Artifacts have the power: Warehouse 13

Started by strangerthings, October 16, 2021, 12:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strangerthings

Ok so I used to really like this show and I have recently started watching it again. It has been many years since seeing it. I figured I would give it a whirl.

All of a sudden I get this sensation. A familiar one. Im thinking 'oo oo what is this?"

I pay attention to what I am being shown.

And it all snapped!

They keep removing artifacts from people ...people have the artifacts because it gives them some kind of solution to some thing they are wishing for. Aside from the self on self positive intention what strikes me is that over and over and over this Warehouse historically takes away the power from the people. Via artifacts. People in this show are only powerful when they have artifacts?!

And others take it from them. And then hoard them! Kind of like "Jumper (?) and the avatars"

I stopped watching it kind of like Avatar rubs me the wrong way - in this way. Or What the bleep or The Secret and others. Something is off and I feel its wolf in sheeps clothing?

I no longer could enjoy it. Then all the writing began making a different kind of sense.

You ever have that happen watching some show ? Like you see the "mask" it truly wears?

It wasnt like watching "OA" but it was like watching Brit Marling's new movie, Sound of My Voice.

"Brown chica brown cow"
*L*
Like Like x 1 View List