Author Topic: The return of Christ personality  (Read 18450 times)

Offline voidypaul

• Sethie II
Hi Sena , you said  ,

'' Paul, I am sure Christ will appear godlike to Christians. When you refer to "us", I take it that you mean Christians''

No  , I am saying that because Paul will have intimate conscious contact with his entity , that any human being of whatever ilk will be able to , if they can , percieve these godlike portions (as the entity is most definately godlike in comparison to any of its manifestations) .   
   It will not matter what the belief structures are of any indiv' , christian , hindu or jew , those with the eyes to see will witness something way beyond what they have known or been taught , even sethians .     
   The Christ is not just some bloke from next door  , he has qualities + abilities that far surpass even Seths who is not even a phys' being + has access to a far greater spectrum of cons' so to spk than any physically manifest being has .            In fact most people will not be able to contain the experience of the Christ + will only go as far into the exp' as their limiting beliefs + courage will allow them ,  as Seth said , full awareness of the entity for ego cons' would be like a straw in a hurricane , but this is what Christ will have to offer , the possibility of full awareness of the entity .      Mindboggling psychic stuff  ,  streatch ur imagination to its upmost extreme + then some .     The wildest trip in cons' ever for those lucky enuf to have the opportunity .
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 02:33:25 PM by voidypaul »

Offline voidypaul

• Sethie II
Hi sethspks ,

along with
                        ''the crucifiction idea itself embodied deep dilemmas and meanings of the human psyche''

quote you gave , i will add the one i mentioned earlier which is in ES2 sess 44

''And within the framework of the crucifixion there are inexhaustable truths still to be explored''

+ i believe that somewhere Seth has also said that the psychic reality of the crucifixion was a gift from the dream-world to ours + also that its impact was as if a new planet had appeared in our system .

The crucif' was a much deeper event than most people understand but because Seth also said what he did about the deluded , the conversation seems to drop off + stop there , in rather shallow waters in comparisson to what else Seth had to say , unfortunatly .

Offline Sena

• Sethie III
Quote from: voidypaul
In fact most people will not be able to contain the experience of the Christ + will only go as far into the exp' as their limiting beliefs + courage will allow them ,  as Seth said , full awareness of the entity for ego cons' would be like a straw in a hurricane , but this is what Christ will have to offer , the possibility of full awareness of the entity .      Mindboggling psychic stuff  ,  streatch ur imagination to its upmost extreme + then some .     The wildest trip in cons' ever for those lucky enuf to have the opportunity .
Paul, what you are writing here has little relationship to what Seth actually said. It appears to be your idiosyncratic interpretation of Christian doctrine. Seth never promised "wild trips in consciousness". That kind of trip is described by those who have taken psychedelic drugs:

"... Such massive doses of LSD chemically activate all levels of cellular memory to such an extent that in certain terms they are no longer in charge of themselves, and the memories can then emerge unpredictably when the system is under stress. The fine biological and psychological alliance is now weakened." (quote from The Nature of Personal Reality)

http://sethquotes.paradisenow.net/seth_excerpts_part_i.html
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 07:49:07 AM by Sena »

Offline sethspeaks

• Sethie II
Hi voidypaul,
I found this /in session 46/:
"In art, you manage sometimes to put into a framework of space something which usually has no existence in space. The crucifixion has no existence in space. It has no existence basically in time, in that it did not occur to any particular person, per se, at any particular time per se. Nevertheless it is a reality on your plane, and it exists within it.
And within the framework of the crucifixion there are inexhaustible truths still to be explored. Mark's paintings of the crucifixion, like other such paintings, created a concept form, within which an unexpressable concept is transformed into expressible terms and placed within a spatial framework."
I think Seth talks to Mark / Bill / a for Robert because both were painters and understand what the image scene and how it affects generations. Seth probably advised them how to get through these scenes to their past lives.
I would say something similar here/s.588/:
"In several lives I was consciously aware of my "past existences." Once as a monk I found myself copying a manuscript that I myself had written in another life."

i believe that somewhere Seth has also said that the psychic reality of the crucifixion was a gift from the dream-world to ours + also that its impact was as if a new planet had appeared in our system .
It is necessary to substantiate the quote.

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~earth spirit~
    • Urban Farming
Quote from: sethspeaks

Yes, every effort should be made to cite a Seth quote that is being presented. Otherwise it can't be discussed. Others will also want to read the text themselves, in context, in order to form their own interpretation if there was any ambiguity on Seth's part. I know that's rare, but it happened.

An easy source for locating quotes is here: http://search.sethtalks.com/   I use it all the time. While it has its limitations right now (not every book has been cataloged yet), I've been very pleased with it.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 08:21:12 AM by Deb »

Offline Batfan007

• Sethie II
Hi voidypaul,
I found this /in session 46/:
"In art, you manage sometimes to put into a framework of space something which usually has no existence in space. The crucifixion has no existence in space. It has no existence basically in time, in that it did not occur to any particular person, per se, at any particular time per se. Nevertheless it is a reality on your plane, and it exists within it.
And within the framework of the crucifixion there are inexhaustible truths still to be explored. Mark's paintings of the crucifixion, like other such paintings, created a concept form, within which an unexpressable concept is transformed into expressible terms and placed within a spatial framework."
I think Seth talks to Mark / Bill / a for Robert because both were painters and understand what the image scene and how it affects generations. Seth probably advised them how to get through these scenes to their past lives.
I would say something similar here/s.588/:
"In several lives I was consciously aware of my "past existences." Once as a monk I found myself copying a manuscript that I myself had written in another life."

i believe that somewhere Seth has also said that the psychic reality of the crucifixion was a gift from the dream-world to ours + also that its impact was as if a new planet had appeared in our system .

Short version: All events are "psychic" events, requiring neither time nor space.

The super-sytem or super-set (rule-set) is ALWAYS Consciousness that preceeds any material reality, to borrow some words from Tom Big Toe.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 01:02:53 AM by Batfan007 »

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
  • Be kind and gentle on yourself, but move forward.
    • A Private and Creative Environment for Individual Studying Inner Self
I can certainly understand the responses with this topic here or anywhere else really. I myself am far far far away from religious beliefs. Anytime this topic popped up I went elsewhere. However, when I started applying the teachings of Seth-Jane Roberts, things started to happen to me I could find no answer for.

It is SO strange to talk about them as I really have only talked about it with very few people. And I could not find any place that would provide answers. I would ask Inner Beingness and get answers but I would never believe them because I am NOT religious!

So I eventually stopped asking and my Inner Being knows best and eventually through intuitive applications and synchronicities, I was led to Neville Goddard.

When I listened to his Teachings, I could not stop crying for days on end because he  answers my questions. Like "WTF is happening to me?"

Pre Neville --- things for me IMO got a little bad. I rode a roller coaster up down and all around with this because who in their 'right' mind would experience this? And "why me"  ? *lol*

I am not replying to knock away any beliefs or change minds I just wanted to add that there is someone out there (Neville) who MIGHT be able to explain or answer some of the mysteries wrapped around Jesus/Christ.

I have and am going through these experiences and the Seth Material just makes a different kind of sense to me. The Seth Material and the Neville Goddard Material just wove together for me this unlimited resource there are no words to describe really.

I have since found that all Mythologies I have come across that I thought I knew a little better after reading the Seth Books, were pretty crystal clear after studying the Neville material.

Maybe this info could at least help one person.

Thanks for reading.
“I form the light, and I create darkness; I make the weal, and I create the woe. I am the Lord who do all these things.” ~ Your I AMness

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
This personality will refer to the historical Christ, will recognise his relationship with that personality; but within him the three personality groupings will form a new psychic entity, a different psychological gestalt. As this metamorphosis takes place, it will initiate a metamorphosis on a human level also, as man’s inner abilities are accepted and developed.

