Portal between spiritual realm and physical realm

Started by Deb, August 05, 2016, 06:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deb

OK @BethAnne, you if anyone, can appreciate this (as you post a lot of memes and videos)
and are also on board with all this spiritual stuff (like the rest of us here, lol), and you are a mother.
I thought this was profound.
Even if the graphic is a bit crude
                 and it makes my back ache just looking at it...

Batfan007

It's a strange thing the male and often religious fear of "female".
what we deny we suppress, but in my eyes, the time for not only female empowerment, feminism or girl power or whatever expression you care to use is long overdue.
The imbalance of the overly masculine ways of domination and war, while suppressing emotions and the creative instinct and intuition often erroneously classified by males as "feminine" rather than "human" is something that to me must come to its own accord, a rebalancing of energies if you will.
The bizarre over-identification that all thing receptive are female (including psychic phenomena), and all things dominant must be male are long held ridiculous beliefs that are being deconstructed and rebuilt as we speak by both males and females.

Deb

Quote from: Batfan007It's a strange thing the male and often religious fear of "female".

Bless your heart (in a non-religious way) for recognizing this. My experience with other males is that they are not at all receptive to this concept, mainly because they can't see beyond their own perspective.

There have been societies in the past (not that long ago) where women were equally respected.
Honestly, having been a woman in this lifetime, I don't honestly understand why women have been so feared and discounted. We are of the same species, can be equally intelligent, are generally not competitive or dominating. I just don't get it.

Batfan007

I don't know whether it's the strong influence of women in my current life, or sometime I get the feeling perhaps my most recent lifetime was female, as other lifetime memories tend to be males, or masculine in subjective feeling / personality.

At times it's odd for me, as I can feel.. well not effeminate but feminine, yet people see and experience me as quite masculine, or manly, and here I talking not about sex or gender but the psyche.
At the same time, any qualities of being human are just that, and the artificial division into gender roles cuts us off from certain lines of development. But then we meet those who buck certain trends, or who are on the fringes etc.

BethAnne

I think men are "afraid" because of the Power of Women to create life.

Brain scans show that women's brains can have more activity at the same time and in both sides at the same time where as men's brain function is one spot at a time.
I believe that women are "magical" because of this and have more influence on the fabric of reality which is why they were oppressed.