Mass Events

Started by BethAnne, March 25, 2016, 07:06:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BethAnne

On a personal level and now watching US politics unfold I wonder to what extent Pre-Agreements are being made.  In my own life situations that have taken years to clear up now are all of a sudden working out as all the parties involved are now on the same page. 
Too often in metaphysics I think we feel we are a failure because we aren't getting results with our positive thinking when maybe the timing is being worked out?

And now as we gear up for a US election I realize I'm not the only one who sees history repeating itself.
As a small child there was a book in our home that showed photos of the concentration camps and I've always wondered how people could allow things to get so out of hand.
Now we have Donald Trump becoming more fascist and there is a large portion of people who support him.   Muslims are just a convenient scapegoat to rally his political base.

I've notice that things that are not dealt with will come back to bite you in the butt and it seems like this is happening on the World Stage.  So many of the industrialists  backed Hitler to gain financially and then were let off because "they were too big to fail".  Nazi scientist were brought over after the war with the  Operation Paperclip.  We are reaping what we sowed and the technology that was developed is being used against us all.

http://www.operationpaperclip.info/

When I do Tarot readings I'm getting both a positive and negative reading as if we are on two timelines.  What will it take using Seth Principles to get the outcome that we prefer?

Deb

Quote from: BethAnne on March 25, 2016, 07:06:36 AMOn a personal level and now watching US politics unfold I wonder to what extent Pre-Agreements are being made.

I hear you on that. Since I read Mass Events, it's made me look very differently at the world (the only other book that's ever done that for me was Atlas Shrugged), people, events... The extreme shock and outrage I used to feel has lost its sting. I see all these events more now as dramas being worked out through pre-agreements. There can be no other way, if what Seth said is to make any sense. "You create your own reality, there is no other rule." That's a "the buck stops here" statement if I've ever heard one.

Quote from: BethAnne on March 25, 2016, 07:06:36 AMToo often in metaphysics I think we feel we are a failure because we aren't getting results with our positive thinking when maybe the timing is being worked out?

Yes, exactly! That's the old "put the conscious intent out there and then give it over to the higher self" to work out the how, where, when. Humans have a need to control everything for some reason, we're impatient and "victims" of the linear time in our reality.

This whole Donald Trump thing has me totally stumped. If this is another drama, it's closer to science fiction as far as I'm concerned. In the beginning I was stunned by the amount of support he had, now as time goes on I just have to shake my head and watch the drama unfold. Ben Carson dropping out and supporting Trump is when I stopped following the news. But of the multitudes of others supporting Trump, Carson's reasoning did make a little sense (long video, but the explanation comes up at about 25 sec and is fairly condensed).

Sorry but you must log in to view spoiler contents.

BethAnne

I've noticed in my personal life that those concepts I don't get keep coming back until I do.
I don't think WW2 has been worked out along with all that drama surrounding it.  When Megyn Kelly on Fox is distressed by Trump and his supporters then "Something Wicked This Way Comes".  Just watched a video on Bill Maher on how much the Koch Brothers are trying to influence politics.  Turns out their father was the founder member of the John Birch Society and he brought over a German Nazi nanny for the boys.  So who is really pulling the strings and why?  The Bush Dynasty was financed by their dealings with Hitler. 
Countries and people allowed that terrible thing to happen in WW2 and the set up for the same situation is playing out again.

I think I was so moved by that young man's photo because I lived that French Resistance life.  This Nazi BS has bothered me since I was a child.  At the time I thought it was Long Ago History but being born in 1952 it really wasn't that long a time before I showed up  (again).

Then on the other hand, the Republicans are dinosaurs.  Will they EVER pull out of this?  By election Mr Trump will be seen as a raving narcissistic lunatic and Hillary will more than likely slide right in.  Good or bad, our country needs a woman's touch.  My friend Margo grew up with her and greatly admired her....and the bartender I worked with used to buy pot from Bill's brother!  LOL  I personally like them as people and my "guess" is that they were groomed and manipulated and set up. 
Ambitious, charismatic young people are "noticed".
Bill Clinton meeting JFK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP8vIyByWNA

Deb

I was looking for something else and came across this today. Politics aside, it felt like a good fit for a mass (and even small-scale) events topic.

You must realize that you do not form events alone. You are involved in a cooperative venture. Usually then you alone are not responsible for an event, because others participate in its creation—for their own reasons. The question cannot be answered simply in one evening, but each consciousness has its own defense system and its own vitality; you should trust your own.

You cooperate together to form the physical reality that you know, telepathically, through ways and means that are unknown to you. You weave webs of psychic reality that then coalesce into physical reality. You do not necessarily weave them alone, but together. Your thoughts intertwine with those of others. You are responsible for your own thoughts. You need to learn the power of thought and emotion, but this should fill you with the joy of creativity. Once you realize that your thoughts form reality, then you are no longer a slave to events. You simply have to learn the methods.

(Sally W.: "But I don't know how to learn them.")

You will learn them here. You will learn them through reading, and through listening to your inner self. The methods have been known for centuries; not only centuries as you think of them, but for the lifetime of this earth as you know it, and even before—when the poles were reversed and when there were other stars in the sky and when the planets were not the planets that you know.

Seth Speaks, Appendix, ESP Class Session, 01/05/71

BethAnne

Never have I felt so strongly that I/We have reached the Fork in the Road. 
On a personal level things are shifting rapidly.  I've been pulling Tarot Cards and the outcome changes rapidly. For the most part two opposite directions keep coming up over and over.  Each is equally valid.   Very few things are a Sure Thing and I realize my attitude toward them determines the Tipping Point.   
My point of Power is Now.  My Choice will send me on the Right Path.

As Above So Below

Coming to a point where choices have to be made seems to be reflected on the World Stage right now.  We just have to realize that the Scare-Crow has no Brain.

John Sorensen

Hey Beth Anne, can you clarify what you mean by "fork in the road" I don't get the either/or of it?

From my point of view at any time there are infinite probabilities.
When I've been at any point of major changes in my life, there is usually like about 5 or more probable simultaneous realities in the immediate future.
Like in times of change like say a different job, moving to another state or any other major change etc.

Before I moved to where I live now, for around six months I had various probable realities coming in to my daily awareness, 3-4 that were equally appealing, and I went with whatever made the most sense as the time

Although it was was around six months from meeting my current partner, to knowing I would move to the other side of the country to live with her.
So far things have gone well, except I am unemployed at present, and that is causing problems for us. Her brother was over today and actually blew up about it, and got really angry. I get where he's coming from, I mean agree with his points, but it was not nice getting berated by him in front of everyone today at lunch.

BethAnne

Boy, that was not cool of him to do.  Says more about him than you.
Sorry about that Mate.