The metamorphosis mentioned on the part of the third personality, will have such strength and power that it will call out from mankind those same qualities from within itself. The qualities have always been present. They will finally break through the veils of physical perception, extending that perception in new ways.

To me this says this will be a physical being, born,  and the personality of this individual will develop a great psyche energy, all the while learning many things.

Metamorphosis will happen before this personality is a Living God Energy Consciousness Unit.

I understood this to mean that this being when born, will have all three personalities within (previous personalities) and their own! This person will have to be able to sustain this energy (not just any ole vessel would do), and as this person learns he/she will be calling upon mankind probably within the Inner World (may not even know it at the time) and eventually physically learn/teach as well.

This means (to me) this person will have parents, possibly have to go to public schools, maybe got into trouble, maybe did some drugs, saw things and experienced things unpleasant (and pleasant!), possibly grow up to get married and have children, a job and bills, have learned invaluable social lessons, and all that jazz because this is beneficial to the experience so that he/she will be able to relate to the world. Won't this being HAVE to relate to the world even when....metamorphosis begins and grows?

This physical person will then have experiences Spiritually that will transform this individual in baby steps (I would guess at an early age as well). And the fun begins!

I also am leaning towards this personality calling out to Humanity unconsciously at first while this person is growing up. I think the metamorphosis will start at a very young age. This personality might notice unexplainable experiences.

This to me is part of the "great psyche energy" that is growing with this personality. So I do not think it will matter if this personality will be a female or a male Consciousness Unit. Simply because others for the most part would never know it unless they 'Knew' it. And when they Know it -- they will Know they have freedom and every opportunity to be and do as this personallity does, and that uniquely we are all one. So They won't even care if it is a female or male at that point.

Male and female do not truly exist as separate anyway. It won't matter what the sexual orientation of the personality is that is bearing this framework.

Personality is not found out there. It is located within. It is expressed out there via the 'vessel'.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 12:57:24 AM by strangerthings »
“I form the light, and I create darkness; I make the weal, and I create the woe. I am the Lord who do all these things.” ~ Your I AMness

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~earth spirit~
    • Urban Farming
Quote from: strangerthings
into trouble, maybe did some drugs, saw things and experienced things unpleasant (and pleasant!), possibly grow up to get married and have children, a job and bills, have learned invaluable social lessons, and all that jazz because this is beneficial to the experience so that he/she will be able to relate to the world. Won't this being HAVE to relate to the world even when....metamorphosis begins and grows?

If he's going to be such a super hero, he probably wouldn't need all of that to relate to the world because he will be in-tune with ATI, his higher self, his incarnations/probable selves and all that entails. But… that background would be good to help people relate to HIM (my mind goes back to the old days, friends being resentful of getting marriage coaching from a priest who… has never been married).

I'm trying to think of what type of personality traits he will need to appeal to the largest variety of people. Confidence, but not too much? Modesty, but not too much? Honest. Trustworthy. Respectable.

Considering the divisiveness of our world religions makes me wonder if he will come to lead in a different way than religion. The world has agnosticism, atheism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Rastafarians, Pastafarians, religions and non-religions ad infinitum. Other than a world-wide epiphany (read: miracle), I have a hard time imagining all of the planet's individuals and their beliefs suddenly being united. Oh jeez, my mind just touched on The Matrix again, where we find the OS (reality, OLC) has already been scrapped and rewritten over a few times and it's about to happen again. Time to reboot? Spontaneous evolution.

I don't know what one person could do to convince these differing views to become united. Any ideas? I'm willing to speculate there is a way to unite world consciousness that we can not even imagine at this point. It will take some new thinking. Time to move forward and try something new.

Offline Sena

• Sethie III
Quote from: Deb
Considering the divisiveness of our world religions makes me wonder if he will come to lead in a different way than religion.
If he is to make any sense he will need to be independent of religion. Christianity is now a dog's breakfast with its glorification of torture.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dog%27s%20breakfast

It will be interesting if Christ overhauls science. Rudolf Steiner spoke of Spiritual Science.

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
Why such referencing to a "he" ?

I also mesh Neville and Seth together. Emphasis "Christ Personality" not Christ person.

Christ is on the Inside.

In the Vision World.

When I think of the Neville Teachings I know that there are people here that have visions of this Child. Given birth to their True and Faithful Self. As an infant, then in various stages of growth. To me this is definitely a 'metamorphosis'.

I think regardless and to include the Seth Teachings, that it is this Inner Experience that will happen to people.

Those are real human beings having Inner Spirit Life Experiences.

It is for everyone perhaps? And not everyone perhaps....perhaps some will not have this experience as it will be based on their beliefs I gather.

Seth did not really go into it all that much and I wonder if that is because of the belief system Jane had. I have wondered if her translation of what Rupert was translating from Seth would come through as intended as much as possible concerning this particular set of data.

Neville teaches that the Old Testament is prophecy. Where things have been 'written'.
The New Testament is the fulfillment of this prophecy. So in your visions/dreams the New Testament will describe the dream you have had and you look for it in the Old Testament as to what was written about it.

For example, where it says God has put eternity or infinity into the minds of man, or the hearts of man (same thing depending on your beliefs), and once I had a dream that this child was showing me eternity and an infinite life expanding. I was in my skull. So full of life and love within with this child. So then I would look that up and be able to read it and understand it, and it is so amazing how the details are spot on even though they are not literal and yet they are. They are unique to each person and in the way things take shape in your life. I can also find this information within ancient 'Egyptian' writings, and other similar mythologies/oral traditions.

The very word Christ starts with the letters for Chi. Which is also an 'X'. Chi and R are noted as X and P because it is Chi and Rho. Which is phonetically linked to ...Cairo.

Which makes total sense with companies using these letter sets to win us over like with windows XP and also the "X" Box.

If you put Chi in a box ...symbolically....this is a tomb. And what do so many kids do when playing this 'X' Box ?

X marks not only the target but 'the spot'.

One way I like to look at this word 'Christ' is -- Chi Rise T.
T could also be the Spine. It is our cross we bear to be lifted and raised up. The scales weighed in life and in decision and in the moments.

From its center.... is the word "IS". Which is like saying "I am this or that". I , is. I, be.
I AM....

When in the center of this, looking to the right, there is the word play of 'rhc' or rock.
To its left is the Vertical and the Horizontal. Symbolic to me of the One and the All. Or the 1 and the 0 or the I and the O. Which is like saying (to me anyway) AO. Alpha and Omega.

The First and The Last.

Which in Sethian terms to me is like saying "The Spacious Present".

And Seth refers to this Christ, as the Christ personality.

There is more involved with "Spell"-ing than just curves and lines. There is intentions, dreams, hopes, goals, orientations, imaginings, states of mind, feelings - emotions.... so the letters represent more than just two lines leaning toward each other and touching their minds together, connected in the center like the letter, "A".

So to me there is no way for Christ to be a 'he' or a 'she' or for just one being.

It is a Spiritual Personality. Everyone has that in their Core it is what keeps them alive but not everyone Knows and Lives from it in this Physical Life. It is for everyone though.

"I and the Father are One".

If we are "All connected", and we are One, and we are a person, then this is a personality that a person will bear. Giving birth to their God Consciousness.

Any person.

It is favorable more so that WE are giving birth to this.

Each person in their own..Divine....Becomings.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 11:28:15 PM by strangerthings »

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~earth spirit~
    • Urban Farming
Quote from: Sena
It will be interesting if Christ overhauls science.

