Easter Fact-check

Started by inavalan, April 24, 2022, 01:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

Claim: Jesus was resurrected.
Fact-checked: TRUE, because He was vaccinated.
Funny Funny x 2 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

Deb

inavalan

Funny Funny x 1 View List
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

strangerthings

LarryH

If Mike Tyson has a chocolate Easter bunny, do you think he starts by biting the ears off?

inavalan

Quote from: LarryH on April 25, 2022, 12:17:45 PMIf Mike Tyson has a chocolate Easter bunny, do you think he starts by biting the ears off?
Fact-checked: This jab at Mr. Tyson DOESN'T confer him a "vaccinated" (compliant) status.

strangerthings

Quote from: LarryH on April 25, 2022, 12:17:45 PMIf Mike Tyson has a chocolate Easter bunny, do you think he starts by biting the ears off?

That passenger that got punched was insane though!

Its like playing with a loaded gun with one bullet !

I thought he was an idiot LOL

I would never provoke mike tyson !  ::Facepalm::

Deb

Maybe just one ear...  ;)