The Fork in the Road, from my Subjective Opinion.....
It "feels" to me that MAJOR LIFE DIRECTIONS are forking off right now.  I get that we have possibilities that come up...job, relationships, residence, whether to go out to lunch or stay in.  But lately there feels like a BIG CRACK in REALITY. 

I feel that in my reality the US Elections represent that split.  It's like there is a Passion Play going on for our citizens and our world neighbors watching in.  Now whether Hillary gets the nod or not doesn't matter but what she represents as the Divine Feminine and what Donald represents as the dysfunctional Male are playing out our/US polarities.  It's bringing up our dirty laundry for the World to see and  for our citizens to take a stand on some basic issues.  Bernie Sanders seems to be the Wizard pushing out reason for Don and Hil to comment on. 

WW2 created a crack in the system on a world wide scale unknown in our life time which coincided with Weapons of Mass Destruction and World Wide Communication.  Now we've had a lifetime to let those issues simmer and the Tipping Point has arrived.
People can feel it and things are polarized within and without.  Those that can not deal with their own Shadow are projecting it onto others ...the brother perhaps?

In my personal life pulling Tarot and my inner options I can not get a straight answer.  Almost every question is equally valid going in both directions.  At first I was going "Why can't they make up their minds??" and the Voice said "Because YOU haven't".  So I've pulled way back with every one and everything and giving myself a two week time out.  LOL

If it makes you feel better my Blowup brought half of the Aztec Police Force.  These guys now know me better than anyone ever has as they watched me go from one extreme emotion to the other.   It couldn't have been more revealing than if I was Lady Godiva!  LOL!!   It brought up MAJOR ISSUES across the board in my life which I can not see could have happened as effectively.  It totally rearranged my relationships and my own personal power and how I stood on many issues.    I have had to with draw and examine my own desires on how I want to continue with my life.  The Tarot has shown me that I'm pretty wishy washy about a lot of stuff.  Things I thought were solid turned to quick sand.  Now I'm in Observing Mode and letting  things play out with no effort on my part other than clarifying my own beliefs.
As I go through my check list of bullshit my energy level has gone up and I've lost weight.  My face is looking more "true" if that makes sense. 

John Sorensen

Quote from: BethAnne on March 27, 2016, 06:53:30 AM

Those that can not deal with their own Shadow are projecting it onto others ...the brother perhaps?

Yeah it was obvious that sort of thing was at play, based on how angry he was, and things I can't really talk about here publicly to do with my partners family.

Mixed up in that incident yesterday (where I left the house, because he became extremely angry and irrational)
was his family history, feelings about his sister, feelings about me (and me being out of work) combined with a misunderstanding when we were all having lunch and he felt I was insulting his sister (my partner) and putting her down. That is what got him riled up to start with, then the rest of it was about me being out of work. He didn't say all of this of course, it all came out as a garbled sort of message and anger and bile etc as we tend to do.

I mean I've done the same thing, lost my shit in front of people and not even really known why at the time.

He's an awesome guy, and we usually get along. Although now I find out that it seems him and his partner want his sisters house for some reason (its legally hers, but its the family house they grew up in) even though he and his family  already have two houses.

I hope things are resolved between him and his sister in the near future, because as much as I love her and want to be with her, I'm not a person who will just take shit from people, and I don't want to be in the middle of some family blood struggle. As she said (my partner) he seems to think he has a say in the daily goings on of this household and thinks he has a right to the house as alpha male of the family etc.

It's all a bit crazy frankly. I usually sidestep this sort of stuff. None of it is really even about me, I was just the convenient excuse (projection or enemy) to vent on yesterday because he would not treat his sister how he treated me. I deliberately left out any of the nasty stuff he said.

BethAnne

It's all a bit crazy frankly. I usually sidestep this sort of stuff. None of it is really even about me, I was just the convenient excuse (projection or enemy) to vent on yesterday because he would not treat his sister how he treated me.

Wow.  If I was to sum up my situation I would use that sentence myself!  LOL 
Because the Mass Event Energy is so polarized these days, I wonder if high energy people are like lightening rods? 
The Drama that swirled around me seemed to bring up issues for almost a dozen people and it allowed me to resolve a whole lot of Crazy Shit!

As I go to sleep I visualize a setting and someone to chat with.  I don't program the stage because what shows up is always a good symbol for what is going on.  My Drama is just now being resolved after 3 weeks but dreams and tarot was picking up on it a couple of weeks before.  The Tower and Death card over and over!
Anyhow, over the past 3 weeks this is who came to my meditations.
When I'm in transition the setting is usually in a tree house above a forest watching the sun set.
First was the Mouse.  Then an Eagle showed up and ate the mouse then flew off after a couple of days which I think represented Justice.  After that came a very affectionate Tiger which I feel gave me bravery to deal with things.  After a few days the tiger became a statue and turned into a Dove.  I realized I had to release everything without demanding a particular outcome and I had such a sense of Peace.

Now I'm waiting to see what Peace will bring into my life.   :)

Good luck with your Drama.  Sounds like you understand pretty well what is going on.  It's easier for a family to go after the Outsider than each other.  Doesn't make it any less stressful.  Hugs.

BethAnne

You must realize that you do not form events alone. You are involved in a cooperative venture.
You cooperate together to form the physical reality that you know, telepathically

I have a story that demonstrates this telepathic connection.
I met Elaine at a shop in Santa Fe and we just had an instant connection.  I went into that shop often so after a couple of times we decided to have coffee...and it turned out we lived in the same apartments a block away.
She is an incredibly beautiful woman in her mid 60s who had been a model and lived with a soap opera doctor in New York City back in the day.  She is half Irish and half Palestinian, very tall and as nice as she is beautiful.  But a life full of tragedy yet she remained positive and accepting of it.

For my birthday last year she treated me to breakfast at the LaFonda Hotel.  Most of the room was filled with tourists.  Elaine is an imposing woman and it was interesting to me to watch people as all attention turned toward her.  As we sat over breakfast I was watching three middle aged women who must have been in Santa Fe for a convention as they all had IDs hung around their necks and their lack of polish gave the impression they were  small town gals. 

I was watching them as they were staring down my friend with envy and evil.  Now Elaine is not an arrogant person but gives off a very gentle vibe.  But watching her just fold as the intensity of the energy sent by  these jealous women was incredible to watch.  Elaine is pretty sensitive to the Vibe and by the time we had finished eating she was physically wiped out.  When the ladies took a break from their stare-down they saw me watching them and were quite embarrassed. 
It made me realize how we are not an island unto ourselves.

It took Elaine all day to recover from the telepathic attack.

BethAnne

Now I'm waiting to see what Peace will bring into my life.

