Mass Events

Started by BethAnne, March 25, 2016, 07:06:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myststars

Monica ... It pushed a button in you..You can get angry or you can clean up what's behind the button...Make it to resolution..
This world it is and it will be plenty of discrimination , moral problem.
In many companies eyes human beings are devalued...They are just a good...This good you "buy" and "sell" ... This is the downside of the so called capitalist society ... We devalue animals and plants and so on as a human race...Humans devalue humans ... Until will not clean what's behind the "devalue" in themselves they will do this on and on until a very negative may happen and a lesson learned the hard way...A human being that value himself truly is not going to aproach this stuff in the same way...

Monica

Quote from: myststars
Monica ... It pushed a button in you..You can get angry or you can clean up what's behind the button...

Nonsense. It is not about me having anything that needs to be 'cleaned up'. A feeling of anger does not mean, automatically, that there is some personal 'issue' behind it that needs dealing with. I was expressing myself in the moment. Please do not treat me like a less knowledgeable entity in need of your handouts of 'wisdom'.

There's an excellent statement made by Seth somewhere in the materials about a positive, clean-feeling, righteous anger that wells up in (and may be freely expressed by) people when they see or hear unfairness. Perhaps another member knows which statement I'm referring to and has the quote to hand.

Sena

Quote from: MonicaThere's an excellent statement made by Seth somewhere in the materials about a positive, clean-feeling, righteous anger that wells up in (and may be freely expressed by) people when they see or hear unfairness.
"Many people, for example, are convinced that anger is always negative. It can be the most arousing and therapeutic emotion under certain circumstances...... Normal aggressiveness is basically a natural kind of communication, particularly in social orders; a way of letting another person know that in your terms they have transgressed, and therefore a method of preventing violence - not of causing it." (NOPR, Chapter 11)

Monica

Thank you, @Sena. And now... I'll let the conversation return to the theme of mass events! :)

myststars

I love how your anger showed you the source.You just answered yourself to yourself wonderfully...  ;)

QuoteNonsense. It is not about me having anything that needs to be 'cleaned up'. A feeling of anger does not mean, automatically, that there is some personal 'issue' behind it that needs dealing with. I was expressing myself in the moment. Please do not treat me like a less knowledgeable entity in need of your handouts of 'wisdom'

For a being to say that phrase means that it was already treated like that in the past and it just comming up for resolution...It's up to you to do that resolution...Inner devalueation is present in yourself otherwise you wouldn't have said that...Now you can bash me more or you can look sincere in this matter.. :)
Many old people have a victim mentality and they devalue themselves greatly so i am not so surprised about the article...
It's a bit ironic because the old "should" have more wisdom and more value as Deb said...

Deb

Quote from: MonicaI also think it's not OK to paint relatively young workers with a broad and dismissive brush. To say that it's "just [your] perspective, based on [your] own ethics" is no justification for speaking like that about other people.

Sorry you were offended by my post. I was just stating my opinion, which was based on my own observations over the past few years. As they say, opinions are like a*holes--everyone has one. I was visualizing the teen-to-20 year olds I've been exposed to over the past few years. Certainly not every one of them. Again, just my perspective.

Quote from: myststarsIt pushed a button in you..You can get angry or you can clean up what's behind the button...Make it to resolution..

Or... she's young, has high work ethics, and simply found my comment offensive.

Quote from: myststarsIn many companies eyes human beings are devalued...They are just a good...

Working at a law firm in my past, I was told I was considered a deficit, not an asset, as my hours were not billable, and would be treated as such. That's when I went back to school and became an entrepreneur.

Quote from: SenaMany people, for example, are convinced that anger is always negative. It can be the most arousing and therapeutic emotion under certain circumstances......

Thanks Sena, I myself tend to use anger as a motivational tool.

JimK

Wouldn't it be interesting if you all were correct from your own points of view? I think I can see where that might be the case. So that's just my take on it, anyway.

Monica

@Deb BTW, no hard feelings whatsoever. ;) I certainly appreciate that there can be some entitled jerks out there, lol. And if you've met quite a few of them, then my sympathies indeed!

I think one of the things about the current Western cultural structure, with internet communication being so prevalent, is that people who are good at self-promotion tend to come to the fore online and this possibly creates a distorted picture of what constitutes 'socially normative' behaviour that then carries over into offline realities. I wonder how many of these young people you've met are basically acting according to what they think is the socially acceptable or normal set of behaviours as determined by what they see is promoted and 'viral' online?

