Early Class Sessions

Started by Dandelion, January 27, 2017, 03:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandelion

From Early Class Sessions Book #2, ESP Class Session 1/6/70, a lovely, almost lyrical, and comforting quote (much appreciated after all the intense Personal Sessions I've been reading) about kinship with All That Is.

Starting in mid-paragraph:

QuoteI would like you to realize that within you always is a strong kinship and understanding.  A kinship with All That Is that can never be denied, and that even when you doubt most, this kinship is there for it provides the basis of your being.  It is always there, and if you look for it, but gently, you will always find it.

You need not rip yourselves apart to feel this kinship.  It is there with each breath that you take.  Now, I would like you, in this year of yours, in your quiet moments and even in your tumultuous ones, to look gently within yourselves for this living essence.  It will never betray you and it will always bring you confidence and strength even in the midst of tumult.  You can depend upon it.  And it will not lead you into weakness but into strength.

Deb

Thank you for this. It is so calming and reassuring: one of those quotes that are worth keeping handy for frequent reading. And there's a feeling of love and gentleness from Seth towards Jane and Rob, and an understanding about what they were going through (assuming that's who this was directed towards).

Dandelion

Definitely, Deb.  I'm saving it and have already read it multiple times.  I thought the way Seth expressed it was both beautiful and soothing. 

I think he was talking to a couple of class members, not to Jane and Rob, although he may have been talking to the class in general.  In the class sessions, it's sometimes difficult to keep up with who he's talking to because he skips from member to member, and of course there's no visual clues to help readers with the more conversational style of the class sessions.  The brief notes in parentheses indicating specific comments being made to a particular individual aren't always sufficient to be able to follow what's happening.