Ah, Spirit wasn't done with me yet! 
As I tried going to sleep last night I was back at the Tree House in my mind and this time there was a White Rabbit.....and a misty ragtag being sitting next to me.
My Shadow Self.  We had a long talk.  Now I'm a pretty nice person but I have to admit after our "talk" there was a bit of smugness about it.  And I came to realize tho I am a nice person part of it comes from bad habits I picked up being married to an abusive man which made my niceness a bit inauthentic.
Bruce Wayne White (named after Batman which didn't help.  LOL) was THE county wide basketball champion in Northern Indiana in the mid 6os.  At that place and time it was almost like being Elvis.  Because I was 5 years younger, didn't go to school with him and as a bookworm couldn't care less I didn't factor this in when I married him but should have.  Aggressive small town  athletes are hell to live with.   This is the first time I've even seen  a trailer of this movie as basket ball left such a distaste in my mouth.  LOL  This is the land and the life I grew up in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33DEm0eW-wU

The point being I became a very mousy person and that has been part of my Shadow Self I guess.

I bring this up because in Mass Events life is like a mobile.  If one part moves the rest do.

The Macro is reflected in the Micro.  Maybe WW2 had too many self righteous and timid Mice. ???

So I talked to my Shadow Self further about how this little Drama of mine is reflected in the Whole and how it applies to the Fork in the Road.
This is the first time I ever thought I was actually going to die....and when the cops brought me in front of this person and I went off in a "WTF were you thinking???" I'd never been so brave.  I didn't press charges at the time and had 6 months to do so.  After 3 weeks I had decided that certain conditions were to be met or I would file tomorrow.  This also was confronting my Shadow Self.  I've always done what ever I could to keep peace which was pretty inauthentic of me.  Now I can make this person eat dirt or go to jail for a year or more if I chose. 

This is where the Fork in the Road comes in.
I sense Realities are separating and what would have been interpreted as standing up to a  fight, or being a Mouse and hiding is rather in an inauthentic way of choosing  Peace.  This is still a difficult concept for me to wrap my mind around.  In my small Drama I do not want to be a Mouse, but neither to I want to be responsible for someone spending a year in a really low grade horrible jail.  While the damage was significant it doesn't merit that kind of punishment.  And the whole point of the drama seemed to be for every one to deal with their OWN Shadow Self.

Releasing my emotional attachment to the outcome seems to be the answer.  That disconnects me from this person on a deep soul level.  Now I'll continue to run into this person off and on  but my need for an outcome will change the dynamics.
Same with The Donald.  I can find this political drama interesting but I'm not going to let myself get worked up about it.  I'm untangling my obsession over fascist politics and allow myself to shift into a more sane world.  I intellectually understand this from all the Seth I've read, but emotionally it still is hard to grasp.

In one reality The Donald will win this election and bring the world to a dangerous place and in another people will confront their Shadow Selves and become more authentic.  I realize MY CHOICE is how I embody that concept in my own life.

Deb

Quote from: BethAnne on March 28, 2016, 10:22:42 AMI bring this up because in Mass Events life is like a mobile.  If one part moves the rest do.

I thought that statement about mass events was brilliant. So sorry you had to go through what you did. I can relate the the "mousy person" part, I had a rough childhood that turned me into the eternal peacekeeper. Have not had any abuse since. Lately I've been needing to break out of the peacekeeper shell. Not so willing to put up with everyone's crap for the sake of not making waves. I've been actually looking forward to some waves, I'm ready to throw caution to the wind. From the reading I mentioned a while back, "Libra rising, Libra rising means that that's how you're going to come at the next year. It's an energy you embody and come at the next year, Libra wants things to be beautiful and even and fair and right. Now if they're not, if they're way far out of balance, you're willing to go to the other extreme end to balance it out. Libra can be a very, very big time warrior if things are way off. But otherwise you're looking for beauty." Feeling like a warrior. This just caught my attention:

Quote from: BethAnne on March 27, 2016, 07:43:03 PMThen an Eagle showed up and ate the mouse then flew off after a couple of days which I think represented Justice.

Lady Justice carries a scale, does she not? Balance.

Quote from: BethAnne on March 28, 2016, 10:22:42 AMReleasing my emotional attachment to the outcome seems to be the answer. 
Quote from: BethAnne on March 27, 2016, 07:43:03 PMI realized I had to release everything without demanding a particular outcome and I had such a sense of Peace.

Did I hear an echo?
You know what you need. As far as letting your ex off, not wanting him to end up in jail: that's a tough call. It happened once, the next time you might not have been so lucky to escape with your life. But you did manage to get out of the relationship alive. After a miserable childhood, I have zero tolerance for any type of abuse, physical or mental directed towards me, anyone else, animals. Those are the rare times I step out of the peacekeeper role.

Quote from: BethAnne on March 28, 2016, 10:22:42 AMIn one reality The Donald will win this election and bring the world to a dangerous place and in another people will confront their Shadow Selves and become more authentic.  I realize MY CHOICE is how I embody that concept in my own life.

I saw my son over the weekend. During a break in conversation I asked him what he thought about what was going on in the political arena. He said he feels deciding who to vote for is like choosing which STD he'd prefer. Gotta love the kid.

Deb

Quote from: BethAnne on March 28, 2016, 01:44:53 AMFor my birthday last year she treated me to breakfast at the LaFonda Hotel.

Ahhh, the LaFonda. I actually spent a night there with a friend. We were returning from a healer training workshop in Sandia and decided to splurge. Wow, what a story. I understand energy vampires and bad mojo being sent by others. She needs to be more aware of her sensitivity, find ways to protect herself. Sometimes just being aware of how one is feeling is enough of a heads-up to mentally step back and break that pipeline of energy drain.

BTW, been meaning  to address this:
Quote from: BethAnne on March 23, 2016, 06:01:50 PMDeb...I used to live in St. Pete.  What I would give to be on the ocean right now!

Why am I not surprised you lived in St. Pete? I drive through S-P on my way to Sarasota from the S-P/Tampa airport. We were probably living in Florida at the same time, too.

BethAnne

I am so looking forward to chatting with you.   :)   I have a feeling we'll have a lot of things to chat about.

I get the Libra thing.  People who can balance things out are so important as reality becomes more polarized.  Your Balanced Vibe shows on your forum.

Gotta LOVE the kids!  Sometimes I wonder who is in charge?  Great quote by your son. 

Have you been to the Bell Tower at the LaFonda on the roof?  Great view.  Cocktails while you watch the sun set.  Yum.

Ah....this wasn't the Ex who went off like a firecracker.  We'll have to chat.  Over cocktails at the LaFonda!   ;D   
No the Ex is long ago history.  Been single since 80...tho he dug in there for years.  He would not accept defeat.

