What is misfortune?

Started by Dreamer, June 13, 2022, 05:36:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreamer

We all want to create your own reality the way we are fortunate. But what is fortune, what is misfortune? Let me give an example.

There's a man that fell off the ladder while repairing an overhead light. Ambulance took him to the hospital. In the ambulance car he met a female paramedic and started dating her after he got released from hospital. They married and had a wonderful life together. The fall from the ladder, was it fortune or misfortune?

The same guy fell from the ladder without injuries. What a fortunate man! Really? He will probably never met that female paramedic and will never date her. Maybe he will never met a woman like her at all and stay alone the rest of his life. Or he'll have just toxic relationships, because he'll never met this woman that would made him lucky. The fall without injuries, was it fortune or misfortune?
Heaven on Earth is a choice you must make, not a place you must find.
- Wayne W. Dyer

strangerthings

Quote from: Wimmel on June 13, 2022, 05:36:18 AMWe all want to create your own reality the way we are fortunate. But what is fortune, what is misfortune? Let me give an example.

There's a man that fell off the ladder while repairing an overhead light. Ambulance took him to the hospital. In the ambulance car he met a female paramedic and started dating her after he got released from hospital. They married and had a wonderful life together. The fall from the ladder, was it fortune or misfortune?

The same guy fell from the ladder without injuries. What a fortunate man! Really? He will probably never met that female paramedic and will never date her. Maybe he will never met a woman like her at all and stay alone the rest of his life. Or he'll have just toxic relationships, because he'll never met this woman that would made him lucky. The fall without injuries, was it fortune or misfortune?

Is the glass half full or half empty?

In one probable outcome of ladder man he meets girl. In another he doesn't. In another one, ladder man has desk job.

Is there a probable outcome where he does not sacrifice his body to find a companion? Yes. lol

I think for me, I find simultaneous lives fascinating. I tend to follow the thought that it is for our whole self's expansion.

Pregnant with potential life.
Then flowing with expression.

Ladder man who fell can have various perspectives on injury and his relationship with girl. I think also those flower (manifest).

Like Like x 1 Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

Bora137

They had a contract to have a life together. The method of meeting they chose was the ladder accident. It probably fulfilled a number of functions - she got to be saviour, which really worked for them both, he got to be brave victim. So between them they designed a very fertile meeting point in spacetime. I'd say in this situation there was no fortune or misfortune at play.

Like Like x 1 Love it! Love it! x 2 View List

inavalan

Quote from: Bora137 on June 13, 2022, 03:07:24 PMThey had a contract to have a life together. The method of meeting they chose was the ladder accident. It probably fulfilled a number of functions - she got to be saviour, which really worked for them both, he got to be brave victim. So between them they designed a very fertile meeting point in spacetime. I'd say in this situation there was no fortune or misfortune at play.

Another perspective is that those people don't know if this was their planned getting together or not. Living nice and easy might not be what they came here for. This might actually slow down their learning during their current sojourn. So, their awake-selves should check with their inner-guidance what is the case.

I don't think this is a matter of fortune / misfortune, but of level of evolvement / ignorance that allows people to intuitively (using their inner-senses) make right choices for their individual personalities' learning.
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.

strangerthings

Quote from: Bora137 on June 13, 2022, 03:07:24 PMThey had a contract to have a life together. The method of meeting they chose was the ladder accident. It probably fulfilled a number of functions - she got to be saviour, which really worked for them both, he got to be brave victim. So between them they designed a very fertile meeting point in spacetime. I'd say in this situation there was no fortune or misfortune at play.

Great point!