The social media platforms often have business/profit motivations that require us to distort our behaviour towards extreme self-interest. They can then capture high-detail data sets about our preferences in order to increase the value of that data when they onsell it and/or to show us targeted advertisements that represent better return on investment for their advertisers. There's some interesting scholarship about Facebook in particular and the conflicts between its platform infrastructure, financial motives and need to capture data and the users' need for relationship sorting and levels of trust, privacy mechanisms, control of personal data and desire for community participation.

@JimK Good point. Our perspectives show what is real for us at any given time. How nice, though, that we can change our vantage point and choose perspectives that we prefer!

myststars

I do feel that the Hackers world is very good analogy ...
The more companies invest in anti-piracy programs and software the more complex and harder challenges will be on the market for hackers and maybe today generation may have a hard time to crack the stuff but future generations comes with different conscioness and they may see solutions beyond any before gen.A tactic that is presented today in courses and stuff will be obsolete tommorow...Big corporation will invent a challenge and the society will overcome because it will feel that they invent to control the society even further...This is some sort of "competition" that needs to be transceded in future by our race...It may look natural and normal but competitive stuff is masculine energy that have to be trnascended if we want the so called peace on earth...This is our "toy" now and we turn it on all sides and we play with in various scenerios and experimenting...

Monica

@myststars There's some interesting activity in the realm of post-party and non-party politics in Spain and Taiwan. And, there are also collectives, cooperatives and co-owned social enterprises, media and networks that are blending digital and social technologies and purposes for different goals and outcomes than the status quo e.g. Hylo.

myststars

Humanity will experiment many many things in politics and social.I like for example females presidents in some countries like Island..I feel US will have a female president soon...Things that were never done before in this country are comming up.People will depart more and from the old.This desperation of departure from the old may be the reason of the huge challenges from old age segment of population to get a job.The population felt that there were so many mistakes made in the past with people that theoretically have been considered mature (old age) and got disappointed so now they realized that even if youngsters are not very mature and are unstable they may still be the solution for the future..I feel there is big confusions that will trigger extreme things but on the long term things will calm down imo...
For now i will just get my popcorn and work on inner calm that will take me through the storm...

Deb

Quote from: Monica@Deb BTW, no hard feelings whatsoever.

Thanks, my bad. I should know better than to generalize, I didn't even realize what I was doing. It's just that I've seen changes in youth/society, since my own childhood, and not all of them are what I would consider enlightenment and improvement. And not a new complaint. Must be a sign that I'm getting old, lol.

"The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority;
they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise.
Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households.
They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents,
chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table,
cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers."

~ attributed to Socrates by Plato, around 400 B.C.

Quote from: MonicaI wonder how many of these young people you've met are basically acting according to what they think is the socially acceptable or normal set of behaviours as determined by what they see is promoted and 'viral' online?

Could be, good point. Could also be the area I live in, a sprawling bedroom community of middle to upper class residents. The kids grew up not wanting for much, all had their XBoxes, Playstations, big screen tvs, iPhones, keeping up with the Joneses. Affluenza. Jeez, my neighbor has two little girls, 3 and 6, and they each have a battery operated car to drive around the cul de sac. They should have some pretty amazing driving skills by the time they're ready for the real thing.

Quote from: myststarsI do feel that the Hackers world is very good analogy ...
The more companies invest in anti-piracy programs and software the more complex and harder challenges will be on the market for hackers and maybe today generation may have a hard time to crack the stuff but future generations comes with different conscioness and they may see solutions beyond any before gen.A tactic that is presented today in courses and stuff will be obsolete tommorow..

And there will be no end to it, just a continual sophistication of protection maneuvers and the prodigies that will hack them. Funny how things are forever evolving. Obviously in nature as well: chemical companies are constantly producing new forms of poison to fight back weeds and pests and the pests still manage to evolve and become resistant. Viruses mutate. More prodigies I suppose.

Batfan007

Quote from: Sena
Quote from: MonicaThere's an excellent statement made by Seth somewhere in the materials about a positive, clean-feeling, righteous anger that wells up in (and may be freely expressed by) people when they see or hear unfairness.
"Many people, for example, are convinced that anger is always negative. It can be the most arousing and therapeutic emotion under certain circumstances...... Normal aggressiveness is basically a natural kind of communication, particularly in social orders; a way of letting another person know that in your terms they have transgressed, and therefore a method of preventing violence - not of causing it." (NOPR, Chapter 11)

Seth talks about anger, energy, action, vitality quite a bit.
I've been to write an essay on The Benefits of Anger as many new agey wishy washy stuff sort of glosses over or demonised anger, but every feeling every emotion and state natural to mankind has its harm and it's benefit.