Yes, that makes sense. Science is more universally-accepted, not so inflammatory or emotionally charged. Quantum physics would fit, considering its current direction and how in alignment it is with Seth's teachings.

Why such referencing to a "he" ?

For me, this:

(all from SS, session 586)

The third personality, mentioned many times by me, has not in your terms yet appeared, although his existence…

He will not come to reward the righteous…

He will, however, begin a new religious drama.

…he will not be generally known for who he is.

He will return to straighten out Christianity, which will be in shambles at the time of his arrival,

He will undermine religious organizations—not unite them. His message will be that of the individual in relation to All That Is. He will clearly state methods by which each individual can attain a state of intimate contact with his own entity; the entity to some extent being man's mediator with All That Is.

The third personality of Christ will indeed be known as a great psychic, for it is he who will teach humanity to use those inner senses…

He will lead man behind the symbolism upon which religion has relied for so many centuries. He will emphasize individual spiritual experience, the expansiveness of soul, and teach man to recognize the multitudinous aspects of his own reality.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 11:21:30 AM by Deb »

Offline Sena

• Sethie III
He (Christ) will clearly state methods by which each individual can attain a state of intimate contact with his own entity;
Being more in contact with one's own entity is a very desirable goal. Perhaps it is a more useful and realistic goal than "enlightenment". The implication of what Seth is saying is that we don't yet have the "methods" which will enable us to reach that goal.

Offline Batfan007

• Sethie II
He will undermine religious organizations—not unite them. His message will be that of the individual in relation to All That Is. He will clearly state methods by which each individual can attain a state of intimate contact with his own entity; the entity to some extent being man's mediator with All That Is.

I quoted this part, as I guess Seth is emphasizing this [in context] , but he (Seth) also gives his own methods for contacting our entity throughout the various Seth books.
I assume he would mean a greater mass focus on that, like you know how everybody in western schooling gets taught to read and write and such, that rather than a few oddballs delving into what is usually called mystical mumbo jumbo, that the practices would become more mainstream, rather than on the fringe of society.

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
@Deb

I ask because Seth also states and reiterates that he speaks in our terms. Terms that we understand. Seth also states that at 'that' time (referencing a state of mind that did not allow a woman to share divinity), a "he" was more acceptable.

Are you saying that is still the case?

And if so, is that the world we want to desire?

Or is it like saying...:

He (Christ) will clearly state methods by which each individual can attain a state of intimate contact with his own entity;

It is of my opinion only, that Christ must first be experienced to be truly known. This Christ, is whom IMO, is who Seth is talking about. It is a 'Supernatural Spiritual Experience'.

Perhaps as it is experienced, within the framework, it will be like a domino effect ?

Christ is within everyone, as I understand it, in a state of becoming (metamorphosis) and the 'kingdom of god is within you', "Put yourselves to the test to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize regarding yourselves that Jesus Christ is in you--unless, indeed, you fail the test!" This is saying that when you create your reality, and live in the knowing you already have it, do you really live from that state of mind? That you HAVE it ? That you GOT it ? If you do not know, test yourselves. For the creative power (Christ) is within you.
 I would again encourage anyone wanting to know more about it, to read or listen to Neville Goddard. It is in my opinion thus far, he is totally onto something.

I feel right by his Teachings, as it is how I felt when discovering and experiencing the Teachings of Seth and Jane Roberts. And both of these Teachers emphasize the dream state.

I might need to remind people reading this, that I am not religious. I stopped going to church when I was in fifth grade. I never paid attention much to anything really anyone was saying. I was so bored and I really did not like going. Sometimes I would wander around the church (get into a little bit of trouble after lol)  and I would say I was not one who ever not once had a hard time coming out of any church belief. So saying Neville rings true, coming from me, in my opinion is an odd thing.

I was experiencing what Neville teaches, when I was practicing the Seth teachings. Years before I got a hold of Neville. When I found Neville pdfs and audio it was like so many questions I had, from my experiences with the Seth material were being answered. How does that happen? How is that possible that I would experience what Neville teaches about Christ, before ever learning about it? It is almost like some plan I agreed to and I knew and yet did not know ...? Like this underlying current of wisdom was tagging along in total agreement to what was happening, and yet, a part of me was in such shock and perhaps some denial....because of such separateness placed upon God , Jesus and Heaven being this 'other thing' or this 'exterior to me' thing.

Seth teaches we are each baby gods in training. Neville teaches this too. The bible teaches this too. Seth also teaches that our problem is a Spiritual problem. The Spiritual comes from within and in the physical world expresses itself here in this physical world - We are souls in flesh.

We are truly co creators. Seth also teaches that there is not a true separation of he and she.

Neville teaches that Israel (our imagination / the wife, the sacred feminine part of self) and Jesus (our wonderful human imagination) is our creative power. We are the father, the son, and the wife. Our creative power is our own wonderful divine imagination. To feel what we imagine as real. To believe in this unseen reality because it is not from the physical senses. To test ourselves and see if it is true. Neville teaches God's name is I AM.

Christ to me is more both he and she or neither ....rather than either / or.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 07:55:31 PM by strangerthings »

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
@Sena

What if it was 'faith' ?

....or is faith a method ?

I never thought of it as a method but I suppose it really could be.

Do we have the faith that is required to truly know 'We Are' ?

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
https://ia801501.us.archive.org/5/items/Cd23Track4/Seth-cd23-track04__Christ.mp3

this is audio of Seth talking about Christ
emphasizing the Inner Self it seems
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 05:53:25 PM by strangerthings »

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~earth spirit~
    • Urban Farming
I ask because Seth also states and reiterates that he speaks in our terms. Terms that we understand. Seth also states that at 'that' time (referencing a state of mind that did not allow a woman to share divinity), a "he" was more acceptable.

Are you saying that is still the case?

All I was saying was that since Seth was using he, so was I. Seth did say he speaks in our terms, but session 586 was written in 1971, not that long ago. And yes, 'he' could have been used as a convenience or generic term such as in the example you used. Personally I don't care if the entity is male, female or anything in between, any color, size, age, from any nation, planet or dimension.

My feeling is that the new (returned) Christ entity would have to TRANSCEND gender/race/creed in order to advance humanity. This will have to be a being that we have never seen the likes of before: mind-bending and extraordinary. Not in a form with which anyone has preconceived judgments. Something completely new.

Interesting (to me), from Seth Speaks, Session 586 quoting The Seth Material, session 491:

(“There were three men whose lives became confused in history and merged, and whose composite history became known as the life of Christ…. Each was highly gifted psychically, knew of his role, and accepted it willingly. The three men were a part of one entity, gaining physical existence in one time. They were not born on the same date, however. There are reasons why the entity did not return as one person. For one thing, the full consciousness of an entity would be too strong for one physical vehicle. For another, the entity wanted a more diversified environment than could otherwise be provided.

(“The entity was born once as John the Baptist, and then he was born in two other forms. One of these contained the personality that most stories of Christ refer to…. I will tell you about the other personality at a later time. There was constant communication between these three portions of one entity, though they were born and buried at different dates. The race called up these personalities from its own psychic bank, from the pool of individualized consciousness that was available to it.”

Seth Speaks, Session 586, July 24, 1971:

The third historical personage, already born in your terms, and a portion of the entire Christ personality, took upon himself the role of a zealot.

This person had superior energy and power and great organizing abilities, but it was the errors that he made unwittingly that perpetuated some dangerous distortions. The records of that historical period are scattered and contradictory.

The man, historically now, was Paul or Saul. It was given to him to set up a framework. But it was to be a framework of ideas, not of regulations; of men, not of groups. Here he fell down, and he will return as the third personality, just mentioned, in your future.