Love the ocean.  Wonder why I'm in the desert??  Tho I do have the river close by.  Need the water being the Pisces baby that I am.  Bet you have some in your chart too.  Got some Libra in mine.  No Earth signs at all tho.  Very hard for me to keep my feet on the ground

Deb

Quote from: BethAnne on March 29, 2016, 01:48:27 AMI am so looking forward to chatting with you.      I have a feeling we'll have a lot of things to chat about.

I've been thinking the same thing. Too bad we can't find some place more central to meet, like lovely Trinidad. Santa Fe is a bit of a commitment for me so feel the need to wait until after my June trip. Of course, that will give us even more to talk about.

But I do love Santa Fe. There's a really great bead shop there too, somewhere, if I could find it again.

You know, I love the ocean too. I love Colorado but I feel most alive when near the ocean, the closer the better. I ended up here because my ex hated heat and humidity and we were both tired of his family and living in a place (Sarasota) that was 20 years behind the rest of the country at the time. Funny thing, it was his idea to move to Sarasota from NJ. But he continued on moving around the country after we split, trying to get away from himself really. I thought he'd finally resolved all of that, but last year he moved to NC after being back in this area for about 7 years.

Bloom where you're planted, right?

BethAnne

One of my Favorites.   :)

I see a Santa Fe trip later down the road also.   So let's do this the Seth~Ester way.  Just assume that the meet and greet is already in the works and lets see how outrageously the Universe matches us up!

Sena

QuoteCountries and people allowed that terrible thing to happen in WW2 and the set up for the same situation is playing out again.
So that would be the consensus reality chosen and created by millions of people? I wonder what percentage of people, especially powerful and influential people, read the Seth Books? Probably less than 5%. On Amazon.com, NOPR is  #35,939 in terms of popularity among all books.

BethAnne

So many of the Big Players in WW2 are still around....  We are still dealing with Old Issues....  From at least Caesars time if not before.  Issues skipping like rocks on  the water of time.

John Sorensen

Quote from: senafernando on April 23, 2016, 02:12:58 AM
QuoteCountries and people allowed that terrible thing to happen in WW2 and the set up for the same situation is playing out again.
So that would be the consensus reality chosen and created by millions of people? I wonder what percentage of people, especially powerful and influential people, read the Seth Books? Probably less than 5%. On Amazon.com, NOPR is  #35,939 in terms of popularity among all books.

Based on the books around, websites that have anything to do with Seth I would estimate less than 1% of people on earth have even heard of, let alone read anything Seth related.
In marketing terms, their is no "brand awareness" and partly that is a big let down from the people who publish and curate the material.

It will never change unless somebody makes a deliberate effort to actually advertise the books, which of course costs money.
Think of Coke or McDonalds, why they keep advertising, year after year, despite having total brand awareness, pretty much worldwide? Because they know advertising works, and without it their customers would rapidly go down.
Advertising is basically a form of brain washing or mental conditioning, if you don't choose your own thoughts, somebody else will choose them for you, advertising of course is everywhere. I'm not saying it's insidious, just prolific.

LenKop

Mass events indeed. It's a little like which came first - the chicken or the egg?

We create our reality. So if Seth isn't branded, or pushed hard enough is because we created it that way....or at least the 99.9% majority did.

McDonalds, Politics, Fame, Fortune..etc. The mass decides upon the reality. And what benefits the masses, what needs to be learned by the whole, is sought out to be experienced.

Seth talks of the rise in extremist idealogies in the 70's as a mass push against the extreme materialist views of Darwinism (and science in general), and the individual helplessness viewed by the Freudian school of psychology.

Let's hope a critical mass can be achieved to liberate our fellow brothers and sisters, and let's hope it doesn't need to get much past 2% of the entire populace.

I guess it adds a deeper sense of responsibilty, for me at least, to try and help in my small social circle, and learning the importance of diplomacy....when quite often I just want to shove Seth Speaks down their throats.....figuratively, of course...LOL  ;D

LK

John Sorensen

I don't talk about Seth related topics other than to two friends whom have read the books etc, who happen to live in other countries and I have not met in person - and people on boards such as this.
I have no interest in trying to "change" or "fix" or "awaken" anyone, and from my point of view it can't be done and it's a waste of time trying. People choose their own experiences according to what suits them, not what I or anyone think is good for them etc.
I'm always happy to share information etc, but then if someone is interested, it is up to them what they do with it, its makes no difference to me one way or another.

From my point of view, any persons own over-soul is going to be looking out for them better than any person, thing, book or teaching here on earth here can do, in terms of spiritual guidance, growth, evolution and what have you.

BethAnne

You're not going to have everyone wanting to get into the nitty gritty of Seth.  I like driving my car but the only thing I want to know about it is if it needs gas.  I'll never open a tech manual.
But there are a lot of people who understand the "fringe".....mind/body, crystals, meditation...Bashar, Abraham......Ophra!   ;D

The changes I've seen in Awareness in my lifetime are amazing and when I meet little kids it's obvious they are all ready in the Groove.  I don't think my generation needs anymore information as we are on our way out.  In ten years this will be Grandchildren's World.  Talk about End Times!  I just found out Jerry Hall is going to marry Rupert Murdock!  Now if that isn't a sign that things are coming to an end!
;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=594WLzzb3JI

LenKop

It's an intriguing topic. How do my small moves affect the grand design?

Perhaps my tolerance is diminishing, especially when my friends or family sweat the small stuff. I'm finding that I talk much more about these topics with people than ever. i'm over the petty complaints others give me, and lately I ask them how they'd feel about their problems if I dropped them off in central Africa for a few weeks.... :D

I'm aware that only the individual can change themselves, but I'll always remember a few magic words that were spoken to me around 20 years ago by an older friend. The words helped me awaken to deeper realities. Now, what if he held back?

Regarding the oversoul, perhaps we come across other personalities that share the same oversoul? By speaking up genuinely, we are doing part of the work to help other aspects of ourselves, being inspired by a shared OS, and so affecting the mass events too. Sometimes just by helping others see a new option, a new fork in the road, we can influence them, and everything, in a positive way.

I also think too many people hold back in general. About their fears, their tastes, beliefs, etc. Too worried about what others have to say. too concerned about mass events, and feeling like their small moves are meaningless.

And on the other hand, so many 'experts' out there, especially in the metaphysical department. I struggle to contain myself. I listen to people give me, or others, spiritual advice, but there physical lives show no real representation of a well balanced and happy existence.

"Those who know, don't speak;
Those who speak, don't know"...Lao Tzu (I think)

....but if every true master stayed silent, we could only learn from their actions, if we were living near them to see them. I suppose it might be 'those who know, don't speak (too much), and those who speak (too much), don't know'.

i don't know..... :D

LK

John Sorensen

Quote from: LenKop on April 24, 2016, 08:30:43 AM
It's an intriguing topic. How do my small moves affect the grand design?

