Esoteric teacher Steve Rother on global warming - Similarity to Donald Trump

Started by Sena, November 16, 2016, 09:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sena

Steve Rother and the "Group" channel "The Family of Michael". This is from the book "Welcome Home ~ The New Planet Earth" (2002) by Steve Rother:

""About 60 years ago, you began to awaken from the dream. At this point the Earth Herself made a decision to begin moving to a higher vibrational level. To accomplish this, She needed to raise her temperature. Without any conscious forethought, you did your part in assisting Her in this process. This has led to what you know today as Global Warming. You see this as harmful and devastating to your environment. But we tell you this was in perfect order as, without it, the Earth would not have been able to move forward........The Earth is now raising Her temperature again and, as she does, your relationship to Her will once more need adjustment in order to keep your full energy connection. This adjustment has already begun. Your human biology is now changing, and the hidden strands of DNA are reconnecting. Changes are taking place within your own physical and ethereal bodies. Your own range of perception is widening and, yes, the veil that you designed so well is thinning. You are drawing closer to Home every moment." (The pdf from which I got this is too large to post here, but it can be downloaded at the following link:)

https://www.paths2empowerment.com/lightstorage/EVCenter/eBooks/Welcome_Home/Welcome_Home_Sample.pdf

Compare this to Donald Trump's views:

"Trump has questioned the science underlying climate change — at one point suggesting that it was a Chinese hoax — and pledged to pull the United States out of the Paris climate agreement."

http://www.nature.com/news/donald-trump-s-us-election-win-stuns-scientists-1.20952

http://www.nature.com/news/trump-vs-clinton-worlds-apart-on-science-1.20326

Steve Rother on Youtube (2008 video):

https://youtu.be/b1G48bhOtDs

Deb

Quote from: SenaAt this point the Earth Herself made a decision to begin moving to a higher vibrational level. To accomplish this, She needed to raise her temperature.

Wow, that is an awesome quote, thanks for sharing it. This is saying the warming is a good and necessary thing—and yet so many people here are trying to stop and/or reverse it. Personally I've felt that while the climate is changing on this planet, it's not something new. Everything is always changing, evolving, growing in one direction or another. The Earth has gone through ice ages, thaws, extinctions, creation of new species, all without interference or causation by humans (whose science do we believe?). While I'm a very conscious and earth-friendly spirit ('do no harm' is my credo), I also don't feel I am going to bring down the planet by eating methane producing beef or using aerosols. The Earth / nature can take care of itself (and it does). But I'm not one to challenge that either.

I've just downloaded the PDF and will read it soon. Right now I'm in Seattle, on the cusp of a Joe Dispenza boot camp so will not have time to do much of anything, lol. At tonight's meet and great, Joe announced we'll be starting our days Sat & Sun at 4 am. He's determined to get us out of this 3D reality and into the void, where all things are possible. Sleep deprivation just may be the key to success for me. I just hope I can keep my wits about me when driving back and forth from my hotel to the workshop. Seattle has the worst traffic and drivers I've seen to date.

jbseth

Hi All,

I find this topic very interesting. I know of at least one other channel who says something very similar, Suzy Ward (you can find her messages along with those from several other channels at this website: http://galacticchannelings.com/english/index.html).

On the other hand, I also know of several channels who, prior to 2012, were predicting that a significant consciousness raising event for much of mankind was to take place before the end of the year 2012. In this case, I'd say that these channels were wrong.

What if we do nothing about the environmental issues and both Steve Rother and Suzy Ward are wrong like these other channels were wrong. What if the main reason that we have been experiencing climate change is largely due to the fact that there are over 2 billion people on earth today. When even a smaller portion of these 2 billion people, drive automobiles or throw plastic garbage away, for example this does amount to a significant impact on the world.

I don't think we can think of this in the form like, well I don't use much gas in my car, I only use 10 gallons a week, so this can't be that big of an issue. The issue here is that there are probably over 30 million people (I'm guestimating) in the U.S. along who also use 10 gallons a week.

I also believe what Seth says when he says, predictions are not always valid because we create our own reality. Along this same lines, Seth also tells us that probable realities do exist and so I believe that in some future probable reality, the environmental concerns that we have today will be correctly addressed. futures. 

Deb

I couldn't decide whether I should put this here or under the Trump topic, but consciousness and global warming won out. This is an excerpt from Bruce Lipton's November newsletter. Maybe I'll cross-link it.

"Many of our past elections have been based on selecting the lesser of two evils. I personally perceive that this time the choices we were provided with were equally evil. It was like choosing between Al Capone and Adolph Hitler, a choice to select between a corrupt gangster and a racist dictator. Had Hillary won, the greed-based corporate-controlled Democratic Party would have slowly bled the life out of the economy. In contrast, Trump's presidency will radically accelerate an imminent environmental and social upheaval, which will collectively provide civilization with the opportunity to redefine its purpose and mission.

"The election process was analogous to removing a bandage from a traumatized wound. One can do it either very slowly and extend the pain over a period of time, or one can grit their teeth and instantly rip the bandage off. Trump's presidency will likely invoke the latter response, for his social and environmental platform will hopefully incite a complacent Millennial Generation to take action.

"While I find Trump's racial and religious attacks abhorrent and immoral, I am more concerned about his anti-science campaign. Social injustices can be resolved rather rapidly in contrast to reversing the generational consequences of destroying and polluting the environment. By denying climate change, eliminating the EPA, increasing coal and petroleum production and consumption, the environmental damages potentiated by Trump's vision to make America "great again," will scar the planet for generations and hasten our own demise.

"As I have written about many times before, evolution is not a passive process. Sitting in your easy chair and waiting for a new dawn will not save our world. We are being called to roll-up our sleeves and take action. We must become participants. Hopefully, the consequences of this election will kick the Millennial Generation out of its malaise and shine a light on the false and disempowering belief that voting doesn't matter. Remember though, you are always voting whether it's with your food and purchase choices, media selections, and what you do with your time.

"Seriously, the "bad news" of the election is in reality a source of "good news." If we are continuously lulled into sleep and led to believe that things are going to return to "normal" someday, we are doomed. Climate change is real, regardless of whether it is claimed to be a natural phenomenon or a man-made catastrophe. The only hope for survival is a radical change in human consciousness, one that reveals we are "creators" of our world."

Sena

Quote from: jbsethI don't think we can think of this in the form like, well I don't use much gas in my car, I only use 10 gallons a week, so this can't be that big of an issue. The issue here is that there are probably over 30 million people (I'm guestimating) in the U.S. along who also use 10 gallons a week.
jbseth, Trump wants to spend a trillion dollars on infrastructure, some of which will be on "mass transit and high-speed trains".

http://fortune.com/2016/11/12/trump-transportation-priorities/

If more people use these modes of transport, there will be less fossil fuels being burnt up.