Now Saul went to great lengths to set himself as a separate identity. His characteristics, for example, were seemingly quite different from those of the historical Christ. He was “converted” in an intense personal experience–a fact that was meant to impress upon him the personal and not organizational aspects. Yet some exploits of his in his earlier life have been attributed to Christ—not as a young man, but earlier.

(10:05.) All personalities have free will and work out their own challenges. The same applied to Saul. The organizational “distortions,” however, were also necessary within the framework of history as events are understood. Saul’s tendencies were known, therefore, at another level. They served a purpose. It is for this reason, however, that he will emerge once again, this time to destroy those distortions.

Now he did not create them on his own, and thrust them upon historical reality. (Jane paused, a hand to her eyes.) He created them in so far as he found himself forced to admit certain facts: In that world at that time, earthly power was needed to hold Christian ideas apart from numberless other theories and religions, to maintain them in the middle of warring factions. It was his job to form a physical framework; and even then he was afraid that the framework would strangle the ideas, but he saw no other way.

(“Why the two names, Paul and Saul?”)

He was called both. (Pause.) When the third personality reemerges historically, however, he will not be called the old Paul, but will carry within him the characteristics of all the three personalities. [My note: WOW!]

...When the historical Christ “died,” Paul was to implement the spiritual ideas in physical terms, to carry on. In so doing, however, he grew the seeds of an organization that would smother the ideas. He lingered after Christ, just as John the Baptist came before. Together the three spanned some time period, you see.

John and the historical Christ each performed their roles and were satisfied that they had done so. Paul alone was left at the end unsatisfied, and so it is about his personality that the future [reincarnated] Christ will form.

SS Chapter 21: Session 588, August 2, 1971

Rob: (In the 586th session... Seth stated that by the year 2075 the third Christ—Paul or Saul—would have enacted the Second Coming, exerting of course a profound effect upon religion and world history. Jane thought a period of less than a century was much too short a time to encompass so many dramatic changes.

Seth: Now in answer to Rubert's question: The birth will occur at the time given; by the time given (the year 2075). The other changes will occur generally over the period of a century, but the results will show far before that time.

Because of the plastic nature of the future, in your terms, the date cannot be considered final. All probabilities point in its direction, however, for the inner impetus is already forming the events.

PS
I copied & pasted a few of these quotes from a blog rather than typing all of it myself. The other person had used a capital H for He, His or Him referred to Saul/Paul. I've tried to catch all of them to restore to Seth's actual writing.

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
Seth Speaks Session 560 November 23, 1970

Timestamp 9:46

"Your Christ figure represents, symbolically, your idea of God and his relationships."

---

Timestamp 9:55

"Each of the twelve represented qualities of personality that belong to one individual, and Christ as you know him represented the inner self.

The twelve, therefore, plus Christ as you know him (the one figure composed of the three) represented an individual earthly personality ----the inner self----and twelve main characteristics connected with the egotistical self.

As Christ was surrounded by the disciples, so the inner self is surrounded by these physically oriented characteristics, each drawn outward toward daily reality on the one hand, and yet orbiting the inner self."

--------------------

For me, I understand this in these terms:

If I wanted to see my inner self, I would see Christ. This happens on the inside of me. Where dreams happen. Somewhere in there. In that body of light.

The twelve characters playing the part of disciples, having characteristics, to me, are the same as putting on a state of mind. States of consciousness. Each representing some state of being. They are physically oriented. Orbiting the inner self. Coming from the inner self. States of being of the inner self. Mental clothes - if you will.

The personality is thus:
"individual earthly personality ----the inner self----and twelve main characteristics connected with the egotistical self"

[I think that is why astrology is considered. There is some symbology associated with it, we have not quite forgotten. The twelve zodiac signs around the sun. And Hercules with his twelve labors. etc etc I sometimes like to wonder what color the sun is on the inside. It looks yellowish from the physical world, but what color is it and what does it look like on the inside? Is that what the inner self is? Because if so, it is pure love. I love this child more than anything in the world(s). Without the sun, what would grow? What would rise? Without the inner self, (Christ), what would we be?]

-------------------------------

Same session as above

Timestamp 10:03

The disciples, therefore, were given physical reality by the inner self, as all of your earthly characteristics come out of your inner nature. This was a living parable, made flesh among you---a cosmic play worked out for your behalf, couched in terms that you could understand.

The lessons were made plain, as all the ideas beind them were personified. If you will forgive the term, this was like a local morality play, put on in your corner of the universe. This does not mean it was less real than you previously supposed. In fact, the implications of what is said here should clearly hint at the more powerful aspects of godhood."
-----------------------

Do we each have an inner self? Yes.
Do we each step into characteristics and play that part? Yes.

When I began really knowing I create reality, I became a creator. This happened because I allowed myself to practice Seth teachings and I investigated beliefs using varying tools.
God is a creator. All That Is - is a creator.
I became and am becoming, more aware of my state of rightfulness.
In the inner world, where my inner self resides, I saw my inner self as an infant.
The more I grew in faith to this unseen reality of inner I AM, the infant then grew into a child.

And I had questions. Still do. But I knew, balls to bones, this was my inner self, my creation power, growing. Started as a baby.

And in baby steps I grow.

Judas is one of the disciples. The grasping to physical life with such greed. Mine mine mine. When this part of self, lays down with the inner self, and lets go, to be freed from such bonds, what then? This part of self would seemingly 'commit suicide'. It is a part of our inner self, bounding itself to rock bed reality. Doesn't want to let go of physical life. Any portion of it.

The twelve are part of the inner self. Experiencing life. Learning things. I would gather the inner self, Christ, would be taking part in this as well, as metamorphosis.

Symbolically, we all have Christ within.
We all have states of mind that could benefit from investigating what those are and if they serve benefically without harming another or yourself or keep us buddying up with rock bed reality.

So, it would seem to me, than in order to know what Seth is saying further about Christ, we would need to know what these disciples' parts to play are. Who are they, what do they represent?

« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 07:25:48 PM by strangerthings »

Offline sethspeaks

• Sethie II
Especially you should know that this game played out John, Jesus and Paul together. These three created the symbol "Christ".
It is a symbol, not a man, who walked the earth.
Here goes about unraveling of religious symbols. Which were original and which were not.
Seth speaks of many paths that lead to the inner self. This way passed through these symbols.

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~earth spirit~
    • Urban Farming
Especially you should know that this game played out John, Jesus and Paul together. These three created the symbol "Christ".

Or…
The Christ Entity/Personality (just one aspect of All That Is, albeit a huge one) created John, Jesus and Paul as aspects or fragments of itself. The disciples were aspects of Jesus, maybe all three of them. In this regard, everything/everyone could be considered symbols. John and Jesus felt successful in their intentions; Paul felt he missed his mark. The return, according to Seth, will be Paul intending to right what he felt he failed, but also will contain a compilation of all three aspects of the Christ Entity. So… maybe something new? The Earthly manifestation of the Entity, rather than a singular aspect/incarnation/probability of the Entity?

« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 08:02:23 AM by Deb »

Offline sethspeaks

• Sethie II
Yes.  :)
Session 588:
"Paul needed the strongest egoistical strenght because of his particular duties. He was far less aware consciously of his role for this reason. The inner knowledge, of course, exploded in the physical conversion experience."
Session 586:
"The man, historicaly now, was Paul or Saul. It was given to him to set up a framework. But it was to be a framework of ideas, not of regulations; of men, not of groups. Here he fell down, and he will return as the third personality, just mentioned, in your future."

