Seth's comment on Marry Ellen's automatic writing

Started by inavalan, September 12, 2023, 04:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inavalan

"([Mary Ellen:] "Is my automatic writing legitimate?")

You are opening up channels to the inner self and, hence, hopefully beyond. Consider then what you are doing quite legitimate as a means, but not an end. Do not take everything you get as the holy word of God. You are working through the subconscious, and you must work through the subconscious in order to clear the channels. To know this does not mean that you should not trust what you are getting. It simply means you should look to it subjectively as well as intuitively.

You are on a pathway and you have a good beginning. There is debris in your way. This is not the fault of the pathway and the debris is perfectly legitimate for what it is so do not be discouraged but go your own way, slower, more calmly, and with inner confidence. Do not question so severely, for underneath you have been wondering whether or not you are reaching only the subconsciousness. To reach the subconsciousness itself is quite an endeavor and worthwhile. You must work through this in order to make communication with other layers.

And you have received some legitimate information in regard to your family. Information that helps you relate to them more clearly. Now, whether or not it is couched in reincarnational terms, it offers clear, precise and excellent insights as to how those within your family operate and what stimuli is important to them. Be thankful for it."

DECEMBER 8, 1970 - The Early Class Sessions Book 2
Although I don't always write it explicitly, it should be inferred that everything I post is "my belief", "my opinion" on that subject, at that moment.