Seth Podcasts

Started by Deb, January 09, 2017, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deb

I just started listening to one of the podcasts and am already enjoying it. I thought I'd share, there might be something of interest here. The couple of podcasts I glanced at are in bite-size pieces -- less than 15 minutes.

http://directory.libsyn.com/shows/view/id/theconsciouscreationacademy

Batfan007

Thanks for sharing Deb.
Seth media lags behind other steams of knowledge for whatever reason.

I've been wanting to do a seth podcast myself for ages, it would more working class, a few swears in there and less airy fairy than some of the stuff I often listen to.
However, it's hard to find anyone in australia to do the podcast with, as most good long running podcasts have a two person (or more) conversational dynamic. most ones with a solo host are either purely informational, or just kind of dry and boring to listen to without the contrast of another person to bounce ideas of, or take the perspective of the listener for asking questions etc.

kajong

Thanks for sharing this Deb!

Batfan007 - I'm interested in starting a Seth podcast if you're willing, as I'm not based in Australia. (I'm currently based in Seoul/HK) I'm relatively new to the Seth materials, but I have just completed the Seth intensive course and have been on a spiritual journey for three decades. Maybe we can chat on Skype or elsewhere to see where this takes us? Thanks.

Deb

Hi kajong, welcome to the forum. I started this forum because I'd taken the Seth Intensive (twice!). Very enjoyable! Hopefully @Batfan007 will get in touch. Feel free to make yourself at home here!

kajong

hi Deb, sorry for the belated response - and thank you for responding so kindly!
wow twice eh? I took it once and was profoundly changed by it. this year though, I'm planning to attend the upcoming Seth Conference in NY - that's how much shift I felt from the online Seth intensive - and I didn't even get to finish the course properly! (I relocated back to Seoul when the class just started in order to help launch my parents' new coffee business and I was too exhausted to carry out the assignments each week  :-\

it's awesome that you've started the forum because of the Seth Intensive - similarly, I'm now moved to start a career that allows me to incorporate Seth's teachings in my work, as well as looking for new ways to reach enlightenment ("trigger the higher intellect", according to Seth!) without spending as much time as traditionally required (as we're doing now).

I'll be dropping in from time to time - keep up the great work! it's a great forum you've created. :)