---

I think he will need a big ego because he will have to unite ego and ati.
When he makes this connection, it will be easier for others to do this thing too.
I do not think it will be great theater. He "only" wakes up Truth.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 01:50:18 PM by sethspeaks »

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
Since Seth did not go into the 12 disciples if I may, here is Neville Goddard's understanding of them:

THE TWELVE DISCIPLES - Neville Goddard

"And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease." Matt.10:1.

The twelve disciples represent the twelve qualities of mind which can be controlled and disciplined by man. If disciplined they will at all times obey the command of the one who has disciplined them.

These twelve qualities in man are potentials of every mind. Undisciplined their actions resemble more the actions of a mob than they do of a trained and disciplined army. All the storms and confusions that engulf man can be traced directly to these twelve ill-related characteristics of the human mind in its present slumbering state. Until they are awakened and disciplined they will permit every rumor and sensuous emotion to move them.

When these twelve are disciplined and brought under control the one who accomplishes this control will say to them, "Hereafter I call you not slaves but friends." He knows that from that moment on each acquired disciplined attribute of mind will befriend and protect him.

The names of the twelve qualities reveal their natures. These names are not given to them until they are called to discipleship. They are: Simon, who was later surnamed Peter, Andrew, James, John, Philip, Bartholomew, Thomas, Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, Thaddaeus, Simon the Canaanite, and Judas.

The first quality to be called and disciplined is Simon or the attribute of hearing. This faculty, when lifted to the level of a disciple, permits only such impressions to reach consciousness as those which his hearing has commanded him to let enter. No matter what the wisdom of man might suggest or the evidence of his senses convey, if such suggestions and ideas are not in keeping with that which he hears, he remains unmoved. This one has been instructed by his Lord and made to understand that every suggestion he permits to pass his gate will, on reaching his Lord and Master (his consciousness), leave its impression there, which impression must in time become an expression.

The instruction to Simon is that he should permit only dignified and honorable visitors or impressions to enter the house (consciousness) of his Lord. No mistake can be covered up or hidden from his Master, for every expression of life tells his Lord whom he consciously or unconsciously entertained.

When Simon by his works proves himself to be a true and faithful disciple then he receives the surname of Peter or the rock, the unmoved disciple, the one who cannot be bribed or coerced by any visitor. He is called by his Lord Simon Peter, the one who faithfully hears the commands of his Lord and besides which commands he hears not.

It is this Simon Peter who discovers the I AM to be Christ, and for his discovery is given the keys to heaven, and is made the foundation stone upon which the Temple of God rests. Buildings must have firm foundations and only the disciplined hearing can, on learning that the I AM is Christ, remain firm and unmoved in the knowledge that I AM Christ and beside ME there is no savior.

The second quality to be called to discipleship is Andrew or courage. As the first quality, faith in oneself, is developed it automatically calls into being its brother, courage. Faith in oneself, which asks no man's help but quietly and alone appropriates the consciousness of the quality desired and in spite of reason or the evidence of his senses to the contrary continues faithful patiently waiting in the knowledge that his unseen claim if sustained must be realized such faith develops a courage and strength of character that are beyond the wildest dreams of the undisciplined man whose faith is in things seen.

The faith of the undisciplined man cannot really be called faith. For if the armies, medicines or wisdom of man in which his faith is placed be taken from him, his faith and courage go with it. But from the disciplined one the whole world could be taken and yet he would remain faithful in the knowledge that the state of consciousness in which he abides must in due season embody itself. This courage is Peter's brother Andrew, the disciple, who knows what it is to dare, to do and to be silent.

The next two who are called are also related. These are the brothers, James and John, James the just, the righteous judge, and his brother John, the beloved. Justice to be wise must be administered with love, ever turning the other cheek and at all times returning good for evil, love for hate, nonviolence for violence.

The disciple James, symbol of a disciplined judgment, must when raised to the high office of a supreme judge be blindfolded that he may not be influenced by the flesh nor judge after the appearances of being. Disciplined judgment is administered by one who is not influenced by appearances. The one who has called these brothers to discipleship continues faithful to his command to hear only that which he has been commanded to hear, namely, the Good. The man who has this quality of his mind disciplined is incapable of hearing and accepting as true anything either of himself or another which does not on the hearing fill his heart with love.

These two disciples or aspects of the mind are one and inseparable when awakened. Such a disciplined one forgives all men for being that which they are. He knows as a wise judge that every man perfectly expresses that which he is, as man, conscious of being. He knows that upon the changeless foundation of consciousness all manifestation rests, that changes of expression can be brought about only through changes of consciousness.

With neither condemnation nor criticism these disciplined qualities of the mind permit everyone to be that which he is. However, although allowing this perfect freedom of choice to all, they are nevertheless ever watchful to see that they themselves prophesy and do both for others and themselvesÑ only such things which when expressed glorify, dignify and give joy to the expresser.

The fifth quality called to discipleship is Philip. This one asked to be shown the Father. The awakened man knows that the Father is the state of consciousness in which man dwells, and that this state or Father can be seen only as it is expressed. He knows himself to be the perfect likeness or image of that consciousness with which he is identified. So he declares, "No man has at any time seen my Father, but I, the son, who dwelleth in his bosom have revealed him; therefore, when you see me, the son, you see my Father, for I come to bear witness of my Father." I and my Father, consciousness and its expression, God and man, are one.

This aspect of the mind when disciplined persists until ideas, ambitions and desires become embodied realities. This is the quality which states "Yet in my flesh shall I see God." It knows how to make the word flesh, how to give form to the formless.

The sixth disciple is called Bartholomew. This quality is the imaginative faculty, which quality of the mind when once awake distinguishes one from the masses. An awakened imagination places the one so awakened head and shoulders above the average man, giving him the appearance of a beacon light in a world of darkness. No quality so separates man from man as does the disciplined imagination. This I is the separation of the wheat from the chaff. Those ~ who have given most to society are our artists, scientists, inventors and others with vivid imaginations.

Should a survey be made to determine the reason why so many seemingly educated men and women fail in their after-college years or should it be made to determine the reason for the different earning powers of the masses, there would be no doubt but that imagination played the important part. Such a survey would show that it is imagination which makes one a leader while the lack of it makes one a follower.

Instead of developing the imagination of man, our educational system oftentimes stifles it by attempting to put into the mind of man the wisdom he seeks. It forces him to memorize a number of text books which, all too soon, are disproved by later text books. Education is not accomplished by putting something into man; its purpose is to draw out of man the wisdom which is latent within him. May the reader call Bartholomew to discipleship, for only as this quality is raised to discipleship will you have the capacity to conceive ideas that will lift you beyond the limitations of man.

The seventh is called Thomas. This disciplined quality doubts or denies every rumor and suggestion that are not in harmony with that which Simon Peter has been commanded to let enter. The man who is conscious of being healthy (not because of inherited health, diets or climate, but because he is awakened and knows the state of consciousness in which he lives) will, in spite of the conditions of the world, continue to express health. He could hear through the press, radio and wise men of the world that a plague was sweeping the earth and yet he would remain unmoved and unimpressed. Thomas, the doubter when disciplinedÑwould deny that sickness or anything else which was not in sympathy with the consciousness to which he belonged had any power to affect him.

This quality of denial when disciplined protects man from receiving impressions that are not in harmony with his nature. He adopts an attitude of total indifference to all suggestions that are foreign to that which he desires to express. Disciplined denial is not a fight or a struggle but total indifference.

Matthew, the eighth, is the gift of God. This quality of the mind reveals man's desires as gifts of God. The man who has called this disciple into being knows that every desire of his heart is a gift from heaven and that it contains both the power and the plan of its self-expression. Such a man never questions the manner of its expression. He knows that the plan of expression is never revealed to man for God's ways are past finding out. He fully accepts his desires as gifts already received and goes his way in peace confident that they shall appear.

