You cannot force another person to experience an event he or she rejects.

Started by inavalan, September 03, 2022, 08:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

Quote from: NotP #789, SEPTEMBER 27, 1976in your terms you form events so that they fit into a mass framework. You form your own reality. You do not form it isolated and alone, however. You are aware of other events, and take them into consideration, for example, regardless of appearances. You cannot force another person to experience an event he or she rejects. Nor can anyone act in like manner against you. So-called good or bad events each faithfully follow the inner mechanics.
Like Like x 1 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

inavalan

Quite a challenge to attempt the framing of the contemporary events from the above Sethian perspective ..., and to think and act it with conviction.

• "You cannot force another person to experience an event he or she rejects.

Nor can anyone act in like manner against you."
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Deb

That's good news.

Fun with fonts! I collect fonts. They don't take up any physical space and I never have to dust them. ;D

I do have to remember that Seth said we can influence others' behavior through our expectations. But that would be cooperative, not by force.