McCartney

Started by jbseth, June 23, 2018, 07:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbseth

Hi All,

In the Appendix of Seth Speaks, under the heading, ESP CLASS SESSION: BEFORE JUNE 23, 1970, Seth says the following, "The vitality of the universe is creativity, and joy and love and that is spirituality."

The website below is a 23 minute video, where James Corden does his carpool karaoke and more with Paul McCartney. I believe this video contains the essense of what Seth was talking about here. It is a very moving. Enjoy. :)

Deb

I saw this when you posted and then it got away from me, but I finally watched the video and thank you so much for that! It actually made me cry a bit—Paul and James made a LOT of peoples' days with this. And what a treat to see Paul The Human.

Maybe 6-7 years ago Paul came to Denver to perform and I ended up taking my son, who was 16 or 17 at the time. My son had picked up guitar when he was about 10, self taught, and one of the songs he liked to play was Blackbird. He said he knew who the Beatles were, he's into a variety of music (it was funny to hear him playing things like Nat King Cole in his room upstairs while I'd be listening to something more contemporary downstairs).

Well, Paul was AMAZING and what a show it was! He played/sang Blackbird of course, and I almost had an OBE over the blipvert of memories around my own lifetime and the role the Beatles and Paul played in it. And the fact that my own child was able to see and hear Paul perform live was/still is so profound for me. Unbelievable. And to be able to sing along with Paul, well, it was one of those "top five" lifetime events for me.

So much history.

jbseth

Hi Deb,

Hey, thanks for your reply.

I think its got to be one of the best video's I've ever seen.

JBSeth :)