The ninth disciple is called James the son of Alphaeus. This is the quality of discernment. A clear and ordered mind is the voice which calls this disciple into being. This faculty perceives that which is not revealed to the eye of man. This disciple judges not from appearances for it has the capacity to function in the realm of causes and so is never misled by appearances.

Clairvoyance is the faculty which is awakened when this quality is developed and disciplined, not the clairvoyance of the mediumistic seance rooms, but the true clairvoyance or clear seeing of the mystic. That is, this aspect of the mind has the capacity to interpret that which is seen. Discernment or the capacity to diagnose is the quality of James the son of Alphaeus.

Thaddaeus, the tenth, is the disciple of praise, a quality in which the undisciplined man is woefully lacking. When this quality of praise and thanksgiving is awake within man, he walks with the words, "Thank you, Father," ever on his lips. He knows that his thanks for things not seen opens the windows of heaven and permits gifts beyond his capacity to receive to be poured upon him.

The man who is not thankful for things received is not likely to be the recipient of many gifts from the same source. Until this quality of the mind is disciplined, man will not see the desert blossom as the rose. Praise and thanksgiving are to the invisible gifts of God (one's desires) what rain and sun are to the unseen seeds in the bosom of the earth.

The eleventh quality called is Simon of Canaan. A good key phrase for this disciple is "Hearing good news." Simon of Canaan, or Simon from the land of milk and honey, when called to discipleship, is proof that the one who calls this faculty into being has become conscious of the abundant life. He can say with the Psalmist David, "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over." This disciplined aspect of the mind is incapable of hearing anything other than good news and so is well qualified to preach the Gospel or Good-spell.

The twelfth and last of the disciplined qualities of the mind is called Judas. When this quality is awake man knows that he must die to that which he is before he can become that which he desires to be. So it is said of this disciple that he committed suicide,which is the mystic's way of telling the initiated that Judas ; the disciplined aspect of detachment. This one knows that his I AM or consciousness is his savior, so he lets all other saviors go. This quality when disciplined gives one the strength to let go.

The man who has called Judas into being has learned how to take his attention away from problems or limitations and to place it upon that which is the solution or savior. "Except ye be born again you cannot in anywise enter the Kingdom of Heaven." "No greater love hath man than this, that he give his life for a friend." When man realizes that the quality desired, if realized, would save and befriend him, he willingly gives up his life (present conception of himself) for his friend by detaching his consciousness from that which he is conscious of being and assuming the consciousness of that which he desires to be.

Judas, the one whom the world in its ignorance has blackened, will when man awakes from his undisciplined state, be placed on high for God is love and no greater love has a man than this that he lay down his life for a friend. Until man lets go of that which he is now conscious of being, he will not become that which he desires to be; and Judas is the one who accomplishes this through suicide or detachment.

These are the twelve qualities which were given to man in the foundation of the world. Man's duty is to raise them to the level of discipleship. When this is accomplished man will say, "I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do. I have glorified thee on earth and now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine Own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was."
-------------

** Bold and underlined are my own emphasis for easier following, and a keynote emphasis.

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
I find it interesting that when I researched within and online and in books the etymolgies of the word "Bartholomew", I get

Bar = son of

tholomew = thalamas or thalamai which means chamber, and is an area associated with the pineal gland.

I also find it most interesting that there are twelve crystals regarding the pineal gland and other.

Thalamus image - Thalamus in the "Eye" of it all, located where the King's Chamber is
The view top down - thalamus here too -- what I got a kick out of was that this looks like The Sacred Scarab Beetle.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 08:18:06 PM by strangerthings »

Offline Sena

• Sethie III
I find it interesting that when I researched within and online and in books the etymolgies of the word "Bartholomew", I get

Bar = son of

tholomew = thalamas or thalamai which means chamber, and is an area associated with the pineal gland.
On the theme of the pineal gland, the chemical DMT is found in the pineal of humans and other primates. The Amazonian plant ayahuasca also contains DMT. Those who have experimented with DMT have had very illuminating experiences:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N,N-Dimethyltryptamine

https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=101884
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 10:07:28 PM by Sena »

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~earth spirit~
    • Urban Farming
"Each of the twelve represented qualities of personality that belong to one individual, and Christ as you know him represented the inner self. The twelve, therefore, plus Christ as you know him (the one figure composed of the three) represented an individual earthly personality — the inner self — and twelve main characteristics connected with the egotistical self. As Christ was surrounded by the disciples, so the inner self is surrounded by these physically oriented characteristics, each drawn outward toward daily reality on the one hand, and yet orbiting the inner self."
—SS Chapter 14: Session 560, November 23, 1970

THE TWELVE DISCIPLES - Neville Goddard

Thank you SO much for the information on the disciples. Seth mentioned them briefly, but did not (have the opportunity to) expound on what they represented. Neville does not speak to me much at this point, so I appreciate having people that know his work well.

DMT has come up here before. While I have not been much of a drug experimenter in my life, DMT does interest me. I wish I had a way to test it. The side-effects, however, are a big deterrent.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 09:06:13 AM by Deb »

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
DMT has come up here before. While I have not been much of a drug experimenter in my life, DMT does interest me. I wish I had a way to test it. The side-effects, however, are a big deterrent.
On the theme of the pineal gland, the chemical DMT is found in the pineal of humans and other primates. The Amazonian plant ayahuasca also contains DMT. Those who have experimented with DMT have had very illuminating experiences:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N,N-Dimethyltryptamine

https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=101884

There are traces of DMT in all plant life. I only know that because moons ago at one time, I wanted to try this. lol

But my goodness.... my dreams sober are sometimes bizzare enough *chuckles*

I was amazed that even in my grass in the lawn, there resides traces of DMT. pffftt wierd!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 01:25:12 AM by strangerthings »

Offline Sena

• Sethie III
I only know that because moons ago at one time, I wanted to try this. lol
You might even see Christ if you take it in a sufficient dose.

http://www.evolveandascend.com/2017/03/13/the-secret-history-of-hallucinogens-in-christianity/

http://www.egodeath.com/amanita.htm
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 06:51:03 AM by Sena »

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~earth spirit~
    • Urban Farming
You might even see Christ if you take it in a sufficient dose.

http://www.evolveandascend.com/2017/03/13/the-secret-history-of-hallucinogens-in-christianity/

Great find! It makes sense to me, I think all cultures throughout history have had some sort of aid to elevate their consciousness (the word 'high' makes more sense to me now). Explains some things in the bible as well. I've added the book to my Wish List.

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
I do not need that to see Christ. I have already seen Christ. I always see Christ. When I do not remember seeing Christ in the Inner World, I KNOW we have been together as ONE. For we are one. I feel this within me.

For in my fathers house are many mansions.

I and my father are one.

If there is a father then there is a child.

The liberty mother is your wonderful divine imagination. When you wed to her, (husband wife sister) she will bring to you a child. THIS is your Inner Self growing. When you see the baby. You will inject your sperm (thoughts/beliefs) in to her with such feeling and love for your own wonderful self, so much so, that out of that marriage out comes you as a child.

I have seen this Child. He is love. Pure love. He is me. I am this.

We are one and the same. I and my father are one.

I AM THAT I AM

...before the heavens were created I stood beside him as a little child.

These are my experiences that began when I realized my true nature. My True and Faithful Self. After I began the Seth Material and knew balls to bone I am the creator of my world. My experiences blossomed within. They have yet to cease. I could not find these answers anywhere even the Seth material does not tell us about it. Seth *hints* and you have to read between the lines. Seth is tricky in this way. Very tricky. I found the answers when the student was ready. I found the Neville material. Seth and Neville are my most favorite Speakers thus far.