Perhaps my tolerance is diminishing, especially when my friends or family sweat the small stuff. I'm finding that I talk much more about these topics with people than ever. i'm over the petty complaints others give me, and lately I ask them how they'd feel about their problems if I dropped them off in central Africa for a few weeks.... :D

I'm aware that only the individual can change themselves, but I'll always remember a few magic words that were spoken to me around 20 years ago by an older friend. The words helped me awaken to deeper realities. Now, what if he held back?

My feeling on this topic is that I am happy to talk about whatever with someone who is interested, but always in a way to encourage them to explore and find out things for themselves, and not be dependent on spiritual teachers, texts, or whatever, but to find their own inner wisdom, and this to me is all any half-decent teacher ever does is basically be a mirror for our own behavior and perspectives who says "have you considered this... or what about that".

It's unfortunate that most of us in terms of evolutionary spirituality are like little babies all running around crying expecting others to do the hard work of waking up and growing up for us, (including me) which simply is not possible any more than it is possible to teach an ant calculus, or teach a dog how to make a film. We can't give other people our understanding, or simply copy and paste our intellect or learning/growth to another person like you can say information on a computer.

We all have to go through the same stages in life, and there is no cheating or bypassing things, it's linear - that is nobody learns to run before they learn to crawl - while also being multidimensional and co-operative on a mass scale. It's possible to speed things up, that is study/practice more as such, but the same stages are there for every human being to go through.

Deb

Quote from: BethAnne on April 23, 2016, 04:37:30 PMWe are still dealing with Old Issues....

Amen to that.
Progress is painfully slow. Any idea why it has to be this way?
A balance between the aware, and the unaware?

BTW I looked at your son's art.
He's incredibly, broadly talented.

BethAnne

Progress is painfully slow. Any idea why it has to be this way?
A balance between the aware, and the unaware?

I just turned 64 and sometimes I have a hard time wrapping my head around how much progress has been made in what feels to me is a very short time.   If you went back to the 50's with these concepts  most people at that time would have seen you as some sort of Space Alien! 
In the 60's the most progressive thing spiritually was people's reaction to "Jesus Christ Superstar".    And people were scandalized.  Boundaries were pushed and concepts were reviewed.

On the other hand, we have a very old, entrenched underground secret government that is trying VERY hard to keep a wrap on things. 
Man, you want to have your hair stand on end listen to Robert Duncan O'Finioan or Cathy O"brien.   Or Erin Green Rothschild.

So I see people way more aware, but at the same time hiding their head in the sand regarding politics and who is really running the World Show.

There will always be the Worker Ants who can't see beyond a paycheck.  Maybe their blind unawareness keeps the fabric of life going while us Rebels stir the pot?
;D
I've been watching a lot of Bashar and Abraham lately and both say that the only thing you can do to speed up awareness in others is to hold it in yourself.

"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; 15nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven."  Mathew 5:15.

BethAnne

Thanks for the compliment on Justin's art.
This is the kid who at 5 decided to be an animator after seeing Ralph Bakshi's Wizards.  He went on to teaching animation in college even tho he quite school at 14 and then went on to working with Bakshi and created his limited editions. My kids were raised on Seth and just expect the Universe to bring them their desires.   :)

The Limited Series that Justin created.
http://www.retroist.com/2014/02/22/limited-edition-necron-99peace-resin-sculpture-from-ralph-bakshis-wizards/

BethAnne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1vlMUfR_Wc

I've noticed that if issues are not dealt with or understood that they will return to be released.  Even as a child I wondered how Hitler could ever have gotten where he did with out being checked by others at that time.  Well, I guess this is how he did it.
Are we at a point of alternate timelines?

BethAnne

I have no opinion on the validity of this.  Just thought it was an interesting take.  I do agree that the Drama between Trump and Clinton has more of a purpose on a higher level working out the Male/Female Dynamic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzKvZp1FSQ8

Batfan007

Watched a couple of interesting conspiracy documentaries on the weekend. I usually avoid this kind of stuff, but these two were so well made and enjoyable to watch and throw out a lot of interesting ideas.

Anatomy of a Great Deception / on the science of the 9/11 building collapses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Q5eZhCPuc&ab_channel=vengencefrom1979

JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick / on the rich family's / elite behind so called  "terror" attacks and wars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM&ab_channel=EverythingIsARichMan%27sTrick

Second video preview does not show up here, but link works.

myststars

Well ... i read only the OP because i was a bit lazy ...
I want to say that you US needed Trump and made you as a nice a great service.On one hand you saw that many people have agreed with him so it was a voice for them ... finally ... He is a reflection of those many people that desired to be heard...On the other hand because Trump talked to them and he spoked bluntly and begun to show his true face, his true extreme side allowed those same people that supported to actually process their own inner stuff related to trump..We see that after some months with a big dose of Trump-like stuff the same people that supported now begin to think twice...They transceded their own emotions...They gone through their inner own process and now they are no so much trump-like...They saw the other side of the coin...Seems like now Trump support has falled abruptly...It may repeat the history itself but there is a catch...This time it repeats itself after 2012 when people woke up much more quickly..There is a also a sense that we have nooone to vote too..You can't vote Trump anymore also not Hillary...She is also in a negative light because of the emails and stuff..People may go to Hillary because is a lesser "negative" and a president must be elected...On the other i will find it intersting if for the first time both candidates will be "canceled" and a new campaign and the all republican/democrat nomination begin again from scratch..This is done from a more wiser position...Trump acted like a purge catalyst for many...After the purge there is more clarity and peace...After nervousness is consummed from inside a peace will come..From this peace position new candidates may be selected to participate in presidentials...

I would say something similar happened in UK with Brexit..
The immigration subject was like a "hidden" vulcano...It was there all the time in most british citizens building up pressure and repressed until a voice came that talked for all this people..The vulcano errupted and british voted for exit of EU...
Extremists talked so much that leaving EU would stop immigration and people on this "frequency" rushed to vote...This came a purging of this "vulcano" lava so after purging many british awaken that maybe this was a mistake...The damage is done and now the remorse and guilt is there...This will take a while to heal too..
Nagel (the extremist party) is the Trump guy of England and the service he provided was that he permited the volcano to erupt and transcended all this repressed stuff...

I do feel both nations really awaken and this is positive...They are more responsible now and their future is brighter...This is a big difference from the past...

BethAnne

.Trump acted like a purge catalyst for many...After the purge there is more clarity and peace.

I so agree with you!

