Author Topic: Key to My Book Abbreviations & A List of All Jane and Seth Books  (Read 695 times)

Offline Deb

• Administrator
  • ~We are the black sheep of the Universe.~
    • Like us on Facebook!
My Book Abbreviations
I'll update these as I read and quote from additional materials.

TSM = The Seth Material
SS = Seth Speaks
NOPR = The Nature of Personal Reality
NME = The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events
WTH= The Way Toward Health
TMA = The Magical Approach
TUR = The Unknown Reality (will follow quote with Volume #)
TPS = The Personal Sessions (will follow with with Volume #)

Complete Writings of Jane Roberts and Seth

Roberts, Jane (1966). How To Develop Your ESP Power. Publisher: Federick Fell. (Later retitled and reprinted as The Coming of Seth.) ISBN 0-8119-0379-6.

Roberts, Jane (1970). The Seth Material. Reprinted, 2001 by New Awareness Network. ISBN 978-0- 9711198-0-2 .

Roberts, Jane (1972). Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul. Reprinted 1994 by Amber-Allen Publishing. ISBN 1-878424-07-6.

Roberts, Jane (1974). The Nature of Personal Reality. Prentice-Hall. Reprinted 1994, Amber-Allen Publishing. ISBN 1-878424-06-8.

Roberts, Jane (1975). Adventures in Consciousness: An Introduction to Aspect Psychology. Prentice- Hall. ISBN 0-13-013953-X.

Roberts, Jane (1975). Dialogues of the Soul and Mortal Self in Time. Prentice-Hall. ISBN 0-13- 208538-0. Poetry.

Roberts, Jane (1976). Psychic Politics: An Aspect Psychology Book. Prentice-Hall. ISBN 0-13- 731752-2.

Roberts, Jane (1977). The "Unknown" Reality Vol. 1. Prentice-Hall. Reprinted 1997, Amber-Allen Publishing. ISBN 1-878424-25-4.

Roberts, Jane (1979). The "Unknown" Reality Vol. 2. Prentice-Hall. Reprinted 1997, Amber-Allen Publishing. ISBN 1-878424-26-2.

Roberts, Jane (1977). The World View of Paul Cézanne: A Psychic Interpretation. Prentice-Hall. ISBN 0-13-968859-5.

Roberts, Jane (1978). The Afterdeath Journal of An American Philosopher: The World View of William James. Prentice-Hall. ISBN 0-13-018515-9.

Roberts, Jane (1979). Emir's Education in the Proper Use of Magical Powers. Prentice-Hall. ISBN 1- 57174-142-9. Children's literature.

Roberts, Jane (1979). The Nature of the Psyche: Its Human Expression. Prentice-Hall. Reprinted 1996, Amber-Allen Publishing. ISBN 1-878424-22-X .

Roberts, Jane (1981). The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events. Prentice-Hall, ISBN 0134572599. Reprinted 1994, Amber-Allen Publishing, ISBN 1-878424-21-1.

Roberts, Jane (1995). The Oversoul Seven Trilogy. Amber-Allen Publishing. ISBN 1-878424-17-3. Edition: Paperback; May 1, 1995 (originally published as three separate books: The Education of Oversoul 7 (1973); The Further Education of Oversoul Seven (1979); Oversoul Seven and the Museum of Time (1984).

Roberts, Jane (1981). The God of Jane: A Psychic Manifesto. Prentice-Hall. ISBN 0-01-335749-2. Reprinted 2000, Moment Point Press. ISBN 0-9661327-5-0.

Roberts, Jane (1982). If We Live Again, Or, Public Magic and Private Love. Prentice-Hall. ISBN 0- 13-450619-7. Poetry.

Roberts, Jane (1986). Dreams, Evolution and Value Fulfillment. Prentice-Hall, two volumes, ISBN 0- 13-219452-X and ISBN 0-13-219460-0.

Roberts, Jane (1986). Seth, Dreams and Projections of Consciousness. Stillpoint Publishing.
(1993). A Seth Reader. Vernal Equinox Press. Compendium edited by Richard Roberts. ISBN 0- 942380-15-0.

