Seth Two Speaks

Started by Deb, January 27, 2022, 06:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deb

Hi all, I just made a new update on the Seth Research Project website that has audio of Seth Two. The story behind finding it is in the post, and tomorrow I'll send out a blast email to the site's subscribers about it. But I thought I'd share with you before then. Enjoy!

https://sethresearchproject.com/seth-two-speaks/

Love it! Love it! x 4 View List

Deb

OK, I've updated the update, lol.

A few weeks ago I was interviewed by Ian Pekrul of My Psychic Manifesto, and he put the interview on YouTube a few days ago. So I added that to the latest update as well. He's also asked me to present at the 2022 California Seth Conference. I've never been videotaped before, this has all be so strange for me.  :o

https://sethresearchproject.com/seth-two-speaks/
Love it! Love it! x 3 View List

strangerthings

THIS IS FANTASTIC

ALL of it!!

You look great by the way!!!

And Seth 2 just wow ! Thank you SO much for this!

Fantasies wow lol

Its a mind-full Im certainly reminded of ... and such softly spoken energy wow

I hope we can purchase the full version ? At some point?

;D

Im so glad you do what you do! Soo grateful!!

And.. im grateful Laurel says yes!

Im still waiting for all of her work to be published bc thats what Jane wanted. This brings us one step closer!
Love it! Love it! x 2 View List

Deb

Thanks st!

Quote from: strangerthings on January 31, 2022, 03:58:14 PMI hope we can purchase the full version ? At some point?

That is the full version of Seth Two talking, I took the transcript from TES3. After Seth Two finishes talking, then Seth comes in to talk about it, which is printed in TES3. I don't think the rest of Rich's cassette can be shared "legally" because although he owned the cassettes, Laurel owns what's on them.

Rick Stack is working on getting more TES books published, there might be 3-4 more. When I asked him if that Seth Two recording was in his Seth Audio CDs, he said he really didn't know.

There's a lot of info about Seth Two in the Seth Material, lots more dictation. When I get a chance I'll see if I can find more of Seth Two in Rich's recordings, there might be several more.

As far as getting the rest of Jane's stuff published, well see. It's not going any where right now, but at least I have copies of most of it and I'm keeping it safe!

Love it! Love it! x 3 View List

strangerthings

Quote from: Deb on February 01, 2022, 05:56:19 PMThanks st!

Quote from: strangerthings on January 31, 2022, 03:58:14 PMI hope we can purchase the full version ? At some point?

That is the full version of Seth Two talking, I took the transcript from TES3. After Seth Two finishes talking, then Seth comes in to talk about it, which is printed in TES3. I don't think the rest of Rich's cassette can be shared "legally" because although he owned the cassettes, Laurel owns what's on them.

Rick Stack is working on getting more TES books published, there might be 3-4 more. When I asked him if that Seth Two recording was in his Seth Audio CDs, he said he really didn't know.

There's a lot of info about Seth Two in the Seth Material, lots more dictation. When I get a chance I'll see if I can find more of Seth Two in Rich's recordings, there might be several more.

As far as getting the rest of Jane's stuff published, well see. It's not going any where right now, but at least I have copies of most of it and I'm keeping it safe!

I have that book and have read it so i will go back and refresh!

Also do you know which cassette?  ;D  im sure i can hunt that down lol

Deb

Quote from: strangerthings on February 02, 2022, 09:01:56 PMAlso do you know which cassette?  ;D  im sure i can hunt that down lol

I'm pretty sure I have the only copy of Rich Kendall's cassettes.  ;D  ;)  ;D

strangerthings

Quote from: Deb on February 03, 2022, 05:56:21 PM
Quote from: strangerthings on February 02, 2022, 09:01:56 PMAlso do you know which cassette?  ;D  im sure i can hunt that down lol

I'm pretty sure I have the only copy of Rich Kendall's cassettes.  ;D  ;)  ;D

Oh lol!!
I thought normal ones  duh me  ;D

Yeah ... nups! I wont get very far lol
Like Like x 1 View List