Deb

Quote from: myststarsOn the other i will find it intersting if for the first time both candidates will be "canceled" and a new campaign and the all republican/democrat nomination begin again from scratch..This is done from a more wiser position...Trump acted like a purge catalyst for many...After the purge there is more clarity and peace...After nervousness is consummed from inside a peace will come..From this peace position new candidates may be selected to participate in presidentials...

You know, I'm just amazed (and grateful) for your objective input, I really enjoyed your post and the depth of your vision of both issues, what you see as what's really going on. Honestly, I would prefer a "reset" of this presidential election, I'm not at all happy with either choice. But I've also felt for the past couple of decades that the presidential possibilities have been weak and disappointing. Your observations have really made me look at what is going on here in a different light.

I have lived in the US all of my life and have visited a few other countries only as a tourist, observing their leadership through the veil of biased media. While I have always felt fortunate for having been 'Born in the USA' (although there are many other countries in which I'd be happy to live), I've felt a continuous disillusionment with my own country and its leadership over the years.

Batfan007

I've ignored politics my entire life (to my own peril? LOL) and people seem to want to argue with me how relevant it is.
but in the large scale, at some point they will all be dead, and any influence on the goings on of the world is minimal in the macro scale.
To me I don't care, and would rather focus on other things.
If I vote, I vote for whoever actually practically DOES anything of practical every day benefit for the poor, the sick, the kids in school, the hospitals, nurses etc, you know the people who get paid the least, or are homeless or are the most vulnerable that most of society wants to forget.

myststars

bathfan007 here is a paragraph from a book Explorer Race that may bring a new point of view for you:

Session name: Influences of the Zodiac

Entity speaking: Zoosh

Q: What are some of the lessons, traits and attributes that we should know about Sagittarius as it affects the Explorer Race? (comment from me: Explorer Race is the human race in the future ... is not really a name but a state of mind/being)

A: You are in the tail end of power as control; you have experienced negative power, the domination of one belief system over another. As you expand into the more feminine heart energy, you will begin to see new ideas, religions and philosophies that are heart-oriented, more involved in loving energy, emerging. You will see the traits of Sagittarius, both the positive and the negative, take place in the human race, the innate power coming forth, while at the same time always feeling a tug on the sleeve to distract you to become involved in pathways that do not lead to any great benefit for the individual, aside from fleeting moments of pleasure. What is going on now in Europe is a sweeping world movement. You have noticed unexpected activity from your political centers, which have predicted that these things would take place. When these things were initiated by the Russian bear, it was as if a door were thrown open for many peoples at the same time a karmic door was closed; entire races of people in other planetary civilizations were freed. Their karmic lessons were resolved on Earth because one man [Gorbachev] acted from the heart on his own in the face of all opposition. How many times are you told your religious stories about how the actions of one person can make such a difference? Now, I'm not raising this man Gorbachev above all others. I'm saying that he acts through the heart while displaying strength, and just that simple act of faith [a new parliament], regardless of how it turns out, completed lessons for tribes associated with Capricorn — billions of people. They were freed because one man acted."

Enjoy!

myststars

Quote from: Deb
Quote from: myststarsOn the other i will find it intersting if for the first time both candidates will be "canceled" and a new campaign and the all republican/democrat nomination begin again from scratch..This is done from a more wiser position...Trump acted like a purge catalyst for many...After the purge there is more clarity and peace...After nervousness is consummed from inside a peace will come..From this peace position new candidates may be selected to participate in presidentials...

You know, I'm just amazed (and grateful) for your objective input, I really enjoyed your post and the depth of your vision of both issues, what you see as what's really going on. Honestly, I would prefer a "reset" of this presidential election, I'm not at all happy with either choice. But I've also felt for the past couple of decades that the presidential possibilities have been weak and disappointing. Your observations have really made me look at what is going on here in a different light.

I have lived in the US all of my life and have visited a few other countries only as a tourist, observing their leadership through the veil of biased media. While I have always felt fortunate for having been 'Born in the USA' (although there are many other countries in which I'd be happy to live), I've felt a continuous disillusionment with my own country and its leadership over the years.

US repeats Atlantis conflicts so they may come to resolution once and for all.You have the most technological country..That was also the downfall of Atlantis.Maybe reading much more about Atlantis will bring more understanding.To go further...Atlantis repeated the Orion drama.You can further to understand things..

There is a specific channeling session about this matter:

http://www.lyssaroyal.net/mp3-audio-downloads.html

Seesion: #254 - Orion, Atlantis, & Earth (Germane). 11/7/13

Is not free btw.

Later edit..After writing the above i realized many may not be so much ET channeling orientated so i may put it in a different way...
If you are parents (i am a "child" parrenting my parents --- haha) look closely to your kids and you may see that they copied some of your behaviour , expressions etc ... They inherited some positive and negative behaviour consciously or not consciously ... Based on this "We" as a species inherited positive and negatives from our parents at a grander scale...The funny thing is that the parents are many civilizations from differents parts of universe so there is a BIG diversity of what was inherited...What you see are experessions of those inherited stuff expressed in combinations and sometimes in really mindboggling way...Us the children play things copied from our parents...In families is played at "micro" level and in countries / nations the same but at grander level..
"Kid" US send his/her military toys to "kid" Russia and they tease each other until the conflict inside those kids will be transcended...
If you want to understand the humanity begin to look at the parents of humanity ... We solve parents unsolved problems / conflicts here on Earth...They couldn't solve for themselves...

Star wars movies, Dune books, George Orwell books  inspired by Orion conflicts..When i was little i was looking at Star wars movies many times...I awated the movies...I also stare at the stars many nights...A couple of years ago (2014) in a channeling it hitted me..I was told i had Orion roots..Dwelving further and further from one book to another i made the connection...
Orion starseed:  Star wars pleasure, military family , atraction to dark video games, i played also military video games...

Everything fall in place for me ... In the last period i begun consciously exposing myself to Orion specific material some dark so i can expose bring the Orion remnants from inside me out and transcend them..I want to heal the Orion drama inside me.
Middle East conflicts is the hotspot for Orion drama...That is basically the Orion entry point...The Great Pyramids from Egypt were built to resemble Orion constelation...The mentality in some Middle East is very Orion orientated...

Deb

Quote from: myststarsSeesion: #254 - Orion, Atlantis, & Earth (Germane). 11/7/13

Is not free btw.

I'm constantly amazed at how many different authorities, channelers, etc. are out there and being apparently successful. While my heart belongs to Seth, I'm open to other sources, especially considering Seth is currently "offline." And I'm also not opposed to spending a little money in fair exchange if something seems legitimate to me. I'll check it out, thanks.

Quote from: myststarsIf you are parents (i am a "child" parrenting my parents --- haha) look closely to your kids and you may see that they copied some of your behaviour , expressions etc ... They inherited some positive and negative behaviour consciously or not consciously ...

