The Strange Story Of An Artist With Pineal Cancer

Started by myststars, February 17, 2017, 01:32:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myststars

http://the-nexian.me/2-uncategorised/122-the-strange-story-of-an-artist-with-pineal-cancer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1191816/The-painter-live-deadly-brain-tumour-sacrifice-art.html

This case really hit many buttons imo...Because this kind of cases exist prove that many things in channeling material are true and even without knowing about channeling i think this prove that there is huge unopened potential for every single one of us.When the brain is altered (i can talk from experience) in some way or another new configuration will be in place and new doors open.I prefer to create this kind of configuration without having to go through a traumatic event that end up in a medical challenge...I want to learn to instigate the new configuration somehow....

Deb

OK I have to admit this totally fascinated me.

I found his (Shawn Thornton) web site so I could see his art in more detail. Studying his art actually gave me a headache. Too much information, too much energy, too much to see and digest at one time. He is not only an incredible artist, but a very talented guitar player as well. Then, this web site as well: http://www.pifas.net/main/project/41

The other artist, Alison Silva, was equally interesting.

But Shawn? Wow. This detail of one of his paintings, that shows a schematic of the pituitary gland function and many, many eyes... wow. Mapping, symbolism... I can't even begin to interpret the information he is displaying.

And you know, they are not the only ones out there tapping into the resource...

Batfan007

Some pretty cool art there. I quite dig the circuit board ones.  8)

Whenever i do work training, or like anything where I have sit and listen to somebody yammer on all day, I make sure to have just a plain book with me that I can doodle in, I just do shapes and symbols, as it keeps me focused on what they are saying, otherwise I could really only keep paying attention if I shut my eyes and listened, blocking out distractions in the room, but that looks to people like you are going to sleep or NOT paying attention. which is funny, as it's a much deeper attention when it comes to just listening, but if there like slides or things to look at, you gotta pay attention to etc. This is just like any job general work safety training and blah blah blah, not like anything special, so pretty boring for me overall.

I'm gonna save some of that art images to look at again later, I might print some in small photo prints and put the wall as they are very cool.

myststars

Batfan: Those are nice stuff.I may put my drawings too... :)
I smell this will be a very deep thread for many...

Anyway

"Enter The Mind Of A Schizophrenic With Art Made By People With The Disease"

http://www.viralnova.com/schizophrenic-art/

Karen Sorensen blog:

http://karensearchformeaning.blogspot.com

Her art is very .... erotic distorted so if Admin thinks is too much for plain sight ....
her blog may be intersting to read...Haven't read it yet.

Deb

Batfan, I couldn't help but notice some of your doodles are very similar to Thornton's art. Very creative and imaginative. I envy that ability.

I case you guys haven't noticed, I recently reactivated the "Share Your Creations" board, feel free to share your artwork there (or in this thread, your choice of course).  https://speakingofseth.com/index.php?board=39.0

myststars

Thx Deb didn't know about that part of the forum.

Deb

Fascinating topic. I had two concussions about 7-8 years ago, one from slipping on black ice and landing on the back of my head and the other, almost a year later, being thrown from a horse, hitting the same spot on a rock. Both knocked me out for a couple of minutes. Yet, nothing to show other than headaches that lasted for days and a small dent in my skull (that took a full year to stop hurting), but no genius skills at all. I guess you have to hit your head just right...

"Teen soccer player wakes up from coma speaking fluent Spanish (not previously conversant in the language)."

"He had never played the piano—never had the slightest inclination to. Now his fingers seemed to find the keys by instinct and, to his astonishment, ripple across them."

So, my questions now are, do you suppose these injuries resulted in rewiring/remapping certain parts of the physical brain, or did they break down barriers between our material existence and the greater consciousness? And why?

So many times I've heard of savant syndrome and wondered if it is more of an ability to tap into another incarnation. For example, in one life a person is/was on par with Mozart (or maybe WAS Mozart), and in another reality, a separate incarnation/aspect of the same oversoul is someone else completely but suddenly can draw on those abilities. A bleed-through.

OK, maybe just one more.

I volunteer my services to an opportunity ranch for people with traumatic brain injuries. My services range from graphic design (web site, brochures, whatever) to gardening and monthly homesteading classes. While the participants have some limitations, every single one of them is aware and sincerely valuable and they never fail to amaze me.