Roberts, Jane (1995). The Magical Approach : Seth Speaks About the Art of Creative Living. Amber- Allen Publishing. ISBN 1-878424-09-2.

Roberts, Jane (1997). The Way Toward Health. Robert F. Butts (Foreword), Amber-Allen Publishing. ISBN 187842430.

Roberts, Jane (2006). The World View of Rembrandt. New Awareness Network. ISBN 0-9768978-2- 2.

Roberts, Jane (1997 and after).

The Early Sessions (Sessions 1 through 510 of the Seth Material). New Awareness Network. Edited by Robert Butts. Nine volumes. ISBN 0-9652855-0-2.

Roberts, Jane (2003). The Personal Sessions. New Awareness Network. Deleted session material. Seven volumes. ISBN 0-9711198-4-8.

Roberts. Jane (2008/?). The Early Class Sessions. New Awareness Network. Four volumes.

Seth-Related Books, Written by Other Authors

Gellis, Barrie (2006) outside is a secret key, 100 Poems by Barrie Gellis. Wasteland Press
Poems written by Barrie, one of the original NY Boys and referred to by Seth as "our poet." Some of his poems appear in Conversations with Seth (below).

Watkins, Susan M. (1999) Conversations With Seth (Combined Volumes 1 & 2). Moment Point Press.

Watkins, Susan M. (2000). Speaking of Jane Roberts: Remembering the Author of the Seth Material.
Moment Point Press.

Kendall, Richard (2011). The Road to Elmira Volume One. Richard Kendall Books.

Stack, Rick (1988). Out-of-Body Adventures. McGraw-Hill.

Friedman, Norman (1993). Bridging Science and Spirit: Common Elements in David Bohm's Physics, The Perennial Philosophy and Seth. Living Lake Books.

Ashley, Nancy (1984). A Seth Workbook: Create Your Own Reality. Prentice Hall.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 06:31:10 PM by Deb »

Toronto Sethian

I maintain the Wikipedia page regarding Jane's writings and Seth's.  Check them out.

If I am missing something, please do say so.  :)

Offline Deb

• Administrator
    • Like us on Facebook!
Well, well, well. I had no idea. That's also probably where I found the list of books -- does it look familiar?  ;) I came across that Wiki page a while ago, but only about a month or two ago printed myself a copy so I could keep it handy. Smallish world, don't you think? Wonderfully done, it's apparent it's a labor of love.

I thought I had put a link to the Wiki on the Links and References board, but it appears I did not. Would you like to create a new topic in that board for a link to your Wiki page? A description as well?

I'm tickled that you found our forum. Was it through Nathalie/Bumblebee?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 01:32:29 PM by DebT »

Toronto Sethian

Thank you so kindly.  :)

Just put up the info and credit it to Wiki, please.

Thank you for your feedback.  It is a labour of love and I am pleased I got feedback from someone who liked it--one sows seeds in the cybersphere but does not often get feedback!

The Wiki page was 1/3 the size before I got to it, hehe.  It is monitored by atheists and changes are fraught with many vituperative challenges.  I figured they couldn't argue with facts--which books were published, etc.  The bibliography and the related books it has inspired (and continues to inspire) is very impressive in size--it tells the reader that people care passionately enough about these ideas to write a lot about them.  :P

I'd like to make more changes but they fight me at every turn!

It is an impressive list full of gorgeous, curiosity-inspiring titles...  :D

I am sure Jane and Seth and Rob are aware of the efforts of those who reseed the ideas.  I, personally, have felt Jane aware of my efforts.  I suspect she follows closely the progress of the Seth Material in this probability and others. 

Offline Deb

• Administrator
    • Like us on Facebook!
Just put up the info and credit it to Wiki, please.

I will do so. I have some forum organizing planned for tomorrow.

one sows seeds in the cybersphere but does not often get feedback!

Very true. I’m the feedback-giver type, part of my mission in life. Old school, I guess.

It is monitored by atheists and changes are fraught with many vituperative challenges.

Unfortunately they have their own agendas, just as much as religious extremists. Extreme anything can be nothing but trouble.

