Rainbows

Started by Marianna, July 13, 2020, 09:44:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marianna

Hi Deb and All,

I haven't stopped by for a long time. But since it's Misc folder, I thought I can share something here.

Blossom Goodchild mentioned "you'll see a lot of rainbows" in her Federation of Light channeling.

First, 2 months ago neighbors in the building across the street put a huge hand painted rainbow in their window. Now I see it every time I am on my balcony.
But last Sunday I saw real rainbows. Two of them, one above the other. And they were not sickly and pale, like I remember them to be in the past. So, I immediately forgot about the tart that Whole Foods didn't have for me and stood there on the parking lot admiring.

One was very bright with distinct colors. The other - very wide. I have never seen anything like this. I choose to think this meant something beyond the regular atmospheric phenomenon.

Deb

Welcome back! Interesting experiences with the rainbows. We don't get them often here because it rarely rains.

I thought you'd get a kick out of this. I read your post this morning. A little later I went to Ikea (third attempt to get in, lines have been too long), and the first thing I saw were their new shopping bags for sale. Further along in the store, I saw their new welcome mat design. Everything is coming up rainbows! What a coincidence, lol.  ;D

Marianna

Yes, Deb! I love it! Haven't been in IKEA for ages.
They must have made this collection quite recently, during the virus. Rainbows are everywhere - drawings in the windows, on t-shirts, and so on. Are they a symbol of hope in regular Internet/on TV - over the recent months? Just curious.
So good to hear from you.

Deb

Actually most of them are Gay Pride LGBTQ-related. I've seen some cross-walks painted in rainbow colors too, even prior to June which is Gay Pride Month. But I've also seen rocks painted by kids during the shutdown that have rainbows on them, and I'm just guessing those are meant to be a symbol of hope, as you say.  As are the naturally-occurring ones in the sky. :)

Deb

Marianna

Thanks Deb! Have never seen an orange rainbow so far. I just decided to check Federation of Light text against what is really happening. They said 'you will see a lot of rainbows' or something to that effect. So, here are rainbows of all sorts :)