Author Topic: Sound: Inner sounds, feeling tones, exterior sound  (Read 219 times)

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~We are the black sheep of the Universe.~
    • Like us on Facebook!
NOPR Session 614 09/13/72

To understand yourself and what you are, you can learn to experience yourself directly apart from your beliefs about yourself. What I would like each reader to do is sit quietly. Close your eyes. Try to sense within yourself the deep feeling-tones that I mentioned earlier.... [explains there is no right or wrong way to do this etc.]

The exercise will put you in touch with yourself. It will return you to yourself. Whenever you are nervous or upset, take a few moments to sense this feeling-tone within you, and you will find yourself centered in your own being, secure.

When you have tried this exercise several times, then feel these deep rhythms go out from you in all directions, as indeed they do. Electromagnetically they radiate out through your physical being...

- - -

NOPR Session 623 10/25/72

Now thoughts in general possess an electromagnetic reality, but whether you know it or nor, they also have an inner sound value.

You know the importance of exterior sound. It is used as a method of communication, but it is also a by-product of many other events and it affects the physical atmosphere. Now the same is true about what I will call inner sound, the sound of your thoughts within your own head. I am not speaking here of body noises, though you are usually oblivious to these also.

Inner sounds have an even greater effect than exterior ones upon your body. They affect the atoms and molecules that compose your cells. In many respects it is true to say that you speak your body, but the speaking is interior.

The same kind of sound built the Pyramids and it was not sound you would hear with your physical ears. Such inner sound forms your bone and flesh. The sound exists connected with but quite apart from the mental words you use in thinking.

Note:
"In Egyptian times, they had a great knowledge of sound. They used it in healing, but also they had the knowledge of how to connect the sound vibrations with the art of building. This is something that has been totally lost over the centuries, so much so that it has disappeared in the main from the human consciousness.

...but what has been lost even more is the art of construction using sound. It is the knowledge of fusion with sound that has been lost, but I think that this is going to come round full circle again, like so many other things..."  Solomon, Grant (2006). The Scole Experiment: Scientific Evidence for Life After Death. Campion Books

- - -

NOPR Session 624 10/30/72

As I mentioned, inner sounds are extremely important. Each of the atoms and molecules that compose your body has its own reality in sound values that you do not hear physically. Each organ of your body then has its own unique sound value too. When there is something wrong the inner sounds are discordant.

The unharmonious sounds have become a part of that portion of the body as a result of the inner sound of your own thought-beliefs. That is why it is vital that you do not reinforce these inner sounds through repeating the same negative suggestions to yourself. Verbal suggestions are translated into inner sound. This passes through your body in somewhat the same way that some kinds of light do.

Now: While you are physical creatures, then your perceptions must be largely physically oriented. Even your bodies exist in other terms than you usually suppose.

You perceive them as objects, with bulk, composed of bone and flesh. They also have “structures” of sound, light and electromagnetic properties that you do not perceive. These are all connected with the physical image that you know. Any physical disabilities will show themselves in these other “structures” initially.

The sound, light and electromagnetic patterns give strength and vitality to the physical form that you recognize. They are more mobile than the physical body and even more susceptible to the changing pattern of your own thought and emotion.

I told you that thoughts are translated into this inner sound, but thoughts always attempt to materialize themselves also. As such they are incipient images, collectors of energy. They build up their own embryonic form until it is in one way or another physically translated.

[See also this NOPR 613 09/11/72
Some feelings and thoughts are translated into structures that you call objects; these exist, in your terms, in a medium you call space. Others are translated instead into psychological structures called events, that seem to exist in a medium you call time.]

Mental images therefore are extremely powerful, combining inner sound and its effects with a clear mental picture which will seek physical form. Your imagination adds motivating and propelling power to such images, and so you will find that many of your beliefs are entertained by you in an inner visual manner. They will have mental pictures connected with them.

- - -

There is light that you do not see with the physical eyes, as there is sound that you do not hear with your ears. These combine to mentally form the physical image that you know, so you must work from the inside out. Your beliefs are your palette…

The sound of your inner thoughts is the medium that you actually use. This is far more than an analogy, however, for in simple terms it explains quite clearly the way in which your beliefs form your reality. In quiet moments the word “O-O-O-O-O-M-M-M-M-M,” said slowly, mentally or aloud, will be of benefit in toning up your general physical condition. The sounds contain within them a built-in impetus toward energy and well-being, as I will explain shortly.

- - -

Session 625, 11/01/72

The body reacts not so much to physical sound as to the interior sounds into which the physical sounds are translated. As mentioned, it also reacts to sounds that have no physical “counterparts.”

There are certain properties within the structure of the chromosomes that must be activated by specific internal sound values.

[Goes on after this in great detail how sound, light and electromagnetic patterns, interior messages continuously create the body.]

More to come...

John Sorensen

Thanks for posting Deb. This is the stuff I've been looking into again lately to see how I can more accurately apply these ideas in my daily life.
I've been watching Magical Egypt again, and it seems odd that John West doesn't go more into this sort of stuff. But it it's a lost technology, then I guess it would makes sense he focuses on the stuff that there is actual evidence for in his findings.

The "Omm" sound, as in a chant said out loud was said in ancient Vedic terms to be a representation of the INNER sound of creation, of the cosmos, which is both our bodies and the material universe. All sacred seed-syllable sounds, or chants then are actually OUTER verbalised versions of the INNER sound within the body, which is itself a miniature cosmos.

Offline BethAnne

I've been doing the OMs lately and sense it is fine tuning things.

This material is the foundation of the type of Healing I do.  Perfect timing to read it again!

Offline Deb

• Administrator
    • Like us on Facebook!

Offline transient amnesia

« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 04:18:58 PM by transient amnesia »

Offline Deb

• Administrator
    • Like us on Facebook!
Lovely!

You just reminded me that when I was pregnant with my son I used to play a lot of classical music for him. He is very musically inclined and always surprises me with his wide range of musical interests. He's 22, of course into rap and Indy, but I've also heard him listening classical, Nat King Cole, French bistro, jazz, all sorts of music.

I distinctly remember when he was first born, still in the delivery room and wailing his head off, as soon as he heard his father's voice he stopped crying.

Life's mysteries are sometimes not so mysterious.

Offline transient amnesia

« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 04:18:39 PM by transient amnesia »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
The opposite of black:
Twelve divided by two (word):