As a rageaholic it's a topic I'm very familiar with.

myststars

C'mon Deb

I know you are a mother but this "poems":

~ attributed to Socrates by Plato, around 400 B.C.

It's ironic that that "stamp" for youngsters are still valid in 2016 vs 400 b.c. .... Very "ironic"

The new gen is meant to balance the old energy ... is not meant to copy it...The role of kid imo is to challenge so ALL we grow but adults want to be conservative to stay entrenched in some confortable root believes because of the society that "punish" and adult because the outside image counts...

http://audio.kryon.com/en/Sat-mini-Austin-15.mp3

Deb

Quote from: myststarsIt's ironic that that "stamp" for youngsters are still valid in 2016 vs 400 b.c. .... Very "ironic"

I know, that quote popped into my head when I was thinking about my observations of the new generations: I suppose there has always been a generation gap. Cavemen were probably complaining about the same thing. And Cavekids were most likely referring to their parents as dinosaurs.

Quote from: myststarsThe role of kid imo is to challenge so ALL we grow but adults want to be conservative to stay entrenched in some confortable root believes because of the society that "punish" and adult because the outside image counts...

There is no growth without challenging the norms. That's what progress is all about. :)

myststars

Here is the funny so ... If adults still complain about same stuff in 2016 this means that my thirst to look into the galactic parents heritage and wounds may have been a very wise choice..Children wouldn't do all this list if vast majority of adults didn't fit the list ...

Let's analyze this:
Let's look at US face ...Trump loves luxury, have bad manners, show disrespect for other people and it fits also part of the rest more or less..A question is asked now...Youngsters in your country look at this guy that is one hair from presidency and they will say ... This is how i win in this system and the latent, perpetuated and exercised parts of the one become even more energized.They will put more energy in those parts...From a morale point of view the child is entitled to use Trump as an example without being punished because he choose him as an example.US agreed to have this guy around and go up in the hierarchy ladder..So imo the deep wounds that are in trump and may activate in others that make him behave like he is behaving are not healed but are perpetuated and even supported and agreed with...
The irony with Trump presidency is that he will take so many reckless actions that may awaken people and shake them big time...It may actually wake up people that are "sleepy" now...So if you wanted a mass US higher conscioness wake up i would say Trump presidency may be the ticket...Seems US wake up didn't come with wars and terrorist atacks and they needed something more extreme on day to day basis...
Neverthless i surely prepare big packages of popcorn if Trump wins ... it will be a hell of a ride for you and for the world...
Bashar said that something will happen after summer that everything will change and will be no way back...For me Space X blow is looking like this kind of event paving the way for sure disclosure...

Sena

Quote from: myststarsThe irony with Trump presidency is that he will take so many reckless actions that may awaken people and shake them big time...It may actually wake up people that are "sleepy" now.
I am not sure whether it will wake people up. They may go to sleep like the Germans did in 1933.

myststars

When the Fukushima plannt exploded in Japan there was a ripple effect in the mentality and the nuclear was put to scrutiny.Germany decided to shut down all nuclear power plants until some year in the future...With Trump it will extreme stuff...He can't abstain from doing reckless things...He may vote some abusive things and citizens will effects on their life.We humans tend to learn by contrast..Imagine a teenager that drunk and something extreme happens like a disease, lover is dumping him or car accident and tend then in general realizes what mistakes he done...Trump is the "teenager" and a very angry one with much frustration...This frustration needs to be dumped somewhere .. It's repressed energy and when this will be dumped in a very high influential position like a presidency things will get wild ...

Sena

Quote from: myststarsIt's repressed energy and when this will be dumped in a very high influential position like a presidency things will get wild ...
Trump will start off by restricting the entry of Muslims to the U.S. 75% of Americans will support him in this. After that "cognitive dissonance" comes into play. People will say to themselves, "If Trump took the correct decision with regard to the Muslims, and I supported him in that, how can he be really wrong about the other things?". That's what I mean by people going to sleep.

myststars

See the discussions between EU and UK for a similar reason - imigration

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/eu-facing-an-existential-threat-in-the-wake-of-brexit-jean-claud/

This kind of conversations will begin if Trump will deny muslims...Maybe even more extreme conversations.

