Author Topic: The "Aspect Psychology" Series (c. 1975 - 1981)  (Read 644 times)

Offline Dandelion

• Sethie II
Written by Jane Roberts

Adventures in Consciousness: An Introduction to Aspect Psychology (c. 1975)

Psychic Politics: An Aspect Psychology Book (c. 1976)

The God of Jane: A Psychic Manifesto (c. 1981)

Reviews or other comments and opinions posted under this topic can be about this group of books in general or about a specific one.

Offline Monica

• Sethie I
  • Toned Beauty }
I bought Adventures in Consciousness: An Introduction to Aspect Psychology today. I think it must be the original print, since it says (c. 1975). My impulse 'suggested' a course home that meant I walked past a bookshop, that sells second-hand books, in the city, that I impulsively went into, thinking "I'll check and see if they've got any Jane Roberts books in as I've bought some here before". They had two copies of this book, 1975 for $11 and another, presumably later published copy, for $30.

I haven't started on it yet in full-serious-reading mode, but I've dipped in here and there and developed a sense of the pieces of the text I've had a read of, and how I may bring them to a combined pattern. 

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~We are the black sheep of the Universe.~
    • Like us on Facebook!
Quote from: Monica
My impulse 'suggested' a course home that meant I walked past a bookshop

I love when that happens! I too have a used copy of the book (© 1999), have only skipped through it at this point so am looking forward to what you have to say. I've been reading Unknown Reality 2 while traveling and the Adventures book is mentioned many times, to the point where I'd wished I'd brought that book with me as well.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
The opposite of black:
Twelve divided by two (word):