Disney Movie called "Soul"

Started by jbseth, November 07, 2019, 10:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chasman

jbseth

Hi Chasman,

Me too. 

I thought that the various background scenes in the city looked incredibly realistic.

Along with this, I'm really interested to see what they do with this concept of the soul.
Being a Disney movie, I suspect it'll be great.

-jbseth

Deb

Wow that looks great! I'll definitely see it when it comes out, the trailer gave me chills. (And the manhole reminded me of Russian Doll.  :o )

I wish someone would make movies of Jane's Oversoul 7 books, that would be a real mind bender. And with the way CGI is so advanced these days, they could really make the movie as good as the books. I haven't actually read the Emir's Education book, but I bet that would be another good one to "get the word out."

jbseth

Hi Deb,

Hey, great catch (manhole and Russian Doll series) I didn't even think about that connection.  :)
I'm interested to see what Season 2 will be like. Hopefully it won't be coming out soon.

In regards to the Oversoul 7 books, "Absolutely". I think that these would make some fantastic movies.

Yeah, I haven't read the Emir book either, but something tells me that it's probably really good. I wonder if anyone here has read it?

- jbseth