Where I am at with creating reality, beliefs and emotions: Latest realisations

Started by Bumblebee, April 26, 2015, 02:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bumblebee

First of all, sorry for the long silence. I sometimes ponder best alone. Trying to understand what is really going on is sometimes a full-time job!! :o

Lately though I managed to understand -or at least I think- what my Higher Self was trying to tell me. Sometimes I have the feeling that I must have to scream and spell out things so that my walking self understands! LOL

Here are the pieces to the puzzle:

Dreams: I am at work and reports of the end of the day do not balance. My bosses and I try to find out why. I suggest that maybe too many posts were used for different transactions. Lots of dreams about work and giving out compensations to guest in the last past few weeks.

Walking life: toilet is partially blocked- has trouble draining; dog hurt a paw and started limping preventing us from taking long strolls; my shoulder hurts and is preventing me from doing complete work-out at gym;

I first wondered why I was dreaming so much of work when I am barely working anymore. I started thinking about what the word "work" meant to me and realized that I also consider decoding and unraveling  beliefs as being "work". I then applied the content of my dream and walking life events to this type of "work" and came up with the conclusion that I am trying to do too many things at the same time, there fore I do not get the results expected. I need to slow down, drain stress more efficiently instead of compensating. Figured this out yesterday afternoon; that evening my toilet was repaired by only pouring down hot water, and I drew a drawing about cutting down on stress, which reminded me on ways I could do so. This morning my shoulder was fine. I dreamt I was riding the lines of my drawing (it was quite fun).

Slowing down has always been difficult for me. I like the buzz of swirling action. I like it when things move fast. I once changed jobs, found and moved into a new apartment, bought furniture for it , got the apartment painted, all in 7 days. I love that kind of rush! Things seem to be rolling by themselves. But when things move fast, I also in a way escape part of my inner reality. When things move fast, I become what I do, I do not have to look at my deepest emotions and fear. What am I so afraid of? Alone, no work, no friends around, I am confronted to my biggest fear: I am not important. I constantly do things to prove to myself and others the contrary. The more extraordinary the better. If I stand out, maybe I am important enough. Yet this belief is never satisfied, and always needs more proof.

I mentally understand there is nothing to prove, yet emotionally it hasn't registered. This is one belief I need to stop feeding and nurture a more constructive one.

Life is but a journey. It doesn't matter what experiences I choose to live or what the society thinks of my chosen lifestyle. The important thing is to embrace each and every single one of those events to the fullest. In the Alps I often could be standing in the middle of a thunderstorm's pouring rain while the valley just in front of me was bathed in sunshine, or vice versa. The result was always the same: a vibrant almost fluorescent rainbow. It was always a magical and intense experience. I figure the best life is one filled with a vibrant rainbow of emotions. The magic of a rainbow resides in the whole palette of its colors, not just one or two. Only when you have explored in details all emotions, that you appreciate their unique texture and see their inter-relationships, will the rainbow reveal itself to you. I have come to the conclusion there is no real separation between them. Haven't we all wept in joy? Or hated a loved one? Sadness, anger, joy, love are all ever changing tones of one unique consciousness. They cannot be separated in your head, they blend into one another constantly because they are one.

That's that for now.

Bumblebee

Just wanted to say, in case someone would think that my shoulder magically and instantly didn't hurt anymore, that it is not the case. It hurts considerably less. Things take time to materialize under this form. Miracles do happen, but at their own pace. :)

Bumblebee

On a completely different note (maybe I should have started a new subject):

Anyone of you ever get scared of what you are thinking will materialize?

Lately I've changed my car inssurance Policy. It's the only insurance I have, for it is mandatory. When I got here the friend I was staying at suggested that I get insured in case I hit a deer. I didn't question it and took it. It's been a year and now I need to renew. I realized that this add on in case I hit a deer is  200$ more than just the basic one. I was surprised. Then I realized that I have never taken more than the basic one, even in the Alps where wild boars are much more unpredictable and harder to see coming. So I changed it back to the basic. Yet since I made the switch,  I keep being afraid that I will get into trouble with the car. And I'm even more afraid of these thoughts because I know if nurtured they can make it happen. I even dream about this! I know not all thoughts materialize, yet I would like to get these out of my head!! I've never really been preoccupied with accidents, this is new to me. I know I'll figure out a way eventually, just wanted to know if this happened to anyone of you and what was your method to nurture positive thoughts.

Deb

Quote from: Bumblebee on April 26, 2015, 02:33:59 PMLife is but a journey. It doesn't matter what experiences I choose to live or what the society thinks of my chosen lifestyle. The important thing is to embrace each and every single one of those events to the fullest.

That's the truth, for sure. I have to keep reminding myself...