Deb

Well jeez, thanks to your link to the Telegraph, I ended up finding this: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/08/22/donald-trump-outscores-hitler-on-psychopathic-traits-test-claims/

Being out of the country in November is sounding like a good idea to me. Watching the election from a safe distance, with or without popcorn.

myststars

Deb

Quote from: myststarsSee Turkey ...

OK, this is funny and ironic. In November, in the USA, there occurs the only American holiday that I observe. Thanksgiving. Because it is all about gratitude, and it supposedly originated as a result of the Puritans coming to America in the 1600s and giving thanks to the native Americans for, essentially, saving their lives. Because they were ill prepared for life in a new locale. And what is the most well-known traditional food served at Thanksgiving in November? Turkey.

So Turkey, in November is... too appropriate. :) Thanks for the laugh. And I suppose you knew all of that before you made the comment.

BethAnne

Hi Deb!
Have you ever researched the truth of Thanksgiving?  It wasn't pretty.
Personally, I'd prefer a Seasonal Harvest Festival.  They are basically the same thing, but Thanksgiving myth is sort of a sandy foundation for out country.  That and burning witches about the same time.  Maybe we are having issues over women and minorities because we haven't addressed the beginnings of our country.

Anger is a topic I'm having in a conversation with someone.  How internalized anger becomes cancer usually in 18 months.  And how women of a certain age have a difficult time owning anger.  Any thoughts?

This past year has been very theraputic for me because I've HAD to get angry.  And my health got better!   ;D

myststars

In my childhood i played games like Quake and war games ... They were the reflection of anger, repressed etc...
Now there is a new Doom 2016 that i played for therapeutic purpose to purge what is there...To let agresive part express itself..I stayed for 1 months to restrain not playing it but part of me was nagging..Saying to myself that i am playing for therapeutic purpuses and also make the playing conscious in 3-4 days and around 20 hours in total i may say that that agressive part is transcended 98%... When this layer was mostly transceded i had the idea to take a break from ET-related channeling books and go back to Seth books.For a couple of seconds i had the impulse to return and reread "The way toward health" but i wanted something new so i begun NOPR book and i had a further layer of fears/anxiety/depression removed...So one piece removes specific "nails" that resonate with that piece and pave the way to deeper and deeper layers and more and more freedom and clarity...
I can say that now the seth material is perceived more deeper and more clear than before.As a starseed the Seth material may not be enough with some themes.Seth doesn't talk about ET's and heritage and talk about the connections with ancestors so to understand how things fit.I am sure now that solely with Seth material was not realy possible to understand ...seth material...It sounds funny but this looks to be the case for me.

myststars

Quote from: BethAnne
Hi Deb!
Have you ever researched the truth of Thanksgiving?  It wasn't pretty.
Personally, I'd prefer a Seasonal Harvest Festival.  They are basically the same thing, but Thanksgiving myth is sort of a sandy foundation for out country.  That and burning witches about the same time.  Maybe we are having issues over women and minorities because we haven't addressed the beginnings of our country.

Anger is a topic I'm having in a conversation with someone.  How internalized anger becomes cancer usually in 18 months.  And how women of a certain age have a difficult time owning anger.  Any thoughts?

This past year has been very theraputic for me because I've HAD to get angry.  And my health got better!   ;D

You talked about your son some time ago.He may have sucked your anger too.There is a latent anger that is there but one becomes so acustomed with the state that feels so natural to have this anger...To give in to this anger.. :) ...
I would say i exposed myself intentionally to materials and stuff that resonate to this anger so i can bring it up..
Another way is going to someone that nags and you know you get angry with how he/she behaves around you and do that consciously.
The unfortunate situation is that the norm is to accept emotional mediocrity..Anger is acceptedable..Is a taboo subject.Unfortunetly being a male society and males have a hard time and challenge to deal with male-anger they decide to make a "mediocre emotional" state a norm.You can see male agressive in sports car.You can see males agressive in parliaments and politics etc...If for example when you take the driving license it will tell you that until you don't deal with the anger you won't allow to take driving license things will change...The funny one if you want to become a politician and have an anger test will be the norm and you will not allowed in ranks with that anger then things become even more intersting .... !! Male-control society "voted" for anger to be free to roam around ... Guns and free roaming anger goes hand in hand...US has a long way until becomes an example for the other countries...

Batfan007

In my view the needs to have many guns and easy access to them (that is not for hunting purposes) is rooted in fear rather than anger.
But I could by wrong. I feel neither towards guns, and don't blame guns for any human behavior.

