A compilation of Seth's recommended exercises

Started by Deb, February 21, 2015, 07:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deb

Below is a link to a PDF, file size 586 KB, 123 pages in length. It's from Lynda's site, now on my DropBox since she's taken her site down:

Dropbox Download

Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

strangerthings

Quote from: Deb on February 21, 2015, 07:26:53 PMBelow is a link to a PDF, file size 586 KB, 123 pages in length. It's from Lynda's site, now on my DropBox since she's taken her site down:

Dropbox Download

Do you know why she took her site down?

Thanks for the download I will thumb Through it! I have so many printed already I hope something in here is new ! :)

Deb

Quote from: strangerthings on September 20, 2021, 07:40:33 PMshe
Quote from: strangerthings on September 20, 2021, 07:40:33 PMDo you know why she took her site down?

It was just too much after a while. She had done the whole Seth International thing, Seth conferences with her soul mate Stanley and I think it was too much work for her to maintain after he died. Plus she was writing all those books...

Lynda's VERY active on Facebook, I'm sure there's plenty there to keep her busy and in contact with the Seth crowd. Everyone loves her.

strangerthings

@Deb

Yeah I get that

I went through a funk a while back, around a topic and really wanted her website and when I went to it ... it was gone and something foreign in its place. I was a little shocked to say the least. Her site was fab o ! I will just grab what I can from archive wayback for any of my future reference. I dont have fb so that excludes me. boohoo sniff sniff

I personally wish she would have ditched fb and kept her website lol Much better organization and way more streamlined IMHO

Like Like x 1 View List

strangerthings

Hey @Deb @Sena or anyone else.... do you remember the domain name of Lyndas old site? I dont remember what it was now lol and I am trying to find it on wayback

Sena

Quote from: strangerthings on October 05, 2021, 02:24:00 AMHey @Deb @Sena or anyone else.... do you remember the domain name of Lyndas old site? I dont remember what it was now lol and I am trying to find it on wayback
Sorry, I don't think I ever visited her site.

Deb

sethnet.org --- Wayback does have it. Seth Network International.

;D
Cool Cool x 1 View List

strangerthings

and totally unrelated ..... wayback has a new feature called "wayforwardmachine"

so I put in my old website and I was like what on Earth is this!??!  :o