Also a very interesting concept, you have a point there. I am a parent. I have one child, a son who is 21 and I'm often surprised to see characteristics, behaviors, preferences in him that no doubt came from me. Not intentionally taught -- more inherited or adopted through observation (or tribal memory?). ("Oh, he WAS listening, paying attention, etc.) What's also interesting is that he seems to have inherited many characteristics from my ex-husband, who is not his father and was out of my life 5-6 years before his birth. I honestly can't explain that. Unless he's tapped into that probable life where my ex and I didn't divorce and he is his son. TMI?

Quote from: myststars"Kid" US send his/her military toys to "kid" Russia and they tease each other until the conflict inside those kids will be transcended...

Funny you should mention the US and Russia. I've always felt the two were 'twin sons of different mothers' and sibling rivals. At least it feels that way to me.

Quote from: myststarsinspired by Orion conflicts

What are the Orion conflicts, can you tell me more? While I'm no stranger to StarWars, Dune, George Orwell...  I've not heard of the OCs before so don't understand your reference to them.

myststars

I will do a different thread with Lyssa Royal Holt.This will remain for Mass Events.

myststars

Quote from: myststarsinspired by Orion conflicts

What are the Orion conflicts,can you tell me more? While I'm no stranger to StarWars, Dune, George Orwell...  I've not heard of the OCs before so don't understand your reference to them.

I remember there is a Transcript the Transcedence of Orion

http://www.lyssaroyal.net/transcript-downloads.html

#T235 - The Transcendence of Orion (Germane). February 16, 2011 - Tokyo, Japan. As part of the new series exploring our galactic family, Germane discusses the culture of Orion and how they moved from polarity to enlightenment. He discusses the 3 Orion Eras and their characteristics, exploring such topics as the "Orion Christ," how a culture so polarized was able to heal themselves, and why the lessons from Orion are so connected to our experience on Earth. He also discusses the Orion Gate in the middle east, and why the Egyptian revolution was so important not only for Earth, but for our entire galactic family. Much more is included, with new information! Session time 1 hour, 45 min.
PDF Text Download (English Only): $6 - Note: The links to the right are for text download only.

Is pretty detailed and pretty cheap.Remarcable history of Orion ... :)

THis is from an old tape where Lyssa channeled an Orion entity named Akbar and talks about women in their society:

#T63 Sisterhoods (Goddess Energy, Sasha, Akbar) 4/15/90-Sedona. Earth Goddess Energy speaks; Integrating male & female to balance; Christ & Magdalen; Pleiadian society; Sisterhoods are not just for females; Akbar, the Orion priest, speaks about the female role in Orion cultures, with info not found anywhere else, and much more.
PDF Text Download (17 pages) $5. Note: The links at right are for text download only.

There is more about this but for now start with something :)

Later edit: i remember that Law of One material also talks about Orion stuff.Keep in mind that the Law of One material present negative Orion contacts and stuff that is from the past Orion.For more details check the Lyssa Royal material as presents the stuff in much more detail.The Law of One language is kinda coded sometimes and hard to grasp.You may have to read the entire book to understand some uses of the language.The books are free btw.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Orion

Bashar presents the Orion history in a seminar called "The Interstellar Eneagram"...

Also you can find in Robert Shapiro books Explorer Race (that i read now)..

You have many sources that present this common heritage...I crossreferenced them and is a fine read.Also i have my private channelings from 2014.. :)

Deb

WOW, a lot of information to research, thanks for that. I spent a little time looking over the links you included so I have quite a bit of reading to do. I also found this is the process, http://www.llresearch.org/. There's a library with free downloads of all types of stuff http://www.llresearch.org/library.aspx, complete books, research, transcripts, interviews, etc.

Quote from: myststarsAlso i have my private channelings from 2014.

Hearing more about this would be interesting... :)

PS I fixed the (missing) quote link in your post above, so your post shows an edit made by me.

myststars

WOW, a lot of information to research, thanks for that. I spent a little time looking over the links you included so I have quite a bit of reading to do. I also found this is the process, http://www.llresearch.org/. There's a library with free downloads of all types of stuff http://www.llresearch.org/library.aspx, complete books, research, transcripts, interviews, etc.

Quote from: myststarsAlso i have my private channelings from 2014.

Hearing more about this would be interesting... :)

PS I fixed the (missing) quote link in your post above, so your post shows an edit made by me.

llresearch is the old site and it will not updated anymore from my understanding..Is kept online like a library with stuff.There is a new site but many material is linked to the old one.
There is a nice book written by Carla Rueckert herself..Is a bit autobiographic and is very intersting and loong .. There are 2 editions one shorter or cut 1.7 mb in size and another for 4.2 mb ...
Is not really channeled but is more about her life from her point of view it's called "A wanderer Handbook "

I remember now that she channeled also other entities than Ra but haven't read so many transcripts.

Also i posted in the forum also Lyssa Royal free material so check it out...Is very intersting too...
I know it's much but in the long run your mind will give up asking for "info" and will leave you alone to BE.And then things happen ... :p

Deb

Quote from: myststarsI know it's much but in the long run your mind will give up asking for "info" and will leave you alone to BE.And then things happen ... :p

That's probably one of the most intriguing (and promising) things I've "heard" in a long time. I so want things to just "happen." I will check out your Lyssa Royal post. I need to manifest more hours in my days. :)

BTW been feeling like a Wanderer myself lately, maybe even a walk-in. Since my travels in Europe this summer, I feel like I returned to someone else's life. It's not the least bit comfortable. But I find some relief in thinking that discomfort precipitates a big change. The more uncomfortable it is, the closer the change. I'm ready.

myststars

I will let you "chew" some info for now ...  :P

myststars

This looks like a "Mass Event" in US:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/04/opinion/sunday/youre-how-old-well-be-in-touch.html?_r=0

There is a catch here ... On one hand companies don't want old people because well ... they are "old tech" but on the other hand the young are so very bombarded with stress and pressure to "fit" so they get wear out from very young age...
In your country seems there will be an implosion some time in the future ... The competitive / bussiness obssesion is so big there and entrenched that is affecting the society from inside out ... I will just get the popcorn and wait the next season from US labor market ...

No wonder that you felt like an alien after some "fresh air" in Europe and landing in US back...There are so many countries that are very close to each other and are very different..It's really impossible to not get a little influence from your neighbours ..

QuoteAlso a very interesting concept, you have a point there. I am a parent. I have one child, a son who is 21 and I'm often surprised to see characteristics, behaviors, preferences in him that no doubt came from me. Not intentionally taught -- more inherited or adopted through observation (or tribal memory?). ("Oh, he WAS listening, paying attention, etc.) What's also interesting is that he seems to have inherited many characteristics from my ex-husband, who is not his father and was out of my life 5-6 years before his birth. I honestly can't explain that. Unless he's tapped into that probable life where my ex and I didn't divorce and he is his son. TMI?