I've only lived in Australia and New Zealand, and the relationship to guns for me growing up was a healthy one, rather than a pathological one. I still struggle to understand America's gun obsession. I mean I don't think the British are coming back at this point.

BethAnne

You talked about your son some time ago.He may have sucked your anger too.

He actually was acting out my unexpressed anger.
This past year I realized that I had to "own" my anger and that by "playing nice" was avoiding issues.  And in any unresolved issue the Universe will send you a "stand in".   ;D   So I've been dealing with someone who really has been pushing my buttons that I can't walk away from and working things out seemed to heal the other relationships that have contacted me out of the blue after a long time.

BethAnne

I still struggle to understand America's gun obsession.

Consider that our country is made up of the cream of the crop of aggressive people who took risks to relocate here.  So in a way we have genetically bred a more aggressive society.
American's have this Wild West fantasy.  Lone Ranger and Tonto.  John Wayne.  Guns are part of our identity.  I've run into two people who have had Glocks in holsters at the grocery store on a Sunday morning in our very small and peaceful town.

Interestingly they were of polar extremes.  One was a guy who had just returned from military duty and had a look that made you not want to mess with him whether he had a gun or not.
The other guy was a chubby, childlike looking guy dressed all in black with big heavy boots and military sunglasses.  His Glock was part of his "costume".

Deb

Quote from: BethAnneHave you ever researched the truth of Thanksgiving?  It wasn't pretty.

I think at one time I did, but didn't find too much at the time and half the time I don't know what to believe. Damn, it's the only American holiday I choose to celebrate because of its non-religious association and I love getting together with friends and family to share a co-created meal. It hasn't been as commercialized as the other holidays either, not a huge push to buy gifts, cards, candy. I'll have to start thinking of it as Autumn Harvest rather than Thanksgiving. Or just call it Turkey Day like I have in the past. When I was a kid I used to call the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade the 'Macy Day Parade."

Quote from: BethAnneAnd how women of a certain age have a difficult time owning anger.  Any thoughts?

Maybe during the time of our childhood there was the Father Knows Best mentality. Women were raised to be a certain way, and showing or even feeling anger was not part of the permitted personality. I was raised by the world's angriest woman, but was not allowed to show anger myself—it would set off a nuclear reaction. Expressing or feeling anger was considered a bad thing. Kids should be seen and not heard. I think repressed anger, at least in me, would turn into depression and feeling powerless from the frustration of not being able to express and let it go. Being able to express anger also takes a certain amount of self-esteem and confidence. Seth's talk about aggression, anger and guilt were difficult for me to relate to because his explanations are so different from how I was raised. Maybe I need to go back and study them. Ummm... it's not a maybe.

I'm sure I'll get some flack for this, but it seems that everyone is always bashing Americans for killing the natives, keeping slaves, etc. No question about it, it happened here and the wounds have not healed. But back then, in the early 1600s, there were no 'Americans' per se -- America was a British colony (with a little Dutch). The British brought their tradition of slavery with them. It was actually very common throughout Europe, Africa, Middle East. I'm not offering that as an excuse in any way, it's just that it seems some people think Americans invented ruthless behavior. My family came over from Europe in the late 1800s, very poor, from a country that was habitually raided and divided up amongst various other European countries. They were more than likely to have been serfs/slaves themselves.

I'm not sure how the early settlers in this country went from being religious people trying to escape persecution to the greedy and heartless savages that brutalized and ravaged the natives. What do you suppose caused that turnaround of events? It sounds like old fashioned war: if someone wants to take over land or country, they organize an army to invade and annihilate the current occupants. How does someone do that and live with themselves? They depersonalize the 'enemy,' they are no longer seen as humans and become lice and nits. I've been reading lately how psychopaths make pretty 'successful' leaders, that would explain a lot. Much blood has been spilled in this country. On this planet in general.

I also don't understand the tendency to spin history the way we do in history books and schools. Not just glossing over the nasty stuff, but replacing it with outright lies. It's like there's something going on in the background, mind control, but I don't know who would be behind that other than government. And the purpose behind it?

Quote from: Batfan007In my view the needs to have many guns and easy access to them (that is not for hunting purposes) is rooted in fear rather than anger.
You have a good point there. The few people I know that own guns are for self-protection against the 'crazies' and criminals that have guns, usually illegally obtained. Proponents of gun ownership will take this tactic to explain the needs for gun ownership. But then there are those that want to own guns because it's our constitutional right to bear arms and they want to protect that right whether they really want to own a gun or not. It's a matter of principle.

