Lucid Dream Tests: Mirrors

Started by Deb, October 24, 2015, 11:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deb

Having read a little about Lucid Dreaming ( a great resource is The Lucidity Institute ), one of the recommendations was to do testing while in a lucid dream. I did get a chance to do some testing and my notes are in this post.

TODAY Barrie Gellis posted this on Facebook, in Seth Network Cafe. I thought it was an excellent idea/question and will check back on it to see what results he gets:

I have a fun dream experiment for all to try and share back with us at this board:
Quote from: BarrieWhen you are dreaming and IF you can do so: Try to look in a mirror and see
IF the face you see is your face or someone else's. If different,
it may be another incarnation of yours or probable personality.
Also, IF you can, ask someone in the dream what your name is,
what year it is, and what is your location--the answers may surprise you.
Then, write us or me and let me/us know the results in as much detail as you can.
I have seen a few different faces reflected back and so has my wife within her dreams.
Once, I was on a planet that never heard of earth or keeping time with "years" --
a word they did not know. It had slightly green-tinted people on it--but otherwise human-looking.

By the way, if you're on Facebook, please swing by our page and "Like" it.
It's very new, and we need the attention. It's an effort to get this forum's name out on the internet.
Feel free, also, to post there and put links back to the forum. Thanks!

Nataly