Alaska 'Dark'/Black Pyramid: Linda Moulton Howe

Started by strangerthings, October 22, 2021, 12:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strangerthings

If some are positive and some are negative as in the way energy is symbolized, 0 and 1, binary (not one but two), B is two ......Be

Then having this pyramid being where it is makes a certain type of sense to me. Now, aside from her alien harvesting theory which I do not subscribe to at all, lets dive in!

My experiences have all fallen into line with the following:

From, Seth CD 1:

"It is a playground of creativity and joy if you realize that it is.

There are some that peek in at your windows to see what you are up to with your blocks. There are some who watch. But, watching, those observers do not see a block and say, "What a dirty old belief that is!"

Those watching do not feel they must come in and kick aside your blocks for you. They only make sure you have an infinite number of things to work with at your disposal. They only know that you form your own reality with the blocks that you have, and they do not judge. So that if such an observer peeks through the mortal window and sees a poor design, he does not say, "What a faulty picture!" He simply waits for you to kick the design apart and make a new one on your own. But the design as it was, was a design, and itself, a way of learning."

8)

Deb

Yeahhhh, that park about that peeking always bothered me, and reminds me of that Twilight Zone episode with the little girl who had a model town/train set populated by a kidnapped earth couple... the little girl was a giant looming over her "toys."

I'll listen to the above video. The woman seems a bit weird to me with the cat stuff, but I skipped around and it seems she possibly has someone credible on her interview which makes me curious.

BTW on a lighter note, a friend told me today about a SciFi series about an alien that's supposed to be pretty funny. I'll watch the first episode tonight, I can get it on Amazon. The trailer was, ummm, cute. Hopefully the show itself is not TOO cute.

LarryH

Resident Alien is hilarious. I saw several of the episodes on SyFi.

Linda Moulton Howe used to do a monthly report on Coast-to-Coast AM, seems to specialize in researching crop circles and cattle mutilations and is frequently on Ancient Aliens. She was once a beauty queen, but I have a hard time looking at her. The eyes, the mouth, the hair just seem...alien.
Funny Funny x 2 View List

strangerthings

Im with both of yall lol

But I dont seem to find much that is not already a repeat of her findings.
Aliens are not the first thing I go to either. Hey there are people around too ...haha

Yeah skip past the cats lol and I didnt watch the end with the questions etc... I just want the meat and I am familiar with her so its a give and take with her for me.

My big thing is ... a pyramid twice the size of The Great Pyramid in Alaska? What?!? (interest peek)

[editing to add that I did watch the cat part and seeing her beautiful cats I instantly went into a state of love and fondness for my cats that I have had over the years. awwwwwwww bless my little kitty cats enjoyed each one of them.]

Deb

Quote from: LarryH on October 22, 2021, 10:31:58 PMShe was once a beauty queen, but I have a hard time looking at her. The eyes, the mouth, the hair just seem...alien.

Ha ha ha, I have to admit I thought the same thing but didn't want to say anything. I wrote it off as simply the wrong choice in plastic surgeons. She looks to me like the wife of some Christian televangelist I can't quite place. Oh wait, maybe was it the mother from the King movie (1976) Carrie.

I got voted down last night on Resident Alien, but there's always tonight, lol.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

strangerthings

You are not the first one to say this lmao

Also if she was not the one people chose to report to with their "secrets" I would have posted someone else hahaha buuuuuut nups!  :P
Funny Funny x 1 View List

LarryH

Quote from: Deb on October 23, 2021, 07:03:08 PMI got voted down last night on Resident Alien, but there's always tonight, lol.
You can watch some episodes on Peacocktv.com.

strangerthings

So I just noticed something odd...

In Las Vegas there is a pyramid that is a hotel. That is not odd. What is odd is its color. Out of all the pyramids we know about that look like this .... what color have they been? Sooooo why this dark pyramid hotel? 

I do not believe in coincidences. What do the owners of Luxor know exactly?! Who gave them the idea to have a dark pyramid? Hmmmmmm ?! *S*

If there was ever a defining moment to define the word hoarder....ahem. I say the beans izzzzaaaa time for spillin! 

Could I be trippin? Sure....  but cmon lol why THAT color?

strangerthings

Im having a bit of fun with this!

The synchs alone are pretty cool.

The comments all over are silly, hilarious, "technical", useless, useful ...you know the general run of the mill lol

Would be kinda cool to take an astral journey there!  8)

LarryH

Quote from: strangerthings on October 25, 2021, 10:42:54 PMSooooo why this dark pyramid hotel? 
I have stayed there. I think I know why the Luxor is dark. Much of the surface consists of tinted windows. All the other non-window surfaces are tinted to match the windows in order to have a consistent single color, enhancing the aesthetic simplicity. That can only be done if everything is dark. I like the vertical pillar of light that emanates from the apex at night. It alludes to the idea that a pyramid is a generator of some kind of power.

strangerthings

Quote from: LarryH on October 26, 2021, 08:56:15 AM
Quote from: strangerthings on October 25, 2021, 10:42:54 PMSooooo why this dark pyramid hotel?
I have stayed there. I think I know why the Luxor is dark. Much of the surface consists of tinted windows. All the other non-window surfaces are tinted to match the windows in order to have a consistent single color, enhancing the aesthetic simplicity. That can only be done if everything is dark. I like the vertical pillar of light that emanates from the apex at night. It alludes to the idea that a pyramid is a generator of some kind of power.

Oh I understand all of that. Im not trying to negate that however, one of my hobbies used to be mass event synchronicity long before the Seth material. Where I studied events that led up to bigger events using synchronicity or "co-incide with" things. (co-inside)

I meant they could have picked a sandy color or any color. That corporation has trillions of dollars.