Batfan007

The laws are much stricter here in Australia, and most people have no interest in owning guns.
You can still get them if you want them, but mostly for actual hunting, target practice (like a gun range) and that sort of thing.

There have been gun related crimes etc, but they are the exception rather than the norm. Most stores get held up by knives and other non-projectile weapons.

myststars

It's funny how easily people point history but not really going to back to ... (galactic) history ... The people that came in US came with the wounds buit-in...I see pointing at them unproductive because the generations that came were raised from an ignorance emotional state...You can go in the history that everybody knows but really there is no solutions there imo.It's a dead end really..Those were other circumstances and humanity was in deeper darkness...

http://explorerrace.com/3-origins-next-50-years.php

Our Creator and Its Creation . . . . . . 3
The White Race and the Andromedan Linear Mind . . . . . . 21
The Asian Race, the Keepers of Zeta Vertical Thought . . . . . . 41
The African Race and Its Sirius/Orion Heritage . . . . . . 51
The Fairy Race and the Native Peoples of the North . . . . . . 69
The Australian Aborigines, Advisors of the Sirius System . . . . . . 85
The Return of the Lost Tribe of Israel . . . . . . 101
The Body of the Child, a Pleiadian Heritage . . . . . . 117
Creating Sexual Balance for Growth . . . . . . 125
The Origin of Souls . . . . . . 133
The New Corporate Model . . . . . . 149
The Practice of Feeling . . . . . . 165
Benevolent Magic . . . . . . 179
Future Politics . . . . . . 193

I talked about Orion conflicts and according to this book and Pyramids placement as Orion constelation the inception of Orion energy was in the middle east area...No coicidence really...

The Orion correlation theory (or Giza–Orion correlation theory)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orion_correlation_theory

A middle east citizen look in his history that everybody knows and may say that he find only wars and strife so again not too many solutions there otherwise many citizens will have this solutions at mass scales and things may have different...Same case as US...The only people that can say that their history is not veliled by so much ignorance are the natives / aborigene ...Those people "see" more than us at deep level..They are not veiled by such a deep ignorance...

DEB: Regarding early girls childhood remember that the mentality "not expressing emotions" but repressing them is a also comming from past Orion that was a male-dominated society.Earth is also a male dominated society too and this past Orion wounds are still lingering in humanity...Your parents didn't searched in this matter so here you are in this mental state.. There was phrase that Bashar said that i loved it...Take a victim to make a victim.Your parents were also in victim mentality so created a new victim...you.A viscious circle from generation and generations until someone wakes up and says it's enough ... I want to break this viscious circle and change the dynamics.
Women and men are brought here together intentionally so this polarities will be integrated once and for all...The males still use their wounds for the ilusion of control and of course they are afraid of polarity named women and try desperately control this polarity and transform it to be in men image...

Here are some quotes:

"This is by and large the rule — not the separation of the sexes, the male constantly seeking to fulfill or express its female and the female constantly seeking to fulfill or express its male.That is a big unresolved problem."

"The war between men and women is real. You have inherited that directly from an ancient civilization in Orion. It runs deep. There have been many physical wars between men and women. There have been many, many societies where the male/male were together and the female/female were together. There would be no meeting. If there was a meeting, it would be at the point of a spear. This is not that unusual. There are many, many other societies in which the reproductive cycle is within an individual, and there is no male and female directly. So here you not only have the pleasures, as it were, of male/female, but you also have the anxiety and the strife."

"There are other relationships, is that not so? What about the idea of male/male or female/female relationships on this planet? What about that? Was that inherited from somewhere? Yes, it was. Again, that was inherited from Orion. You've had a lot of connections to Orion. The main civilizations that you are resolving things for on this planet are Orion, the Pleiades and Sirius. There are other places, but those are the main ones. Male/male relationships and female/female relationships are not a problem; they are a resolution. It reflects a desire to do what is natural to the individuals who do it, and it has roots not only way back in the past, but roots now common even to the universe. The problem occurs in the eyes of those who judge them. The judgment of those relationships is also related to extraterrestrial phenomena. Judgment, for the most part in these cases of sexuality, is rooted in Sirius, so what you have, essentially, is a clash in consciousness between Orion and

Sirius. You are now beginning to work it out. These types of relationships in the past were tolerated from a distance, but now that you have so many people and it is in your face all the time, you have to learn how to deal with it in ways that are not individually frightening. Mom and Dad or somebody told you that men are men and women are women, and a man and a woman get together, have families, and raise children and life will go on, and that you'll be a big boy or a big girl someday."

