Vadim Zeland - Reality Transurfing & Probable Realities

Started by Deb, March 16, 2017, 09:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deb

I was listening to a relatively short Neville Goddard YouTube, where he talks about the importance of imagination in creating reality. Essentially: develop a scenario that you want for yourself and while going to sleep at night imagine, see and feel yourself in that scenario. Make it as real as imaginable. After a while, it will become reality. The "before going to sleep" part I feel is key, in that's when Seth says we are at work in F2, planning, role playing, trying out a variety of probabilities.

From there, I searched on Vadim Zeland, a Russian author who has written his own books on reality. His books are available in English and a few other languages on YouTube. I'm half way through his A Rustle of Morning Stars, but tonight visited his wiki page and realized that his perception/theory of probable lives has a very interesting twist. I think I need to do more research on Seth's explanation of how probable lives come into existence.

From the wiki: "Reality transurfing is an esoteric doctrine being published by Vadim Zeland since 2004. It suggests an idea of multivariant reality where events happen in an infinite number of spaces at the same time. The author describes this doctrine as a technique of moving from one "branch" of reality to another due to the concentration of energy of thoughts on a certain variant. As the author claims, the teaching's practical sense is the ability to choose freely a variant of reality at will by establishing conscious control over one's intentions and attitude to the world."

So from Zeland's perspective, all probabilities already exist (the simultaneous time thing). We have the ability to insert ourselves into whichever reality or probability we want; we can shift our focus or frequency from one probability and "transurf" into another one. That would not contradict what little I know of Neville's teaching, plus Joe Dispenza, Abraham-Hicks, maybe even Seth. And maybe The Impersonal Life, which I'm working on as well. Maybe Paul Selig, which I'm also reading. Gawd help me. There was also some talk on this forum in the past about skipping into other probabilities. Hummm.

My first introduction to probable realities came from Richard Bach's One (1988), where probable realities are created (if I'm remembering correctly) when we need to make a decision, visualize a few options and choose one path. The other options are still viable and continue on without the "us" that chose the one option. I carried my interpretation over from Richard Bach to what I later read in the Seth books.

So in my mind at this moment, it comes down to whether free will creates probable realities, or all probabilities already exist and we are using free will to choose the one we want at the juncture or even after the fact. Nitpicking for sure, but it was something new that Zeland made me consider. Something new, for me.

@Marianna, am I getting the Zeland concept correct? Anyone else have something to share?

Sena

Deb, this is interesting but what I like about Seth is that he provides a comprehensive philosophy of life. For instance, this quote from NOPR:
"The characteristics that were yours at birth were yours for a reason. The inner self chose them."
So if I jump into another reality because it seems exciting, what effect would that have on the overall plan of the inner self?

Deb

Quote from: SenaSo if I jump into another reality because it seems exciting, what effect would that have on the overall plan of the inner self?

What affect does any of our decisions have on the overall plan if we have free will? Do we assume that whatever we decide and when, is all part of the grander scheme and that all things turn out the way they're supposed to? Or if we miss the mark, do we make up for it in another incarnation? If Seth says we can change our past, maybe this is another form of that. I don't know, I just thought Zadim's idea was an interesting new twist.

From what I've read so far in The Impersonal Life, it's almost saying we don't have free will, that we are basically puppets of All That Is. The book is written from the voice of All That Is/our Higher Self (typos retained):

"...it was really I who directed all your ways, who inspired all your thoughts and acts, impersonally utilizing and manipulating each so as eventually to bring you and My other human expressions to final conscious recognition of Me."

"I have said that man does not think; that it is I, within him, who do his thinking. I have also said that man thinks he thinks. As this is an apparent contradiction, I needs must show you that man, ordinarily, does not think, any more than he does anything else he supposes he does. For I, within him, do all that he does; but I necessarily do it through his organism, through his personality, his body, mind and soul."

I still like Seth the best.

UPDATE: 06/21/17 I split the remainder of this topic to a new one, "The Impersonal Life"