However, My Inner Self is the best Teacher of all. For me.

Depending on exterior things to see Christ will not get you to "Christ" the Inner Self. I assure you. I PROMISE you. It is pure love. God is love. The Christ Child is the summative life of humanity in that moment. And it is all love. Seth *does* talk about this. All That Is is pure love. That is how things are created. Out of love. Everyone's intentions and I do mean every one's, are all based off of love. They may not elicit the response you desire or the outcome, but the intentions are always positive. All That Is ...All That Ever Was...All That Will Ever Be....is love.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 01:30:56 AM by strangerthings »

Offline Sena

• Sethie III
Seth *hints* and you have to read between the lines. Seth is tricky in this way. Very tricky.
strangerthings, I agree with you on this. Welcome back to the forum.

Offline sethspeaks

• Sethie II
Strangerthings,
I also agree, but it is a little stereotypical in everyday reality.
It seems to me...

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
Strangerthings,
I also agree, but it is a little stereotypical in everyday reality.
It seems to me...

LOL absolutely!

We can be quite colorful *snicker*

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~earth spirit~
    • Urban Farming
I found a book I'd never heard of before, Christ Returns Speaks His Truth. This book was supposedly channeled through an anonymous 80 year old woman. "In this astonishing book of letters dictated by the Christ Consciousness in the year 2000, Christ refutes religious dogma and explains in lucid and concrete terms the spiritual and scientific Truth of Existence, and how to connect through daily meditation with Divine Consciousness and overcome the dominance of the ego."

I read parts of it and found some of it interesting, but he mentions his death by crucifixion often, which sets up a red flag for me because of Seth's explanation of the event. Here are a couple of interesting quotes though.

"I realized there was nothing solid in the universe, everything visible was manifesting a differing ‘state of consciousness’ which determined the composition and form of the ‘shimmer of motes’. Therefore, all outer form was an expression of the inner consciousness."

. . .

"Your human mindset (including any religious ideas or beliefs) determines your world, your relationships, experiences, successes, failures, happiness and misery. It is even responsible for your sickness, disease and accidents. Nothing happens by chance. Everything is woven out of the inner threads of your personal consciousness – thoughts, expectations, beliefs in life, fate, “God”. You live in a world of your own making."

from Letter One

Offline chasman

• Sethie I
looks interesting.
please tell us if you have any more thoughts about this, would you Deb?

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~earth spirit~
    • Urban Farming
Quote from: chasman
please tell us if you have any more thoughts about this

Unfortunately, while some of the information in the book (I've not read it all, have merely skipped around) does fit within the teachings of Seth, a lot of it feels preachy and religion based. Quotes from the bible are used, which makes me uncomfortable because I've never felt the bible was all that reliable—I've read enough differing opinions on the origins/purpose, specifically of the new testament.

From the Latter Days:

"You have become so accustomed to DARKNESS, you no longer recognize it.
Your world is rife with war-wracked nations. It is heavy, heavy, heavy with gross mental and emotional vibrational frequencies of selfishness and a total disregard for life. Your streets are now thoroughfares of danger, of road rage, of jealous muggers envious of the possessions of others, of stalking predators eager to conquer and control others through use of sexual force."

Not exactly life in a safe universe. Then, there is this commercial break, a tirade about Iraq and Saddam Hussein, the USA and later 911/Twin Towers.

"Here you had a man, Saddam Hussein who was determined to take power in Iraq and bring about peace and plenty for his people. Unevolved in true spirituality, he used most harsh and violent ways to control a nation, to silence those people who gave him problems. These people used violence in an uprising against him and he poured violence back on them. Here were a tyrannical Dictator and a sect of people of the same mental and moral level – their spiritual vibrations, despite all the prayer and outward religious show, were as dark and dense and low as it is possible to attain in your world today. Hussein and these unruly people deserved each other."

(Goes on to implicate the USA...)

"It is certain that NO ONE truly on the path of CHRIST’S WAY – MY WAY – would ever have followed such a sadistic course. Faced with the problem of having to deal with a Saddam Hussein, such a leader, enlightened in the spiritual and scientific Laws of Existence, would have called a session of enlightened people to meet to meditate and to ask for guidance."

For me, case closed. Another wolf in sheep's clothing. By the way, that's from the bible. And that's the truth. Pffft.

PS
Seth remains my home base.

Offline chasman

• Sethie I
wow Deb.
super grateful for your reply.
I am part way through letter 1.
the stuff that I like, has me ready to embrace it wholeheartedly,and really stoked to read the whole book.
there is a lot that really resonates with me. and then there's stuff I don't like.
some kind of fakeness, not really sure how to say it here, grasping for words to describe. and not finding them at the moment.
maybe far fetched. hokey.
really hard to believe that the main man (JC), is back dictating this book to the recorder. hmmmm. tough one to grok here.
so I super extra super appreciate your thoughts. I think you helped me get my feet back on the ground. you are awesome.
sincerely,
Charlie

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~earth spirit~
    • Urban Farming
some kind of fakeness

Yes, I have to agree.

And your use of grok...
totally blew me away. Thank you for that.

I read that book when I was a teen, maybe 15.
I STILL have the book.
The only other books I've held onto that long were by Lovecraft.
No need to explain how much Stranger impressed me.
I have no idea how I came across it. Maybe it opened my mind?
First copyright 1961. I paid $1.50 US for it. As a used book in the 70s.
It's still in fairly good condition.

Time to read it again?
I think so.

I'm excited at the prospect.
It may have been the one book that set me on the path to Seth.

Offline chasman

• Sethie I
wow. extra mucho awesome wowness!!!
you are amazing to the moon and the stars!!!
Stranger in a Strange Land had the most huge effect on me as a teenager.
cannot overestimate its influence on a young version of moi.

I am happy for you to be excited to read it again.

Jubal Harshaw and Valentine Michael Smith. wow.

the other book, that had an incalculably large influence on me (aside from all the Seth books), was Richard Bach's Illusions: Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah.
hmmmm.check the pattern of themes here. Messiah in that book, I seem to recall something about Messiah stuff in the Stranger in a Strange Land book (its been a few decades now since I read it, and I forget), and then the Christ Consciousness book.

and isn't grok a cool word/concept?

Offline Sena

• Sethie III
Faced with the problem of having to deal with a Saddam Hussein, such a leader, enlightened in the spiritual and scientific Laws of Existence, would have called a session of enlightened people to meet to meditate and to ask for guidance."

For me, case closed. Another wolf in sheep's clothing.
Interesting quote. Neville Goddard wrote repeatedly that the best way is to imagine the desired outcome vividly, but NOT to bother with the method by which that outcome is achieved. So we imagine a state of peace and prosperity but should not bother with calling "a session of enlightened people".

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~earth spirit~
    • Urban Farming
the other book, that had an incalculably large influence on me (aside from all the Seth books), was Richard Bach's Illusions: Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah.

Another great book. I ended buying that one probably 3 times because people would borrow it and not return it. I'd want to read it again and so would buy another copy. You know Bach met with Jane, with questions about his Seagull book? That book was channeled. More here: https://speakingofseth.com/index.php?topic=407 There was even an article written about him in Time magazine, mentioning Jane, Rob and Seth.

And yes grok is a cool word, and probably the word I've been searching for that better explains the sudden Knowing or Understanding that happens often. Mike Dooley uses "spontaneous enlightenment," I like that too.

