Author Topic: New board: Yard Sale  (Read 647 times)

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~We are the black sheep of the Universe.~
    • Like us on Facebook!
OK, I'm trying something new here.
A "for sale" board, where we can sell and trade Seth-related, or at least hopefully somewhat related, reading material.
Books, CDs, whatever fits.

If you have things you want to sell, please include an accurate description, condition of materials, price, photo, whether shipping is included or not.

For me, PayPal is safe, convenient, efficient, easy. If you want to know more about how to handle payment through PayPal, let me know and I'll add something here. You will need to work out your own payment methods.

Email me at deb@speakingofseth.com with any questions or problems.

Offline Deb

• Administrator
    • Like us on Facebook!
Ever have a book mysteriously disappear and then as soon as you buy a new one, the missing one just as mysteriously reappears?

Or someone borrows a book and doesn't give it back. For YEARS. Until you buy a new one.... Happens to me all the time, obviously. :)

Free to good homes, just pay me $5 for shipping/packaging. Books will be shipped via Media Mail in the US. International? I'd have to look into that.

Seth Speaks. OLD, well-loved small paperback. Best guess (c) 1988. In good condition; pages yellowed, a couple of water stains but no dog-ears or marginalia. An old elementary school portrait of an unknown little girl inserted as a bookmark.

The Magical Approach. Brand new. No blemishes, marks, marginalia.

Seth Speaks, latest edition. Excellent condition; just a few pages of marginalia and underlined/highlighted text.

Dreams "Evolution" and Value Fulfillment, Volume One. I have TWO of these. Don't ask.  :o

PM me if you're interested in any of these.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 04:09:39 PM by Deb »

Offline Deb

• Administrator
    • Like us on Facebook!
Free Seth Books
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 09:24:33 AM »
  • Quote Entire Post (or highlight some text for a PARTIAL quote)
  • I've decided to gift away my extra Seth books, outside of postage. Available books are listed above.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
    Name: Email:
    Verification:
    Type the letters shown in the picture
    Listen to the letters / Request another image
    Type the letters shown in the picture:
    The opposite of black:
    Twelve divided by two (word):