Author Topic: The reptilian origin of Christianity  (Read 681 times)

Offline Sena

• Sethie III

"If I were to compare the Prophet Mohammed to a snake, Muslims who heard of it would be out to kill me for blasphemy. It would be an insult to their revered Prophet. The same would be true if I said it of any religious leader. And so it sounds like blasphemy to say that Jesus is like a snake—except for the fact that Jesus Himself drew that comparison!"

https://bible.org/seriespage/lesson-16-how-jesus-snake-john-314-15-numbers-214-9

I am not saying that reptiles are bad!

Also, see this book: "The Egyptian Origin of Christianity" By Lisa Ann Bargeman

http://tinyurl.com/Egyptian-reptiles

"Christianity, like Judaism and Islam, was designed to achieve another vital part of
the reptilian Agenda
: the suppression of the female energy, the intuitive connection to
higher levels of our multidimensional consciousness. Once you suppress your feminine
energy, your intuition, you switch off your higher consciousness and become dominated
by your lower consciousness. You are isolated from your highest expression of love,
wisdom and knowledge, and at the mercy of the manipulated ‘information’ bombarding
your eyes and ears."

(David Icke in his book "The Biggest Secret: The Book That Will Change the World")

« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 10:30:07 AM by Sena »

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
  • Be kind and gentle on yourself, but move forward.
    • A Private and Creative Environment for Individual Studying Inner Self
"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. " - Matthew 10:16

Neville Goddard - "A Prophet Sees and The Apostle Experiences" Audio
About halfway through he starts talking about imagining lovely things for others. That all things are possible to God. This is also how he suggests to begin every meditation you initiate. Begin with lovely thoughts for the world and others in it. Then go into your individuated desires. He calls this the eighth eye of God. After this he really hits home with what happens when you awaken. Just like a fiery serpent you will be lifted and you will bare witness to something that is born. A child. You find yourself entombed in your own skull and he tells you what to do. In great detail I might add. Fabulous! This is the breaking of the shell.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 02:33:35 AM by strangerthings »
“I form the light, and I create darkness; I make the weal, and I create the woe. I am the Lord who do all these things.” ~ Your I AMness

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
David Icke.....hmmmmmm

I watched my first video of his moons ago. In fact my husband and I both watched it. I was with him until he finally after all his long speech, revealed that they were all reptiles.

I thought... wth? lol

I still do. So many people are walking a path seeking Inner Self and we finds all sorts of things along the way. I found David Icke once. Put him down quickly.

Do reptiles exhist? Like as a people person thing? I have no clue but it wasn't my path to discover it.

Sena do you still think this is plausible?

I for one do not agree with bible.org interpretation .
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 06:50:03 AM by strangerthings »
“I form the light, and I create darkness; I make the weal, and I create the woe. I am the Lord who do all these things.” ~ Your I AMness

Offline Sena

• Sethie III
Quote from: strangerthings
ST, since I posted that I have become more sceptical about extraterrestrials, reptilians etc. But it is quite funny that the Pope carries a serpent staff. I am generally not very impressed by David Icke's writings, but when he writes that (institutional) Christianity was designed for "the suppression of the female energy", I think that is fairly obvious.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 08:01:31 AM by Sena »

Offline strangerthings

• WordSushi
  • Sethie II
Quote from: Sena
Quote from: strangerthings
ST, since I posted that I have become more sceptical about extraterrestrials, reptilians etc. But it is quite funny that the Pope carries a serpent staff. I am generally not very impressed by David Icke's writings, but when he writes that (institutional) Christianity was designed for "the suppression of the female energy", I think that is fairly obvious.

LOL I thought they looked as if they were going to kiss! Ah the pope the pope the pope....

yeah I caught that too!! But I didnt think I had to reply on that because I think you know how I feel about it already (suppression of the female)

[edited to add I removed two links because I am not willing to share things that do not benefit us]
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 06:46:02 AM by strangerthings »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
The opposite of black:
Twelve divided by two (word):