Psychopaths as embodied poltergeists

Started by Bora137, July 23, 2022, 04:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bora137

I'm doing a psychology course at the moment - being a Sethian I almost feel like I know all the answers and am just going through the motions. Anyway, my thesis will definitely have a you create your own reality basis. Right now I'm reading an account by a forensic psychologist of his time assessing psychopaths at a maximum security prison. I was trying to work out what the soul path of such an incarnation might be, I mean if you have zero empathy for others and even yourself how can you benefit and develop from your incarnations? Seth doesn't say much on psychopaths as far as I can find, but  this is what he does say, I find it both fantastic and terrifying. I mean have I ever spawned and experienced being a psychopath?

"Oswald was always a personality fragment, as all psychopaths are. As fragments of a personality break off in the manner that I explained for schizophrenics, so in some cases part of an entity reincarnates before it should, does not carry its full mental gene blueprint, and therefore causes trouble and confusion. It is as though one of the wild images of a nightmare emerged with full physical power into the world of the day."
—TES1 Session 15 January 13, 1964

'Trouble and confusion' bit of an understatement lol. Can such a fragment progress??

I have no basis for the suggestion that they are incarnated poltergeists but it seems very reasonable other than poltergeists you could say come from the self but is it a fragment of the self?

inavalan

I have no opinion  about poltergeists.

Regarding psychopaths ... I believe that no personality chooses to incarnate as, and experience being a psychopath. I think that a psychopath is a less evolved personality, or one that chooses something that's over its current abilities. We don't think about an animal being a psychopath.

Also, those that are on the receiving end of a relation with a psychopath don't choose to experience that, and it isn't the psychopath's fault either. That happens when the "receiver" invites in his experience a certain kind of situations through his beliefs and expectations, his thoughts and emotions.

I am surprised by the idea that Oswald might've been a psychopath. It isn't even proven without a doubt that he was the shooter, and not a patsy. Even if he were the shooter, that doesn't make him a psychopath.
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Bora137

'Based on his reported behavior, some of the early signs of sociopathy seem to have been present in Oswald, along with narcissistic traits, as evidenced by grandiosity, inflation, and his reportedly rude, egocentric, and arrogant attitude toward others, including his wife, whom he allegedly physically and emotionally abused on more than one occasion. This is a syndrome I have previously referred to as "psychopathic narcissism." (See my prior posts.)'

From an article in Psychology Today

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/evil-deeds/201311/why-did-lee-harvey-oswald-kill-john-fitzgerald-kennedy

Wow! Wow! x 1 View List

Deb

Quote from: Bora137 on July 23, 2022, 04:06:31 PMI have no basis for the suggestion that they are incarnated poltergeists but it seems very reasonable other than poltergeists you could say come from the self but is it a fragment of the self?

That's interesting—I've heard that poltergeists are basically energy cast off by a troubled person, often someone in puberty or thereabouts, that affects the physical in some way. Objects being moved or thrown, knocking, etc. Which then just made me think of the ESP Class table tipping stories from my latest SRP update: https://sethresearchproject.com/interview-anecdotes/#tipping  In those cases, a consciousness of some sort named "AA" would assist in moving the tables.

I agree "trouble and confusion" are an understatement. Psychopaths cause serious problems from our perspective in the physical world. Seth had a different perspective.

Good question about whether a fragment can progress. Do fragments have probable selves and reincarnations? Probably not, considering they don't have what Seth calls a "full mental gene blueprint." They are pretty limited. Once their physical lives are over, they must be resorbed into the entity and recycled.

It's weird to think that fragments even exist. Seth had that one that was a dog. But psychopathic fragments appear to be a defect or mistake, not something I'd expect considering the magic of Framework 2. I need to read up on these: https://nowdictation.com/q/fragment/

Like Like x 1 View List

strangerthings

Im wondering if one can create fragments ...

One of my favorite movies is "Breach".

For those who dont know its based off of Robert Hanssen the USA notorious betrayer. But my problem with it is his sentencing.

Lifetime imprisonment with 23 hours of solitary confinement everyday.

That is just horrific.

I dunno... seems like a psychopathic fragment could be made from this.

Deb

Do you mean intentionally? I wonder. Seth did say that we often create personality fragments but I'm not sure it's conscious. I also tried to find a quote I remember from one of the early Seth books, where he said something like if we have a strong desire to be somewhere we create an impression or maybe fragment of ourselves that sensitive people would be able to see... and think it's a ghost.

Solitary confinement is horrible torture. And yes I could imagine a psychopathic fragment resulting from that. Apparently there are different types of fragments too, some more maybe conscious than others. I wonder how many people can remain sane under those conditions.