Sena

From "Lifting the Veil (The New Energy Apocalypse)", Kryon Book Eleven, 2007

"This battle that you are fighting and the energies from it are going to be applied to a much larger situation in the future. When you're not here, [when you are on the other side of the veil] you know what that scenario is. It is one of the biggest secrets of the universe, kept from a Human Being. It's never uttered. The actual name of it is never known by you, yet it is the biggest subject of all of us.....

What happens on this planet will change something far larger. It's part of a grander plan, and it's something you all set up along with us. It's meaningful. It's spiritual.....
And here you are, creating a new future, yet you don't necessarily see what we see.....

How many of you can celebrate? Why not celebrate your cellular structure? How many of you can stand and say, "Not only am I eternal, but I'm here at the right place, at the right time." Not many of you yet are willing to see this."

https://www.kryon.com/k_chanelneport05.html

Batfan007

Quote from: BethAnne
I still struggle to understand America's gun obsession.

Consider that our country is made up of the cream of the crop of aggressive people who took risks to relocate here.  So in a way we have genetically bred a more aggressive society.
American's have this Wild West fantasy.  Lone Ranger and Tonto.  John Wayne.  Guns are part of our identity.  I've run into two people who have had Glocks in holsters at the grocery store on a Sunday morning in our very small and peaceful town.

Interestingly they were of polar extremes.  One was a guy who had just returned from military duty and had a look that made you not want to mess with him whether he had a gun or not.
The other guy was a chubby, childlike looking guy dressed all in black with big heavy boots and military sunglasses.  His Glock was part of his "costume".

I've watched over a hundred westerns, most of the great ones and it's a genre I love so much. On a symbolic fantasy level I get it. GUNS ARE SEXY. Guns are power. guns are "you think you are going to rape our women and take our shit, well fuck you buddy, here's a bazooka in your face, think again"

I'm all for people standing up for themselves, in whatever way makes sense to them. I understand the healthy expression of fantasy violence in adults and children, and it's something I also write about now and then.

But as for the literal expression of "we NEED guns". Yeah, I don't get it. If we are at war, I get it. If there is an invading force coming into your home right now, I get that.
But who is trying to invade America right now? to non-Americans it comes across sometimes as deep paranoia about the British or shock horror, non-white people rising up to their former Slave owners.

I can see so many roots in the past, I get that their are actual cowboys now (literal ones and the ones who have it in their attitude and demeanor, and I mean morally sane people, not the historical cowboys who were criminals and degenerates before the term was romanticised in fiction) but I utterly fail to understand the here and now obsession with guns in the US.
So I may be way off base, as I said, I don't get it, I'm not educated on this topic, and I'm open to hearing any more insights on it from anyone who who cares to comment.

When I think of guns in a good way, I think of the US when it stands up for other countries and defends them (rather than looking for convenient excuses to invade them), like the bigger brother who stands up to the bullies of the world.
but when I think of guns in the negative sense, I think of how many gun related crimes and deaths that are prevalent in the US, and how easy it is to get both legal and illegal guns compared to countries with tighter laws.

but it's not really about law, but values expressed.
Whenever I hear about some poor unarmed black kid being shot for walking down the street, I think yeah, America has some really deep psychological problems that are not going away any time soon. As do I. As does everyone and every country.

But other stuff I sort of understand, with America, having never been there, I'm just clueless.

Guns are/have been a part of NZ and OZ all my life and before me. But not the paranoia and high amount of gun related crimes (granted it's much smaller populations here).
I've been on my step-grandfathers farm when I was a kid, and fired old rifles and such when I was about 8 years old, the kind they use to shoot the plages of pest rabbits and such.

But I never developed a gun pathology. Nor an interest in them.
However, if i had the opportunity, I would happily go to a sport shooting range etc.
come to think of it, their is a big vertical gun safe in the exterior room of where I live now (from my partners family) which I think was hunting rifles or whatever. I don't know, it's empty now.
So what  I am saying is that guns are very much part of NZ and OZ too. but not to such an extent. not in the same numbers, the average Joe and Jane has no interest in guns as we don't live on a farm or the prairie.
Incidences of native Americans kidnapping people here or stealing horses here are also surprisingly low.

