You must look inward and listen

Started by inavalan, August 18, 2022, 04:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

QuoteESP CLASS SESSION, DECEMBER 26, 1967

it is no coincidence that you should hear me speak and that we have been drawn together. All of you are aware that there are realities that you cannot see or touch and you are all willing—you are reaching out. If you were not, I would not be here this evening.

you must never stop asking questions. You must ask yourself where I came from and what my presence has to do with you. I have been where you are. I have been young and old; as I have existed you shall exist. You must develop your abilities now.

There are many truths you know that you are not aware of. Be still and listen to your inner voice. You are too busy with exterior things.

If there is one thing only I could tell you it would be this. Be still—listen—listen to the voices within you that you have not listened to.

You have gained much wisdom, but you do not listen.

I know what the transition is like and I tell you it is pleasant—but your responsibilities will still exist, and you will ask yourself how you have fulfilled them.

You must look inward and listen.
Love it! Love it! x 1 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Deb

Another Seth at his best. I love the old bean.