Quote from: Bumblebee on April 26, 2015, 02:33:59 PMI figure the best life is one filled with a vibrant rainbow of emotions. The magic of a rainbow resides in the whole palette of its colors, not just one or two. Only when you have explored in details all emotions, that you appreciate their unique texture and see their inter-relationships, will the rainbow reveal itself to you. I have come to the conclusion there is no real separation between them. Haven't we all wept in joy? Or hated a loved one? Sadness, anger, joy, love are all ever changing tones of one unique consciousness. They cannot be separated in your head, they blend into one another constantly because they are one.

Bumblebee, you continue to blow me away with your depth and wisdom. The rainbow analogy is meaningful to me: when we look at a rainbow we normally just acknowledge the obvious colors of the spectrum. That's what we were taught. But in truth, there IS an infinite variety of colors, blending, with no separation. As there is with all energy, in the visible spectrum, audible spectrum, and yes emotions: unlimited variations that could never all be measured or separated. We as a species tend to oversimplify variations in order to teach, label or make sense of things. It's up to us to step back from that kind of thinking. Thank you for tying the rainbow concept to emotions for me. Contrary to what I've heard all my life, a variety of emotions can be running at the same time (always resulting in a lot of inner turmoil, lol). We are complex creatures.

Quote from: Bumblebee on April 27, 2015, 06:54:33 AMin case someone would think that my shoulder magically and instantly didn't hurt anymore,

Lol, thanks for that. I suppose once we get good at "all of this," things like that will magically heal. Or better yet, not happen in the first place. I keep thinking about all of the spontaneous recoveries from terminal illnesses...

Quote from: Bumblebee on April 28, 2015, 09:08:03 AMAnyone of you ever get scared of what you are thinking will materialize?

Yes, yes, yes! I've become fairly watchful of what I'm thinking in order to avoid that. TG Seth says there's a lag between thought and creation for us right now, because we are learning and often creating by default. We get what we concentrate upon, it's our safety net. When my son was younger he'd leave the house with his skateboard and I'd say, "be safe." After a couple of times he asked me to please not say that, because every time I said "be safe" he'd have an accident. I put that idea into his head. Immediately I changed my parting words to, "have fun" or "have a great time." I thought that was pretty astute of him, for his age at the time. He's an amazing person.

Toronto Sethian

Seth said the universe, so to speak, LEANS in a positive direction--that the negative must be greatly stressed before it will manifest whereas the positive will manifest very easily.

Use Seth's suggestion:  "I will react only to constructive suggestions" (works for within the self and external forces).

That gives added force to minimizing physical construction of one's fears.  :)

Seeker

Quote from: Bumblebee on April 26, 2015, 02:33:59 PM
(...)
When things move fast, I become what I do, I do not have to look at my deepest emotions and fear. What am I so afraid of? Alone, no work, no friends around, I am confronted to my biggest fear: I am not important. I constantly do things to prove to myself and others the contrary. The more extraordinary the better. If I stand out, maybe I am important enough. Yet this belief is never satisfied, and always needs more proof.
(...)

There are couple of things I would like to write about bolded statement.

1. You are Part of a Creator. Unique, Invaluable, Immeasurable, Immortal - so Vast and Complex that You will never be fully expressed/manifested within this – or any other – reality. There's no end to You. There never were, is nor will be some-One like You. Unique is the way You understand, perceive, evaluate, act. Literally every single "thing"/aspect of You is so Precious that it is inexpressible. Please, try to value/appreciate Self with such perspective in mind.

2. In current Experience, We are all undergoing, there are two aspects of Self – 'Objective" (material reality/actualization) and "Subjective" (inner reality, not actualized within frames of physical, source of physical itself). Each Being, with His/Her "Subjectivity" is like a separate Universe. When two Beings are meeting, it's like two Universes are encountering one another. Therefore turn to / look into your own Subjectivity. It is always, beyond any doubt Valid. It is You, who chooses to "actualize" (objectify within physical frames) some aspects of your subjectivity. We are unable to manifest/express/actualize Our subjectivity in full within material reality, as this reality is three-dimensional – far too limited to mirror your multidimensional Universe of subjective Self.
Mind your Self and observe how what You understand as "Inner" reacts to the "outside" (objective, physical reality and all events within it). This is process of learning Self, and through it, it will be easier for You to appreciate Self, exactly as You are (which is exactly what You should do in my opinion).

3. Always be conscious where your Point of Power resides. By default, it is within You, in Present Moment. Unfortunately there are so many People who place Their "Point of Power" outside of Self – so often They are placing It within Others and Their judgment. This is not as it should be. You do not need any-One's approval or sympathy to be Unique, Invaluable Self. You already are. It is within You ALWAYS.
Only You can take your Point of Power from Self and offer it to some-One else. By doing so, You are making harm to Self and starting to think that You have to "deserve" to be valuable or unique. Please, never, ever think like that. All You need is within You. Your job/task/duty is to recognize, acknowledge and cherish this Fact. Because it is a Fact and only You can deceive Self in thinking otherwise. Please do your Best to avoid it.

I would like to add, that one of Great tools of examining/learning your own Subjectivity is Meditation. To silent Mind and to listen – to open Self for everything that may come and never judge. Just learn, experience and appreciate.