myststars

I would say that some people that coordinate are interested in keeping violence and agressiveness alive.Also the point is to keep you in fear.This is why many many americans behave artificially and not naturally..If you look at your teenagers they are in confusion big one...They go in depression, drugs etc..I see two sides of this:
1. The teenagers is so pulled in 2 direction maybe a bit 60 - 50 percent... 60 is pull by his/her inner self to "behave" naturally and then the 50% is society that put pressure on him/her to behave in completely unnatural way..Repress, behaving artificially and non-authentic because of punishment and peer isolation...In your schools some of your teenagers may be so depressed and so desperate so they take a gun and shoot around...In some channeling books it says that this is part of cleansing process in a more complex system..Is a way of cleansing expression.On the surface it looks like a negative act...
Again i see the parallel with Orion conflict and i feel that this is a "playing" period until is purged from US society...Well most people don't know how to deal with emotional part so this purging looks like a playing/war with plenty of distorted and ilusory misunderstandings on all sides...

BethAnne

Well, the US is definitely being "spun" to create a need for guns.  War is a business camouflaged as patriotism.

I think the comment about playing video games is interesting as I watch different males with anger issues.  My friend who was abused as a kid NEEDS to play to get grounded.  We are polar opposites at expressing anger and we both have grown as we deal with this issue.  I've never been in as many shouting matches as I have this past year with this person and it's been theraputic for both of us!   ;D

I also grew up in a family as the scapegoat where Every/Anyone could dump their anger/anxiety on me and I was not able to respond.  It was like pushing the gas pedal with the brake on.  My friend could react to his abuse with EXTREME anger because he is very strong while I had to be more psychological because I'm very mild.  It's gotten me intouch with my anger issues and as I did my health improved.  I wasn't really ill but fatigued from the stress of not dealing with  issues.

Regarding being scapegoated.  My teenage mother got pregnant so in her immature mind I was the cause.  Because of brain damage (whch I"m 99% was attempted murder) I could not speak well which has taken me a lifetime of developing other parts of my brain to adapt.  For that they put me on drugs so I was a vegetable for years.  On top of that I am a pisces with no earth signs while everyone else in my family are Leo/Taurus. 
How it turned out however, is that I am now the most "powerful" person because I was forced to deal with things and they avoid me because they know I'll get to the heart of the matter. 

TMI??  Likely. ;)

With my son there seems to be a lot of KarmaDrama...  As I review past lives he is always the one who had killed me.  He was always an executioner.  So it was more of ritual violence.  He doesn't know what to do that that aggression.  He drives fast, wheels and deals, has awful nightmares and can't smoke pot because it brings up crazy stuff that puts him in a fetal position.  He has been an absolute shit to me but is also one of the human beings I love the most.

I have to also include that after much meditation and alternative healings, readings and regressions......NOTHING was a mistake and I knew what I was getting into before I incarnated.  Now at 64 looking back everything went as planned.

myststars

There is no way to play agressive video games unless you have agressive inside you.Males have a challenge dealing with that..And females are not powerfull enough inside to NOT be influenced by the male anger.
BethAnne: law of atraction put you two together...I will make a topic about how many people on this forum were being abused in some way or another pretty extreme so they landed here..I am curious.
The funny paradox with parents...Seems the case is with my family...Couples feel incomplete so let's make a child then they are unhappy because the child takes them too much time or puts too many questions...Really is this an adult behaviour that we are talking about  or the kid are the real adult ?
I would have sayed more but i am on Seth-Therapy and i don't want to beat the drum of past drama.I create my own reality...
Your son is pretty typical teenager that couldn't really find other wiser way to express his anger.It will take a very deep experience to make him choose a different track and aproach agressiveness from a different angle...
It took me a while to understand deeply..When something is angry and he swears and tells rude things there is this irony...
If you are in an arguement with someone and you get angry because the other done or said something to you the way to respond makes the whole difference...If you begin to argue and defend your position or you get angry then it's your own wound.Basically you can't blame the other for it so it's uselless to talk/argue.If argue you get in the negative state, buy into the anger and all things spiral down...Stopping yourself from buying into the anger is the little secret.Unfortunetly the society doesn't encourage this.Doesn't tell you that you shoot yourself in the foot when you buy into anger...Of course you can say express your anger...Well this is a paradox too...On the other hand society says this but on the other you are put into the corner...Another key here is if you express your anger one may go in observer mode and conscious when entering in anger-mode...If it's unconscious on the long term is becoming a habit like smoking and one sees it as normal and find this nothing wrong or maybe it finds it a bit "wrong" but feels powerless after so many years...
The dark side is more seductive and easier path ....