But yes them doing the light at its apex is highly significant. A part of me thinks they are...a bit bragging. Maybe one of their friends told them about the black pyramid and they thought "ah ha" I will build a hotel and we can call it Luxor! lol Lux is defined as "light". Luxor and Luxury have the same root. Also funnily enough you can not say the word Lux without saying the word "luck". Lady Luck is your imagination. Its your good luck charm. Its your Chi-arm. An extension of who we are. And we are baby gods in training learning to use our creative power to create and not destroy. To lovingly guide our powers to create.

When Seth talks about the creation of the pyramids using inner sounds, one would not achieve such greatness through vengeance and hatred. It would be done lovingly with creativity for whatever reason.

I find it odd that GMC even in 1999 named their Yukon a "Denali", before Mount McKinnley was renamed in 2015 to Denali.

You get what I am saying? Its the stream of consciousness.......
You just can not hide from consciousness. Sometimes it shouts loudly without saying a word directly at you. :P

strangerthings

When they "discovered" the pyramids in Eggypt, they were buried. This black pyramid also buried in Al ask A or is that All As KA? (see what I did there? *S*)

Bartholomew stems from Thalamus. The word bar means "son of". He is one of the 12 Disciples. It is one of the twelve aspects of the MIND that is orbiting the Inner Self. Thalamus or Thalamai means "chamber". Neville calls this the imaginative faculty and that this quality (aspect) of the mind once awake, distinguishes one from the masses.

Neville Goddard The Twelve Disciples

The twelve disciples represent the twelve qualities of mind which can be controlled and disciplined by man. If disciplined they will at all times obey the command of the one who has disciplined them.

These twelve qualities in man are potentials of every mind. Undisciplined their actions resemble more the actions of a mob than they do of a trained and disciplined army. All the storms and confusions that engulf man can be traced directly to these twelve ill-related characteristics of the human mind in its present slumbering state. Until they are awakened and disciplined they will permit every rumor and sensuous emotion to move them.

When these twelve are disciplined and brought under control the one who accomplishes this control will say to them, "Hereafter I call you not slaves but friends." He knows that from that moment on each acquired disciplined attribute of mind will befriend and protect him.

The names of the twelve qualities reveal their natures. These names are not given to them until they are called to discipleship. They are: Simon, who was later surnamed Peter, Andrew, James, John, Philip, Bartholomew, Thomas, Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, Thaddaeus, Simon the Canaanite, and Judas.

Seth Exercise:

"Now I would like you to close your eyes, or leave them open if you prefer. Let various inner sounds, memories of sounds, enter your consciousness, that may or may not be familiar to you. Try to think of the sounds of images. Think specifically of pyramids and see what sounds come to you."

"I would like both of you at odd moments to look at objects, then try to hear their sound. [...] This also applies incidentally to various organs of the body, and to the body itself. Then let the sounds evoke whatever naturally comes from them. There is a strange interrelationship between sound and what you think of as time, but a binding one."

"The pyramids exist as other than physical matter, but it is only as physical matter that you perceive them. [...] The symbols upon them often were meant to be sounded, the sound setting up reverberations. Some of these would automatically open up many doors, leading to as yet undiscovered secrets—but only for those who understood the use of sound."

"(Pause at 9:35; one of many.) The old Sumerians (spelled) are singing their chants now at the same time that Ruburt is trying to translate them now in your terms. [...] In one way of speaking you have (in quotes) "not yet" developed the proficiency, with sound that would now allow for the building of structures such as those we described in the last session."

"("This sounds really weird. There are also invisible pyramids—we just can't see them." [...] "These pyramids were constructed in such a way that they reflect everything else, so that when you look at them you don't see them as objects. [...] they're perfect camouflages of wherever they are, but certain sound pitches would make them visible.""

"[...] "And beside that the instruments also set up some kind of extra charge that we don't understand yet, around objects that were so constructed, like the pyramids," Jane continued. She was speaking faster now that she had in the session. "Doors and passageways inside the pyramids will open through the correct sound messages and signals, and were designed only to open if those correct signals were given.""

"(I opened my eyes. Jane opened hers, and I could see that Seth was present. [...] It was as though I could see this shape especially well while listening to the gong sound, which was quite prolonged actually. [...] Like the chants, which were pretty monotonous, up and down a few notes on the scale. [...]"

"(She saw a structure like a pyramid shape. She had the feeling that "heavier sounds were at the bottom. [...] It was all important, she said, that the heavier sounds were at the base of the structures. Like the musical scale, she felt that the sounds used in building the pyramids "made steps in the air that you couldn't see. Certain sounds went up—certain sounds bound things together—they all had purposes....")"

"("I feel that a whole mass of people would visualize a pyramid in their imagination," Jane said, "then through their chanting, the use of certain vowels and pitches, they actually changed the air where that building was going to be. [...] The noise of the chant was like something that you'd use to turn on this instrument—when the chant got to a certain pitch it turned on this instrument; and it somehow intensified and focused sound to what we would call an incredible degree —broke it down and then focused it in certain directions.""

"[...] "I never heard of anything like that. It sounded so crazy I didn't even want to say it, about the invisible pyramids.... [...] Jane's gestures thus indicated the large open center area of the room, as though she was reaching over a wall almost. [...] Seth didn't tell me anything like this was going to happen.""

-- The Personal Sessions 2, Session 605

Seth on Inner Sound and the Great Pyramid

Learning the Inner Senses is part of our heritage and birthright. Seth teaches us what they are and how to use them. Some in NOPR and in other places. I made a pdf of them for my own educational purpose and use, if you want a copy you will need to PM me.