Horizontal events, entry and exit points that allow insertion of new energy

Started by inavalan, August 03, 2022, 01:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

Quote from: DEaVF2 #936The world's activities always include the insertion of surprising events. This is true at all levels of nature, from microscopic to macroscopic. As I have said before, all systems are open. The theories of both evolutionists and creationists strongly suggest and reinforce beliefs in the consecutive nature of time, and in a universe that begins in such-and-such a fashion, continuing on to such-and-such an end, but there are horizontal events that appear in the true activity of nature, and there are horizontal entry points and exit points in all experience. These allow for the insertion of unofficial new energy, the introduction of surprising events.

I believe that "horizontal" refers to the probability dimension of the physical-reality framework, "entry and exit points" refer to births and deaths, and "new energy" and "surprising events" refer to new incarnations that experience original new lives, never experienced before.
Like Like x 1 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.