethAnneWhat was given to me in the body work session and in other alternative psychic sessions is that as a toddler beth1 "died" and Beth2 moved in and fulfilled the Karma of that first person.

Just curious, is there anything you know or remember about that time in your life that would explain that?
Walk-ins reminds me of this documentary by the Booth Brothers. Walk-ins could be interpreted as possession. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Possessed_(2009_film) (Based on newspaper articles and journal entries.) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watseka_Wonder

In the early sessions (book 1 I think) Seth also mentions personalities creating "fragment" personalities that also may be mistake for demonic possession, and goes on to say that this also often the case with schizophrenia. The disowned "fragment" builds up so much as to appear as as totally distinct personality.

I am not relating this at all to walk ins, just to the bit about cases of mistaken possession (sometimes being fragments).

BethAnne

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around all of this.  I try not to "hook into"  any "label".  Who really knows what is going on.  I'm assuming that all of this has come up at this time because 1.  Reality is expanding, allowing multi-dimensional experiences.  2.  To continue on this ladder of expansion one has to clear up all their past Karma. 
And I don't see Karma as being punished but as understanding, growing and expanding beyond limited thinking/relationships.

When I was a young woman all I wanted was a family to take care of.  Since that time some very weird shit has happened and now I have NO Family.  WTF?  But at the same time I have never been so peaceful, creative and healthy. 
If you see it scientifically and gather "outcomes"  there is a  theme going on that exhibits conscious manipulation.  Now what that consciousness is I'm not sure at this point.

I don't hang my hat on this Walk In stuff either.  Who really knows?  I've read that moving into a "vacant" body saves time and stress not having to go through the pregnancy/birthing process.  And that seems to be an element.  I can remember being 5 and thinking that I did not belong with these people and ran away from home.  I think I was as "aware" then as I am now, but inbetween time I got "lost" and am now Coming Home.
:)

Which is cool, but I'm into being practical.  What's going on?  Why?  Who am I really?  What are these Times all about?  Who is my Real Family?  What am I supposed to do with all this weird shit?   ;D   
It's the main reason I'm working on this art project because I've noticed that art can bring up subconscious information.