I am sure Jane and Seth and Rob are aware of the efforts of those who reseed the ideas.  I, personally, have felt Jane aware of my efforts.  I suspect she follows closely the progress of the Seth Material in this probability and others. 

It’s interesting that you said this. I agree. A few months ago I was debating whether  or not I should start this forum. One day I finally decided to give it a go—what the heck, nothing ventured, nothing gained. That afternoon I was out driving around, running some errands and saw the word Elmira three times within a very short period. Two were stickers on cars: Elmira College, Elmira Auto Dealership. I can’t remember what the third one was about. But, considering that I live 1,663 miles away from Elmira, I couldn’t help but consider how unlikely those sightings could be. I had the thought that it was Jane, giving me a wink and a nod on the forum. So here I am.

I have to say that your “writer’s voice” reminds me of someone I met many years ago, when I was a teen first striking out on my own. At that time, I worked at IEEE as the correspondence course coordinator — long before the internet when people actually hand-wrote and typed letters. One course we offered was “Technically Write” — a technical writing course for engineers, written by Prof. Ronald Blicq. He was a Brit, transplanted to Canada, and I had regular phone and mail contact with him. At one point he came to town for a meeting and took me out to lunch as a thanks for the work I was doing. He told me I was “exquisite,” thereby forever burning the moment, and his name, into my brain. Quite a staggering compliment for a 17 year old, I will never forget it. I did a Google search on him today and found that has been more productive than I’d imagined, with several books under his belt.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 03:25:41 AM by Deb »

Toronto Sethian

I am very glad you started this forum.  It induces people to write a crafted response.  It is my favourite Seth reader site by far, now.  The low-effort thinker seth readers aren't attracted to this kind of site, fortunately; they lurk and spew on Facebook, mostly.  I have found that trying to engage them in meaningful conversation is largely a waste of time.

Seth once said that conversation is the liveliest of the arts.  I find it one of the most challenging, also.  I have been very interesting in this life on working on being able to communicate clearly and well.  Part of this relates to the underlying telepathic connection that makes words make sense.  There is the nonverbal that is communicated, also, that I am aware of to some little degree beneath words.

Denny in Toronto.  :)

Offline Deb

• Administrator
    • Like us on Facebook!
Hey there Denny,

I am very glad you started this forum.

Thank you, I am too.

These two pages contain an absolute wealth of information

I just added the page linking to the Wikis. I'd be glad to give you credit, although you said I should credit it to Wiki. Let me know if you change your mind.

I have been very interesting in this life on working on being able to communicate clearly and well.  Part of this relates to the underlying telepathic connection that makes words make sense.  There is the nonverbal that is communicated, also, that I am aware of to some little degree beneath words.

Again interesting you would bring this up, it has come into my radar quite a bit lately (along with Esperanto*). I need to start a topic to explore that underlying telepathic connection, it just keeps coming up. Recently a friend insisted I read The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. I read most of the book in one lazy afternoon, then had to put it aside--about 5 pages short of the end. Tomorrow. But again, the same message, "the language of the world is the way all things communicate because all things are one."

A great quote from a web article:

"The language of the world refers to the oneness of all things: that everything in the universe is tied together. And believers of this truth feel that the language of the universe links people to the world and to each other."

*Esperanto was also mentioned in the Coelho book, about the fifth time it's crossed my path in about a month. Maybe I need to start learning it, I've always felt linguistically challenged. Being born and raised in New Jersey, I consider it enough of a miracle that I can even speak English (well, okay, American English).  ::)

I share your appreciation for conversation.

Offline caaron

Quote from: Deb
Being born and raised in New Jersey, I consider it enough of a miracle that I can even speak English (well, okay, American English).  ::)

As a newbie I've been reading through old posts and came upon your comment.   It reminded me of my days at U of MD, which was a common choice for students from NY & NJ.  We used to kid them that "English For Foreign Students" was a prerequisite for them...

Chuck

Offline Deb

• Administrator
    • Like us on Facebook!
Quote from: caaron
We used to kid them that "English For Foreign Students" was a prerequisite for them...

Heh, heh, heh, so I suppose my self-assessment was not far off base...

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
The opposite of black:
Twelve divided by two (word):