Blank Mind

Started by myststars, April 22, 2016, 12:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myststars

"Blank mind is existence and non-existence at once." Someone wise said ...

I begin to have this more and more.I feel a presure on the left side of my face.I also hear a voice for many years and is fading away more and more and the blank mind begin to dominate...
I feel expanded.I feel somehow invisible..I feel detached.I feel warped ... I feel transmutations ...

myststars

Today ... It was an intersting day so i will say some surprising things that happened...

My mind was debating for some to buy / not to buy an SSD for the PC so today i said go and buy it because you pay for the peace of mind and i was right ...
I had the impulse to give to my dad a comedy ...... I am not in this kind of movies but i said let's sit and look...I had a good laugh here and there...
Anyway after this i had the ... idea ... So laughing put me in the receptive mode to follow further...
Fire up some Shaman drumming, put the headphones and dance ... Light a candle and open a window for fresh air from outside...From 23.15 hour to 00.30 i had a dance on drumming
No worries and negative thoughts had any power or stopped me somehow...I could keep going and going until my legs got tired....Blocked energy just little by little got out ...
And ... i feel soo blank ... so peaceful .... blank ... drunk ... :)
This three songs in this specific order:

Very unusual combination that ended up in a very intersting way ... I feel my sleep will be much more intersting now :) 
Peel the onion layers one by one

BethAnne

Can't wait to check out your music!!  Ya, I bet you would have great dreams doing that before bed.

Do you mind me asking your age?  Are you still living at home?
:)

myststars

32 years old and now i still live with my parents.

BethAnne

My son Justin was 32 last week and I would LOVE him living with me.   ;D   Most of this is art when he was.  He taught animation in college and now teaches high school boys who got kicked out of other classes.     http://seemonster.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=0

myststars

I want to confess something ... After i wrote my age and staying with parents a part of me begin to expect an answer like "you still staying with parents and have so much time on your hand ... why you didn't move out"... all this blabla.

Well after so much road to this point this is another confirmation that things changed for the positive ... The mothers in "Wonderlands" respond differently ...

Also regarding your kid to come live with you i like to tell my own experience...I can see my mom feeding herself and being like a satellite around me..When i am in home she has a guaratee that she always has the illusion she is usefull...She has the usefullness complex.She thinks if she relax she lose time.
Regarding your son ... I looked over his deviant collection and what i can feel is that his souls is screaming inside...I see a bit sadness, loneliness, a bit unloved ...People that he is drawing are sad and no wonder he resonates with teenager kicked out...He so wants to make them feel loved and that someone cares...He rebeled at some point and felt outsider and he resonates with .... outsiders (kicked out people)...Little parts of me lit up when looking at his drawings...Remnants..

BethAnne

When i am in home she has a guaratee that she always has the illusion she is usefull

This cracked me up because this is EXACTLY why I would love to live with him!
;D
Most of my son's art  at that site was done when he was a teenager.  Yes.  He had a lot of angst.  Much of it was influenced by my sharing Seth principles with him......growing up without a father.....and drugs I found out later. 
Now he lives a very comfortable and happy life with his two kids and wife....who I know does not want him to live with me.
;D

myststars

Glad that it helped you. :)