Why doesn't somebody tell the president?

Started by eyelive4ever2, March 12, 2015, 12:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eyelive4ever2

Physics has proven that we are holograms vibrating within a holodeck. There is no death, no germs and no enemies. It is physics now !!!! Let us all tell the president now and all those military men.

Just yesterday I had the privilege to tell a soldier who had been in Iraq that there is no such thing as death. I showed him that Hands of Light book. A year ago a medic in the military showed up in front of me. I got to show him this book, too. Thank you a trillion times.

Deb

Quote from: eyelive4ever2 on March 12, 2015, 12:55:48 PMI showed him that Hands of Light book.

I'm glad you were able to share the book with some people! It's on my Amazon Wish List and I almost bought it the other day. Then I look at the big stack of Seth related books sitting on my table and think I need to get through at least some of them before I allow myself to buy yet another book.

Maybe I'll get it at the library, just to get started... I tend to read 5 or 6 books at time, so the library doesn't always work with my drawn-out reading schedule. But getting frustrated with renewals does make me eventually buy the book.