Laurel post about an English version to what I have called the lost sessions

Started by Mark M, October 20, 2023, 12:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark M

This's from Fans of the Seth Material on facebook:

I signed the contract for this book [the German one] with the translator and publisher--it is not only approved by me, I have just purchased a new computer to work on creating a first English version.

The English book will include the context of each unpublished part, which is not in place in the German edition.

In this way I can provide more information about where the unpublished part is from...for example, is the part left out of a book such as Seth Speaks?

Or is it from notes about something else, like a visit from a visitor??

Whatever the part is left out of will be included to some extent.

Mary Dillman spent years reading the Sessions at Yale University; carefully finding and noting unpublished paragraphs, half pages, and whole pages of Seth material that were left out for whatever reason. There is some exceptionally interesting material left out...still remaining unpublished.

The book will be dedicated to Mary, along with Seth, Jane, and Rob Butts.

It is incredible how much work Rob accomplished to get the Seth material into its present reality.

I hope to chose a new name for the book -- suggestions anyone?

I am going to add more information to the unpublished bits before the book will be put into publication.

------=------

There was some talk of calling it something like The Unpublished Sessions.

This's of course good news, but it might be a ways off before completion:

Laurel wrote:

"I have just purchased a new computer to work on creating a first English version.

"The English book will include the context of each unpublished part, which is not in place in the German edition.

"In this way I can provide more information..."

I hope, should it turn out to be not Rick Stack for some reason, that another publisher, Amber Allen?, will snap it up and there won't be some prolonged search for a publisher.