7,000 year old European descendant tribe in Florida

Started by James Sidaway, November 17, 2019, 07:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Sidaway

Ancient Architech has a few errors, like claiming the Giza Khufu Pyramid was designed for Cult initiation, but that was after tunnels exposed the inner engine design that Chris Dunn highlighted with excellent analysis.

Here we find Ancient Architecs describing a 7,000 year old European descendant tribe living, building, battling, surviving in ancient Florida or was that prior to an old Atlantis rebirth cycle that Johnny A. West liked to teach in his Symbolists Khemit Tours (RIP).  Look-out mounds and boats where likely their evacuation defense if possible or were the mounds for worship, to elevate their priest-leaders up to the heavens who beckoned some type of deity to protect them from the nasties. They were likely much more connected to Nature than we could imagine.
Well, time to try and zoom back to their world of hunter-gathering, of surviving ferocious sky-gods cataclysms and low-tech living.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPWHduWKuZw

jbseth

Hi All,

I don't know about Europeans in Florida, but in TES5, Session 203, Seth did talk about Inca's in Florida.

TES5, Session 203:

(Bill now asked Seth if an Indian village had ever been situated over the spot where he had done most of his skin diving in Puerto Rico. He had heard talk while there that this had been the case perhaps two hundred years ago, before that section of land had settled beneath the water. He thought the village there, if there had been any, would have belonged to the Carib Indians.

(Note that in the unscheduled 192nd session, Seth and Bill also had an interchange concerning underwater artifacts, Indians, Vikings and Jesuits in this section of the northeastern USA. If what Seth said in that session can ever be verified, some history books will have to be rewritten. Again, see Volume 4.

(Jane, as Seth, listened to Bill's question, then shook her head. Her eyes were closed.)

It was Inca, your village... Their main cities were in Peru. They traveled by sea then, but also over the land. Their journeys are responsible for many artifacts that cannot be explained... They reached Florida, but not inland in this country... The seacoasts. They set up small villages for outposts, for inland explorations...

They also set up two cities in particular, which were highly developed. Their remains have not yet been discovered...

One of these is in another portion of South America. The place you refer to was just a village base to explore from... They expected other ships from Peru which did not come. They died, and their home city was never aware of their location.

I am having difficulties here with the location... of the second city... around a place called Cape Horn, I believe. But those were not local Indians in your location.

(Bill now commented on his interest in reading recently of the ancient Viking map which Yale University now possesses. The map has recently been authenticated, and purports to show the Vikings in the New World several centuries before Columbus.)

-jbseth

Deb

Wow, that's fascinating! I lived in Florida for 5+ years, I wish I could have been there when they found these sites. I'm going to look into this more, maybe even try to visit one of the sites in the future. When I was a kid I wanted to be an archeologist. That site off Manasota Key is in shallow water.

I'm always amazed at how far people were able to travel by boat so long ago. And why? It's amazing that delicate things like fabric and hair were preserved. Bog bodies. But peat does that... I saw a peat cutting demonstration in Ireland. They cut it into brick sized pieces and burn them for heat in stoves. It smells great. Free energy. The folks giving the demo said the pit they were demonstrating in, which was about 5 feet deep, was at about the 2,000 year-ago "level." They had found a Roman sword in it, perfectly preserved due to the anaerobic nature of peat.

I'm going to look for that 192nd session Rob mentioned in the quote above, it has my curiosity up.