Seth on Pandemics

Started by Cosmic, January 12, 2024, 11:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosmic

I can't remember where I read this but Seth once said "pandemics are a collective biological protest to the living conditions and environment".

He also stated that drastic change to societal structures inevitably follow to achieve the collective desire.

This seems very fitting with current times. It also fits with the "second coming" prediction.

Does anyone else share this sentiment?

inavalan

I don't know if you're aware of the Seth Material search engine:

For example: https://nowdictation.com/q/epidemic/

Love it! Love it! x 1 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Cosmic

Quote from: inavalan on January 13, 2024, 12:27:01 AMI don't know if you're aware of the Seth Material search engine:

No I wasn't aware of this search engine. Thank you very much for sharing.

What did you think of the content of my post i.e the relationship between the pandemic and Seth's "second coming" prediction?

inavalan

Quote from: Cosmic on January 13, 2024, 12:38:50 AM
Quote from: inavalan on January 13, 2024, 12:27:01 AMI don't know if you're aware of the Seth Material search engine:

No I wasn't aware of this search engine. Thank you very much for sharing.

What did you think of the content of my post i.e the relationship between the pandemic and Seth's "second coming" prediction?

You're welcome. :)

I haven't commented because both a "second coming" and the "covid pandemic" aren't of much significance to me.
Like Like x 1 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Deb

Quote from: Cosmic on January 12, 2024, 11:50:30 PMDoes anyone else share this sentiment?

I understand what he was saying about mass events, such as pandemics and other manifestations and that makes sense to me. I don't see a connection with the second coming though, but have not really gotten that into that due to my lack of interest in religion. Sorry.  :(
Like Like x 1 View List

Cosmic

Quote from: Deb on January 14, 2024, 08:50:37 AM
Quote from: Cosmic on January 12, 2024, 11:50:30 PMDoes anyone else share this sentiment?

I understand what he was saying about mass events, such as pandemics and other manifestations and that makes sense to me. I don't see a connection with the second coming though, but have not really gotten that into that due to my lack of interest in religion. Sorry.  :(

That's understandable, thank you for engaging nevertheless. I'm not religious but I am fascinated by Seth's interpretations of religion.

Seth spoke about the changes inspired by the "second coming" would be in place by the year 2075 (approx).

Considering Seth said that dramatic change of societal structures usually take place after a pandemic, as a response to the biological protest, I can see how something like this would be needed in order to shake the status quo and move society's structure into one a little more embracing of conscious metaphysical thought.

Seth mentioned that the "second coming"

-"set up a new system of thought"

-" He will undermine religious organizations – not unite them"

-" His message will be that of the individual in relation to All That Is. He will clearly state methods by which each individual can attain a state of intimate contact with his own entity; the entity to some extent being man's mediator with All That Is"

Which would lead to a collective "remembering" of reincarnational dramas and generally a more metaphysically integrated society.

This would be hard to achieve in a society that is quite satisfied and set in its ways.

That's where I see the link; a pandemic shaking up belief systems enough to collectively embrace new concepts.