Interesting quote. Neville Goddard wrote repeatedly that the best way is to imagine the desired outcome vividly, but NOT to bother with the method by which that outcome is achieved. So we imagine a state of peace and prosperity but should not bother with calling "a session of enlightened people".

There were a lot of things on that Urgent Message page that were fishy to me. Personal grievance stuff, not something such an enlightened being would be saying.

PS I just visited Bach's web site. Looks like they're working on an interactive app for the Seagull book. What fun! Actually, http://richardbach.com/a-new-and-modern-vision-of-jonathans-forever-principles/  I actually never did see the actual movie.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 08:29:55 AM by Deb »

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
Neville Goddard teaches that "JC the main man" is

The Climax of the States of Consciousness.

Which is achieved through the Imagination where all life springs from. (Seth)

So to me it is highly unlikely (though who am I to say what this man's truth is) that "Jesus" was channeled through anyone because Jesus is a state of mind and through this climax of your imaginal act your desire is fullfilled. (Through him all things are manifested)

God is a State of Mind of Where You Live Psychologically.

It is you, me and everyone and all life and non being.

It is ALL THAT IS.

But for me God, is simply

GO
and paste tense D

meaning = "Already Happened".

It is Now. The Present Point of Power. That is what already happened means. (to me)

When you create, the most effective way to achieve the outcome you desire, is to go to the end. In your Psy Time, you would go to a scene which confirms you have your desire.

For example, in Psy Time, imagining you are climbing a ladder. You do not see yourself as in a movie or from a distance, climbing this ladder. The ladder is in front of you and you literally climb the ladder. Feel it. Feel what your legs are doing, what your fingers are doing, what you are looking at, how you move up the ladder.

And you amplify this feeling.

Until you see this actually appear - like a vision or dream would appear - and then you have reached this state of mind's climax. Or JESUS. And through THAT - manifestion occurs. Then you leave it be. Rest on the Sabbath. Do not meddle or fuss with it.

Your Inner Self, or Christ, is 100% responsible for the HOW and the DETAIL of the inner workings of the manifestation. That part is not our job. That is how we meddle with it.

Seth even says, "you are not even to think of it between this time" referring to Psy Time and the 3-5 minutes and practicing what you want and then a few times a day pretend you have what you have desired. This is the same thing.

Both ways get you where you want to be - Neville just goes to the confirmation creation instead of the be it know it a few times a day.

Seth's way is for us newly discovering this technique and Seth knows that we meddle and play and toy around with this thing because we have been so OLC

They are the same exercise only Neville doesn't go into the psychological fussings of people like Seth does. and I really appreciate what Seth has done. It is like he was reading my mind occassionally lol

But to channel Jesus in the way the book is mentioning......nonsense.
(To me.)

Sena, you are correct. Neville would not gather people, Neville knows he is God/Creator of his world/Co Creator and would know they are each only in a state. He would turn it around and see them in the confirmation of something lovely if he chose to. Yep gathering the masses would be part of the HOW and that is for the Inner Self or CHRIST.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 05:23:23 PM by strangerthings »

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
wow Deb.
super grateful for your reply.
I am part way through letter 1.
the stuff that I like, has me ready to embrace it wholeheartedly,and really stoked to read the whole book.
there is a lot that really resonates with me. and then there's stuff I don't like.
some kind of fakeness, not really sure how to say it here, grasping for words to describe. and not finding them at the moment.
maybe far fetched. hokey.
really hard to believe that the main man (JC), is back dictating this book to the recorder. hmmmm. tough one to grok here.
so I super extra super appreciate your thoughts. I think you helped me get my feet back on the ground. you are awesome.
sincerely,
Charlie

If the teachings you are looking upon do not lead you back to yourself as Creator then run from them and run fast.

Offline chasman

• Sethie I
Another great book. I ended buying that one probably 3 times because people would borrow it and not return it. I'd want to read it again and so would buy another copy. You know Bach met with Jane, with questions about his Seagull book? That book was channeled. More here: https://speakingofseth.com/index.php?topic=407 There was even an article written about him in Time magazine, mentioning Jane, Rob and Seth.

And yes grok is a cool word, and probably the word I've been searching for that better explains the sudden Knowing or Understanding that happens often. Mike Dooley uses "spontaneous enlightenment," I like that too.

awesome. thank you very much for all of that Deb.
I remember reading with great fondness, other books by Richard Bach.
fascinating about him and Jane and Seth and Rob.
grok seems like a real Sethian kind of thing.
I'm not familiar with Mike Dooley. Can you recommend anything by him?
and I read more of the Christ Returns letter 1 today.
have become disenchanted.
I like the way you phrased it, when you said Seth is your home base.

Offline chasman

• Sethie I
If the teachings you are looking upon do not lead you back to yourself as Creator then run from them and run fast

really really good. thank you st.

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~earth spirit~
    • Urban Farming

I started reading it again tonight, but I realized it was probably available as audio on YouTube that I can listen to when I'm doing... whatever. Found it. So I have been listening while making myself dinner, surprised at the technology or at least anticipated technology at the time of writing (1961). Then I started to wonder why it was not made into a movie, and voilà, SyFy already has it in the works! http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/stranger-a-strange-land-tv-series-works-at-syfy-947671 Woo hoo! Since I've given up regular TV, I imagine I will have to find another way to watch. I don't know if you live in the US or elsewhere, so can't comment beyond that.

As far as Mike Dooley... his story is very interesting and he is totally on board with Seth, mentions Seth and Jane Roberts in his own books, has his own presentation or angle of "you create your own reality." Just another angle on the Seth materials, but he is enthusiastic and creative and definitely a worthy read from my own perspective. I signed up for his Notes from the Universe http://www.tut.com/Inspiration/nftu, and a lot of those are timely and stellar. Check out: https://speakingofseth.com/index.php?topic=1078.msg9326#msg9326 and https://speakingofseth.com/index.php?topic=1053.msg9180#msg9180.

I've read his book Infinite Possibilities and could easily recommend that.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 08:04:28 PM by Deb »

Offline chasman

• Sethie I

I started reading it again tonight, but I realized it was probably available as audio on YouTube that I can listen to when I'm doing... whatever. Found it. So I have been listening while making myself dinner, surprised at the technology or at least anticipated technology at the time of writing (1961). Then I started to wonder why it was not made into a movie, and voilà, SyFy already has it in the works! http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/stranger-a-strange-land-tv-series-works-at-syfy-947671 Woo hoo! Since I've given up regular TV, I imagine I will have to find another way to watch. I don't know if you live in the US or elsewhere, so can't comment beyond that.

As far as Mike Dooley... his story is very interesting and he is totally on board with Seth, mentions Seth and Jane Roberts in his own books, has his own presentation or angle of "you create your own reality." Just another angle on the Seth materials, but he is enthusiastic and creative and definitely a worthy read from my own perspective. I signed up for his Notes from the Universe http://www.tut.com/Inspiration/nftu, and a lot of those are timely and stellar. Check out: https://speakingofseth.com/index.php?topic=1078.msg9326#msg9326 and https://speakingofseth.com/index.php?topic=1053.msg9180#msg9180.

I've read his book Infinite Possibilities and could easily recommend that.

you are soooooo awesome!!!!
thank you so much for all of that Deb!!!!!!
I also do not watch TV.
will check out Mike Dooley. looking very forward to it.
you are very kind and good.
Charlie
and I live in the US, in NY State.

Offline chasman

• Sethie I
I signed up for his Notes from the Universe

I just signed up for Notes from the Universe. thank you again Deb.  :)
and just read your 2 links.
I'm in.   :)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 09:13:07 PM by chasman »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
The opposite of black:
Twelve divided by two (word):