As a Sethian ...

Started by inavalan, August 17, 2022, 11:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

You see the title of a study: "Cardiovascular Effects of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine in Adolescents" https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202208.0151/v1

Then you read its abstract:

Quote from: 13-18 years old hearts damaged by the mRNA covid vaccinesThis study focuses on cardiovascular effects, particularly myocarditis and pericarditis events, after BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine injection in Thai adolescents. This prospective cohort study enrolled students from two schools aged 13–18 years who received the second dose of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine.
301 participants for analysis. The most common cardiovascular effects were
- tachycardia (7.64%),
- shortness of breath (6.64%),
- palpitation (4.32%),
- chest pain (4.32%), and
- hypertension (3.99%).
- 7 participants (2.33%) exhibited at least one elevated cardiac biomarker or positive lab assessments.
- cardiovascular effects were found in 29.24% of patients,

And this is a commentary (this guy is not an anti-vaxxer, and he never was):

As a Sethian, you know that each one of those 100 young victims's predicament was caused not by the mRNA vaccine, by the medical establishment, by bad luck, but by their own beliefs, expectations, thoughts in the present point of power ... So you shouldn't be angry with any of those apparently responsible for those young victims' tragedy (some of them will probably be marked for the rest of their lives, or will they be?).

Now, should you vaccinate your child? Should you let the child decide by himself? (as they did in California, and other places where the kids were told that vaccines will allow them to be free to play with their buddies) If your child gets hurt by the vaccine, should you get mad with the government and the establishment? And if you'll write about it, the social media will censure you, and prevent you from warning others?

As a Sethian, you know that this is happening to you caused by your own beliefs, expectations, thoughts in the present point of power ...
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

inavalan

By the way:

QuoteCDC recommends covid-19 vaccines for everyone 6 months and older and boosters for everyone 5 years and older.
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

inavalan

Quote from: from the comments to the study12 August 2022
Commenter: Dr Paul Spradbery, MRSB
The commenter has declared there is no conflict of interests.

Comment: The sentence, "The clinical presentation of myopericarditis after vaccination was usually mild, with all cases fully recovering within 14 days" could be misleading. Myopericarditis leads to cardiac tissue scarring and hence impaired ability to pump blood. Given that long-term prognosis is often poor, a "full recovery" would be unlikely and, therefore, dangerous to predict.

The data in general are quite disturbing, particularly in the light of the facts that: (a) the risk of SARS-CoV-2 to adolescents is statistically zero; and (b) the drugs are not vaccines, prevent neither infection nor transmission, do not reduce individual viral load and are proven uniquely dangerous.

It is, in my view, about time the entire medical and scientific professions echoed the admirable Christine Anderson, Member of the European Parliament:
Quote"This vaccine campaign will go down as the biggest scandal in medical history. Moreover, it will be known as the biggest crime ever committed on humanity."

Bora137

There is one choice on earth plane fear or love. Vaccinating everything that moves is choosing fear. Whenever fear is chosen there will be consequences unfortunately.
Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

Deb

Quote from: inavalan on August 17, 2022, 11:04:48 PMAs a Sethian, you know that each one of those 100 young victims's predicament was caused not by the mRNA vaccine, by the medical establishment, by bad luck, but by their own beliefs, expectations, thoughts in the present point of power ... So you shouldn't be angry with any of those apparently responsible for those young victims' tragedy (some of them will probably be marked for the rest of their lives, or will they be?).

That's walking the line between being a current F1 resident and knowing the F2 "rest of the story."

Yes being a Sethian certainly changes perspective. Out of curiosity, at the start of the mandates for the shots, I would occasionally look at the VAERS data. I never got the shots because I never felt I needed them. Plus I'm not that obedient, I don't get flu shots either. But as far as those people who have been damaged by the covid shots... my thought is that someone who fears or expects an adverse reaction would not be getting the shot in the first place. Unless they are children coerced into it, and I don't see children expecting harm. At least not on our human F1 level. Most people I know that got them thought the shots were God's gift, an amulet that would protect them from covid and certain death.

Seth says there are no victims, on some level we agree to participate in what happens to us for whatever reason. Someone who is not ready do die will not die. The whole covid experience has a purpose, I just don't know what. I just hope some people learned to listen to their instincts rather than putting everyone who says they're an expert up on a pedestal.

@Bora137, I think your explanation was brilliant.
Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

inavalan

Can you watch this documentary and think / feel Sethianly?

Seth says: "there is no guilt".

To love those people seems insane.

==================
https://librti.com/view-video/uninformed-consent
==================

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
  • The documentary "Uninformed Consent" takes a deep dive into the COVID-19 narrative — who's controlling it and how fear was used to push novel, unproven gene transfer technology onto, and into, people of all ages
  • Weaving in and out of the heart-wrenching story of one man's loss, interviews with doctors and scientists explore the loss of human rights in the name of biosecurity, and how the "elite class" profit from it all
  • "Divide and conquer" — creating division among people — is an age-old war strategy. During Hitler's reign, anti-Semitism was normalized through propaganda in which Jews were likened to "lice" and were accused of carrying infectious disease. The same tactic was used during the COVID pandemic
  • The personal story that is returned to again and again throughout the film is that of a grieving husband, whose wife committed suicide. She suffered relentless bullying and harassment from coworkers and superiors for refusing the jab, and when she was finally placed on unpaid leave, she took her own life
  • The film reviews the medical establishment's wholesale abandonment of the Hippocratic Oath, the lawless culture of the drug industry and its capture of regulatory agencies and media, the history of informed consent and why coercion and mandates violate this basic public health principle, vaccine injuries and vaccine-injury denialism, the behind-the-scenes corruption that led to the suppression of science and early treatment, and more

Deb

I bet that movie will be painful to watch. I've listened to a few stories, people talking to Congress (I think, it's been a while) about their debilitating injuries. Unfortunately drug manufacturers were absolved of any responsibility for adverse reactions to the shots. What could possibly go wrong?

This is a funny (not that I don't take any of this seriously, I just need a break once in a while) YouTube by a comedian who does a lot of shorts that are not necessarily PC. The new pandemic: Unknown Cause. He brings up serious points though. Hang in until the end and you'll see a picture of Klaus Schwab (or a lookalike) that will make you want to wash your eyes out with Clorox. 🤣

Like Like x 1 View List