Part of poem from Jane

Started by myststars, April 10, 2016, 03:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myststars

Between each ticking of the clock
Long centuries pass
In universes hidden from our own

JimK

That is good. I've read most of Jane's books, but I don't recall reading that before. Thanks for posting it, myststars!!

Deb

Quote from: myststars on April 10, 2016, 03:08:05 AMBetween each ticking of the clock
Long centuries pass
In universes hidden from our own

That's absolutely beautiful.
Is that from Jane's poetry book? Where'd you find that?

JimK

Sorry, I just couldn't wait. I just had to google it. And I found those three lines that myststars posted were from a poem Jane wrote in 1954 at the age of 25 entitled More Than Men. It appeared in The Unknown Reality, Vol 2, at the end of Session 740. (In my 1979 copy that's p. 634.) According to Rob, that was nine years before they started working with Seth. Apprently those three lines myststars posted must have meant quite a bit to Jane and Rob too, because they were also in The Unknown Reality, Vol 1 and Dreams, "Evolution" and Value Fulfillment, Vol 2, "Evolution," and Value Fulfillment, Vol 2.

Deb

Quote from: JimK on April 13, 2016, 05:16:25 PMThe Unknown Reality, Vol 1

Hah, good one Jim! Thanks for finding that. Funny, I pulled out the above book and apparently I'd started reading it at one time and circled those lines of poetry in bright pink ink! Made me laugh. Now I want to read the rest of the poem...

myststars

I am reading Unknown Reality volume I for the last couple of weeks ... :)
You guys found the answer already  ;)