More on ATI

Started by LenKop, March 07, 2017, 05:26:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LenKop

'All That Is, as the source of all realities and experience, is so psychologically complex, so multidimensionally creative, that it constantly surprises itself. It is, itself, the invisible universe that is everywhere implied within your world, but that becomes manifest to your perception only through historic time. All That Is disperses itself, therefore, so that it is on the one hand 'a massive' subjective entity, a psychological structure - and on the other hand, it also disperses itself into the phenomenal world. It is, in all meanings of the word, divine, yet it disperses even that divinity so that in your terms each unit of consciousness contains within itself those properties of divinity. All That Is has no one image, but is within all images - and in parentheses: (whether or not they are manifest). Your thoughts are the invisible partners of your words, and the vastly unstated subjectivity of All That Is is in the same way behind all stated or manifest phenomena.'

Dreams, "Evolution", and Value Fulfillment, session 916

Len

Sena

Quote from: LenKopIt is, in all meanings of the word, divine, yet it disperses even that divinity so that in your terms each unit of consciousness contains within itself those properties of divinity.
Lenkop, thanks for this quote. Interesting to compare with the God of Alfred North Whitehead:

http://www.anthonyflood.com/whiteheadgodandtheworld.htm

"It is as true to say that God is permanent and the World fluent, as that the World is per-manent and God is fluent.
It is as true to say that God is one and the World many, as that the World is one and God many.
It is as true to say that, in comparison with the World, God is actual eminently, as that, in comparison with God, the World is actual emi-nently."

Whitehead contrasts his conception of God with the wrong conception of Christian theologians:

"The notion of God as the "unmoved mover" is derived from Aristotle, at least so far as Western thought is concerned. The notion of God as "emi-nently real" is a favourite doctrine of Christian theo-logy. The combination of the two into the doctrine of an aboriginal, eminently real, transcendent creator, at whose fiat the world came into being, and whose imposed will it obeys, is the fallacy which has infused tragedy into the histories of Christianity and of Maho-metanism."

Seth's dictation reveals his understanding of philosophy, and his superiority to other channeled entitities.

LenKop

Hey Sena,

I just love the part where he says All That Is is so complex and creative that it 'constantly surprises itself'. I find this extremely profound and at a level that is very difficult to fully comprehend.

And I agree regarding Christian beliefs. Imagine telling most people of the world that God is suprising itself...LOL

Too many people are trying to find concrete answers in a liquid world. I think part of the beauty of this life is creating the surprises of life.

Len