Hmm ... Is it possible that you inherited the stuff from your ex-husband and do it unconsciously and your son got it from you...Are you sure you don't do it too ?

Deb

Quote from: myststarsThis looks like a "Mass Event" in US:

Great article. Yep, that's the way it is here. But I have the feeling it's not limited to the US, maybe western culture in general. A throwaway society that has reached its tentacles outward from material goods (planned obsolescence) to humans. I wasn't raised that way, so it's very obvious to me.

Is that not the case where you live?

I remember reading how in other cultures, primitive ones, native Americans, Japanese... older people were/are valued as wise. They were usually the healers, soothsayers, bearers of advice. The older women helped with raising the children. I wonder how things got so turned around? What precipitated that? I've been self-employed for the past 25 years or so and haven't had to deal with rejection in the job market. But I've seen it with other people. Age (or any type of) discrimination is supposedly illegal, but it's very obviously prevalent. I have been subjected to sex discrimination throughout my life, one time even being told by an senior lawyer employer (from the deep south) that he was not giving me a bigger pay raise, even though I was an excellent employee, because he thought I should be married and have a husband take care of me! How does one argue with that and not lose a much-needed job?

For as much criticism Walmart gets in this country (my thinking is they are a business, if someone doesn't want to work for them, then they simply shouldn't apply for a job!), they are the one business I've seen hiring senior citizens, the handicapped, the less-polished looking people. Many times I've been Walmart-greeted by an elderly man or woman or had granny check me out at the register. It makes me sad to think people in their 70s-80s still have to work to put food on the table. Or maybe they just want to get out of the house and not fade into obscurity in retirement. A friend's husband, in his mid-to-late 70s, works the night shift at Walmart just to get away from his wife, lol. It keeps him busy, keeps his mind active and he gets some peace. And gets paid for it.

Quote from: myststarsOn one hand companies don't want old people because well ... they are "old tech" but on the other hand the young are so very bombarded with stress and pressure to "fit" so they get wear out from very young age...

Not only that, but the work ethic in the young seems to have changed. When I was first starting out I was always desperate to keep my job, depended on myself for support, and was raised to give 125% of myself in whatever I did. It's just so ludicrous to me that an employer will automatically hire a young person over one older simply based on age, when the older person more than likely has greater work ethics. Young people here usually quit jobs at the drop of a hat, just don't show up for work, without explanation. And they're not used to working hard, they feel entitled. A more mature person probably needs the job more and in my opinion would be more reliable. Just my perspective, based on my own ethics.

Quote from: myststarsHmm ... Is it possible that you inherited the stuff from your ex-husband and do it unconsciously and your son got it from you...Are you sure you don't do it too ?

No, it's not like that, but a good guess. Maybe it's just characteristics of immaturity in a young man who has not had to suffer in life. Once that frontal lobe matures, things may change. My ex and I were in our teens when we started our life together. What I'm seeing as character in each of them may just be immaturity and ego. And coincidence or my tendency to look for patterns.  :)

myststars

Highly competitive market has it's downsides that goes to extreme when the system becomes desperate...The US market begun to feel a desperation... When desperation cloud land people the dark side of people comes full speed outside and things get very bizzare...In my country it's the same the old people have problems adapting and hiring...
On the other hand i feel an implosion is comming in the years to follow and some mistakes of the past will come and bite the society ... In my country and also in your country there are mistakes in the education aproach.."Bussinessing" the education i feel show it's teeth...In my country old people that are aproaching to pension has not many reasons to change themselves and it feels like stuck energies...I heard from someone from US that is the same there..
There is a bright side in all this combination ... The pressure will be so much  soon that people will have no choice but to take things ... offroad...School cannot guarantee anymore a job...Education may be too expensive...Stealing is not a solution for many and you get a teenage society that see no escape unless they find ALTERNATIVES..
Reading the Explorer Race ... we are the race that are trained for the Alternatives to be first nature...flexibility and curiosity at it's maximum...
Regarding the eternal battle between men and women i would say that also this book gave a different perspective...
Men and women be together and natural like it is on earth it is not really in all parts and history of universe...Women had their planet (Sirius) and man their place (Orion system) ... There are planets where man bear children males of course..
At some point there was an invasion from man of Orion to women planet in Sirius.The invasion purpose as you may have guessed is conquering...Women won and they came to Orion to stop the man comming directly from their lair...
The battle was real between sexes.The Creator hasn't succed to bring men and women together...
So when human race was build up genetically the creator decided to that Earth will be the conflict-resolution planet from many races.Also the Creator wanted to try a different aproach and BRING men and women once and for all.Bring all males and females conflicts between them here on earth to be resolved BUT with a little ingredient put in the genetics that is ... romance...
They put in women the "atraction" male body and in men the "atraction" for female body..Also they gave only to women to bear children and man got the revenges (for losing on Sirius planet)...
Most past Orion male society is like the Klingon's from Star trek...There is a interview in the book with a past Orion being from warrior part of their society...Very primitive mentality...He devalue us humans for being weak and have weak body...Also they said that they have to control feminine wisdom...This is the past..Also there is in Lyssa list of channelings another Orion entity speaking also leaved in the past that is very wise and is from priest class..And he talks very candidaly that he consider the women that kept the Orion society not to fall apart completely ... He talks very compasionate about Earth and very candidaly about their society..
The "primitive" agressive mentality of males is from past Orion...I had a good laugh when i read the Orion warrior interview...I had also big compassion...For you as a discriminated female in the society may be worth reading all this interviews so you see a bigg picture..
Imagine forcing two polarities male female that have been at "war" emtional / physical to come together and meld...This is a serious adventure for both sides and for Creation...Huge step forward in Creation..

Monica

Not only that, but the work ethic in the young seems to have changed. When I was first starting out I was always desperate to keep my job, depended on myself for support, and was raised to give 125% of myself in whatever I did. It's just so ludicrous to me that an employer will automatically hire a young person over one older simply based on age, when the older person more than likely has greater work ethics. Young people here usually quit jobs at the drop of a hat, just don't show up for work, without explanation. And they're not used to working hard, they feel entitled. A more mature person probably needs the job more and in my opinion would be more reliable. Just my perspective, based on my own ethics.

This part of your post made me really angry.

I think that the mature workers should not be discriminated against. I also think it's not OK to paint relatively young workers with a broad and dismissive brush. To say that it's "just [your] perspective, based on [your] own ethics" is no justification for speaking like that about other people.