Batfan007

Quote from: Deb
Batfan, I couldn't help but notice some of your doodles are very similar to Thornton's art. Very creative and imaginative. I envy that ability.

I case you guys haven't noticed, I recently reactivated the "Share Your Creations" board, feel free to share your artwork there (or in this thread, your choice of course).  https://speakingofseth.com/index.php?board=39.0

Not of it is "art" jut mindless scribbles of things I've seen, usually from books I'm reading or whatever. I just find it relaxing. I used to draw the odd stuff as kid, like i dont know a ninja turtle or whatever. But I never had the patience to learn the skills of illustration or anything, so I just use the same skills we all use to draw letters and basic shapes etc like circle, square and doodle stuff with that.

I can do some alright lettering, that is you know like draw big letters with stylized look etc, nothing fancy, but it is fun. I love VHS covers, logos, fonts, movie posters and stuff like that. Anything with graphic design and typography really.

"A man of Letters" as they say on Supernatural. I saw that episode and I'm like "yup, that's me..."

Batfan007

Quote from: myststars
Another artist in a similar situation

https://themighty.com/2014/09/artist-believes-brain-tumor-influenced-his-paintings-before-he-even-knew-it-existed/

The layered symbols here remind me not only of circuit boards (some kind of are, you can see the green in the background) but also Tibetan and Indian mandala's and religious symbolic art.
When I first saw a shrine in someones home with a deity, it like hurt my eyes to look at it, so busy, so much stuff going on, I like a nice clear clean bold single image, the kind you can put on a tshirt etc, but having seen more of that kind of stuff, it's pretty interesting how much of it relates to Math and Nature in symbolic form, that can even be interpreted and decoded, like in the old mystery schools etc.

Really the symbols are our oldest form or recorded knowledge and language, of course letters are symbols too, but pre-written language cultures all relied on this sort of symbolligy. We kind of look back and go "oh they were stupid in the old days" but then you see even in simple religious art, like models of the solar system, the atom, DNA and other stuff we had to rediscover later on.
Back when Science/Art/Religion were a seamless whole. Here I mean before any of the modern religions. Like ancient ancient egypt, mesopotampia etc.

Batfan007

Quote from: Deb
Fascinating topic. I had two concussions about 7-8 years ago, one from slipping on black ice and landing on the back of my head and the other, almost a year later, being thrown from a horse, hitting the same spot on a rock. Both knocked me out for a couple of minutes. Yet, nothing to show other than headaches that lasted for days and a small dent in my skull (that took a full year to stop hurting), but no genius skills at all. I guess you have to hit your head just right...

"Teen soccer player wakes up from coma speaking fluent Spanish (not previously conversant in the language)."

"He had never played the piano—never had the slightest inclination to. Now his fingers seemed to find the keys by instinct and, to his astonishment, ripple across them."

So, my questions now are, do you suppose these injuries resulted in rewiring/remapping certain parts of the physical brain, or did they break down barriers between our material existence and the greater consciousness? And why?

So many times I've heard of savant syndrome and wondered if it is more of an ability to tap into another incarnation. For example, in one life a person is/was on par with Mozart (or maybe WAS Mozart), and in another reality, a separate incarnation/aspect of the same oversoul is someone else completely but suddenly can draw on those abilities. A bleed-through.

OK, maybe just one more.

I volunteer my services to an opportunity ranch for people with traumatic brain injuries. My services range from graphic design (web site, brochures, whatever) to gardening and monthly homesteading classes. While the participants have some limitations, every single one of them is aware and sincerely valuable and they never fail to amaze me.

I'm gonna go with the brain is a cop out on this one. I'd say it's other incarnations, selves, what have you, multidimensional data coming through when someone gets injured, then wakes up speaking a new language.

Traditional knowledge is an accumulation and organization of information that builds on ideas and concepts etc into neural patterns and whatever the theory is.

New abilities, with no learning curve, no practice etc to me is channeling other selves, the akash, universal mind or whatever term you prefer for non-local data that "streams" through your present physical self in time.

I'm just guessing here, I have no idea.

I guess Sheldrake might bring in morphic fields, patterns, fields of human knowledge that post accident person is now plugged into, that they were not previously. Again, he says morphic field where I would say Akash, same idea, different terminology.