Exploration of loneliness feeling

Started by myststars, September 09, 2016, 01:15:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myststars

Hi All

One of the feelings that i usually had as a wanderer // starseed in a human body is the feeling of loneliness , feeling of small vs universe , feeling "small" with so many civilization...
In the first part of childhood i was just going in the corner (whatever corner i may find) and feel the feeling and thinking over and over...At some point this gone to another level after one mastered the first level of smallish ... At some point i realized that is exhausting ...
I took another route i begin to explore the smallness, the lonelliness...So i choose some video games to do this...One of them:

Naissancee

http://www.naissancee.com?page_id=33

Is like trying to understand something that i considered for a long time a heavy stuff to weight on my shoulders...I was already deep in this inner loneliness so i said let's see what adventures you have to offer...Take my hands and have a ride...Maybe i need what i has to offer...

BethAnne

I am going to share this with my Gamer Guy.
Lately he's been bored with shooting zombies and I bet he'd get into this.  I'll let you know.
He's a very smart guy and kinetic.

I am amazed at how the brain works in younger people.  He so wants me to play games with him but there is no way my brain could catch up!
:D

myststars

Quote from: BethAnne
I am going to share this with my Gamer Guy.
Lately he's been bored with shooting zombies and I bet he'd get into this.  I'll let you know.
He's a very smart guy and kinetic.

I am amazed at how the brain works in younger people.  He so wants me to play games with him but there is no way my brain could catch up!
:D

It's funny how you want to share but why you don't play it yourselves...You are the only one that replied..Obviously you were atracted to it.  :)
It's not very tough on PC requirements and also it's not a shooter to need very fluid performance.