"The white man or woman is somewhere black." ... counterparts

Started by inavalan, August 28, 2022, 02:58:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

Seth was involuntarily humorous: "The white man or woman is somewhere black." ...  :)

Butt, his counterparts concept is enlightening!

This is funny too: "and hence rob our Joseph" ... :)

Quote from: UR2 #721"(11:11.) Give us a moment. . . Quite literally, you live more than one life at a time. You do not experience your century simply from one separate vantage point, and the individuals alive in any given century have far deeper connections than you realize. (Intently:) You do not experience your space-time world, then, from one but from many viewpoints.

(Pause at 11:13.) If you are glutted — sated — with a steak dinner, for example, in America or Europe, then you are also famished in another portion of the world, experiencing life from an entirely different viewpoint. You speak of races of men. You do not understand how consciousness is distributed in that regard. You have counterparts of yourself.

Give us a moment.. . Generally speaking, the people living within any given century are related in terms of consciousness and identity. This is true biologically and spiritually, through interrelationships you do not understand.

Joseph was "picking up" on lives that "he" lived in the same time scheme. In this way and in your terms, he was beginning to recognize the familyship that exists between individuals who share your earth at any given time.

(11:20.) Give us a moment... because this is difficult to explain....

Each identity has free will, and chooses its environment as a physical stance in space and time.

Those involved in a given century are working on particular problems and challenges. Various races do not simply "happen," and diverse cultures do not just appear. The greater self "divides" itself, materializing in flesh as several individuals, with entirely different backgrounds — yet with each embarked upon the same kind of creative challenge.

The black man is somewhere a white man or woman in your time. The white man or woman is somewhere black. The oppressor is somewhere the oppressed. The conqueror is somewhere the conquered. The primitive is somewhere sophisticated — and, in your terms, somewhere on the face of the same earth in your general time. The murderer is somewhere the victim, and the other way around — and again, in your terms of space and time.

Each will choose his or her own framework, according to the intents of the consciousness of which each of you is an independent part. In such a fashion are the challenges and opportunities inherent in a given "time" worked out.

You are counterparts of yourselves, but as Ruburt would say (amused), living "eccentric" counterparts, each with your own abilities. So Joseph "was" Nebene, a scholarly man, not adventurous, obsessed with copying ancient truths, and afraid that creativity was error;
authoritative and demanding. He feared sexual encounter, and he taught rich Roman children.

At the same time, in the same world and in the same century, Joseph was an aggressive, adventurous, relatively insensitive Roman officer, who would have little understanding of manuscripts or records — yet who also followed authority without question. In your terms, Joseph is now a man who questions authority, stamps upon it and throws it aside, who rips apart the very idea structures to which he "once" gave such service.

In greater terms, these experiences all occur at once. The black woman followed nothing but her own instincts (and very vividly, too). I do not want to give too much background here, and hence rob our Joseph of discoveries that he will certainly make on his own — but (louder) the woman bowed only to the authority of her own emotions, and those emotions automatically put her in conflict with the [British colonial] politics of the times.

Give us a moment.. .Joseph's focus of identity is his own. He will follow it. He was not Nebene, or the Roman officer or the woman. Yet they are versions of what he is, and he is a version of what they "were," and at certain levels each is aware of the others. There is constant interaction. The Roman soldier dreams of the black woman, and of Joseph. There is a reminiscence that appears even in the knowledge of the cells, and a certain correspondence. There are connections then as far as cellular recollection is concerned, and dreams. Now the Roman soldier and Nebene and the woman went their separate ways after death, colon: They contributed to the world as it existed, in those terms, and then followed their own lines of development, elsewhere, in other realities. So each of you exists in many times and places, and versions of yourselves exist in the world and time that you recognize. As you are part of a physical species, so you are a part of a species of consciousness. That species forms the races of mankind that you recognize.

... Now: In your terms only, [neither of you] ... has a reincarnational future. Give us a moment...

You have accepted this as your breaking-off point. In other terms there are three future lives, but your greater intents, as of now, break you off from this system of reality, and you have already journeyed, both of you, into another; and from that other reality I speak. In those terms I am a part of both of your realities. Think of this in terms of other information given this evening, and you may see what I mean."

Great session!
Like Like x 1 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Deb

Yes, great session. I get it too, there are times when I have a sense of "other mes" in different "times" and different bodies and races. In one of my first lucid dreams several years ago I looked in a full length mirror and the image kept morphing into different people. It disturbed me at the time, but I realized it was showing me my other selves.

His use of the word "counterpart" is almost a catch-all though, he's used it I think when talking about probable selves, incarnations that occur in the same "time frame," incarnations general.