Some thoughts about physical distorsions aka illnesses, health challenges etc

Started by myststars, February 24, 2017, 06:26:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myststars

Durring my life i had many health challenges.In the so called past (9th grade college) it was like in a zombi movie with me alone aware of my stuff..Noone discovered the cause so i went to college knowing that i am on my own with the health.No doctor will help back then.In the huge desire to escape that there is nowhere to escape in 9th grade in physical soroundings.It was like work going from 8 to 15 to school feeling sick and getting back home that i hated back then very much.I disliked both deeply..Imagine like a ping pong ball never comming to rest.I couldn't just run away from home and i was sick without and nobody knew why.The adults around prefer to just have a deny that anything is happening...They put the easy and the immature tactics.The kid is lazy, it needs to be disciplinized with all sorts of abuse behaviour.The things go so far so i couldn't find confort in physical life so suddenly a solution came....Looking at a movie the one guy was put to test for telekinetic abilities and suddenly this is what i want to do...Going in this stuff ended up with controlled astral projection in a little time after school before parents came home and after that all sorts of intersting stuff happening in the morning...Also in my first day of college a dream came true that i dreamt 3 years before happening and somehow i had the feeling that needs to be remember...This combinations sparked the solution...If the ping pong ball couldn't stop in the two walls it may find a third solution .... upper...After astral projections there was turning back...Begin the quest for healing, curiosity of the states, wanting to learn to create some states from the morning at will...
Fast forward 14 years after 9th grade college after much research in my health stuff and trial and error and observational experimentation i could explain to someone and finally understood...He could so much...The huge emotional missery and pessimistic thoughts took after many years couldn't be cleaned in 1 session at 6 months interval but i got some other pieces of puzzles to add to my quest.Another doctor that was neurologist gave me around 6-7 type pills and i told him i refused to take them and i want other aproach.He gone silence and i haven't visited him ever since.The conplexity of many health imbalances and various doctors opinion after 14 years nailed my trust in occidental medicine forever.Jumping from one book to another, from one material to another ended up with my first channeling contact that was on youtube with Bashar..After listening to bashar i begin to search for private session from 2013 - 2014 and i found...The channeling it exapanded my mind physically...I had a physically feeling of it and many "normal" things became irelevant...
I said the above to put things in context so what i arrive at the point that may help many and was read in books but didn't clicked and today it clicked.
Last weekend i had a group channeling on internet with Pleiadian consciouness channeled by Wendy Kennedy and one quiestion was about physical challenges like cancer and bipolar and how can we heal that.
There were a couple of advices:
1. "Don't make it WRONG" .... The physical imbalance/disease/ilness whatever is not a WRONG thing and don't need to be repaired...If you keep the mentality about wrong the physical imbalances will keep feeded and no results will be seen.
2. (this is not exactly how it was said but what it clicked in my head) I see every physical challenge / illness/ disease whatever like a group of guides that want to keep me on the road of choice.It was not about the conscious choice but the other levels choice and have gratitude and thanks for this "guides" and repeat this frequently...
3. Those are imbalances and the thing is to ask yourself "How to come back in balance ?" ... The body shows you imbalances to tell you something about yourself...

Durring all this many many years the curiosity and all this "weird" random events in school in life gave me a sort of happiness that i am in this position and that i could see this awesome things, states etc.The more adventurous that is getting bigger in me is gratefull .This physical imbalances were like a gang of guides that wanted me to look at a different and accept fully the different road but many parts of me oposed to embrace fully the road..Yesterday i had the impulse to look again at doctor Strange and suddenly i hit myself with the realiazation "What i am controlling?"
I always think that if i hadn't this physical challenges i ended up with a dull life and no big motiviation to venture in the unknown, impossible, controversial stuff...I wouldn't trade this for the dull life "normal" life that was proposed to me by my parents and other adults around me.A big sense of gratitute and elevation above thinking about diseases and have to repair them..My mind was obssesed with "repairing" imbalances in the body and make those imbalances wrong...
Now i transceded and i feel they are there and are just part of me...I feel myself with them very natural...The gang of physical imbalances is there to teach me and to move me to a destination that i don't know, to keep me on track to something...

I transceded the NEED to repair my body...This is a pot of gold for me after so many years...I love those imbalances now...
I feel nothing needs to be repaired....I am...

Doctor strange still didn't healed his hands in the end to do the usual surgeon job but he was forced to move to other track  to save people in some other way.... THANKS to the car crash he now enjoyed a 180 degree turn on his daily life that never knew it was there....

I hope is a reconfirmation that that there is something beyond disease/ilness ...To reach the beyond point a huge jungle awaits oneself....It's own...THX to my group of physical imbalances (that were my teachers) now i enjoy my own pot of gold...
If there were suicide thoughts before now they cleaned up ... have no relevance...

Deb

It sounds like you have been through hell and back. What a story, I can't imagine going through such a youth, life is hard enough as it is.

Very interesting points made in your internet group session with Wendy, very valuable. I especially like the first one, "Don't make it wrong." Societal authorities (government, science, medicine, religion) dictate what is right and what is wrong and that is always changing. But the view of what is right is such a narrow one and does not take into consideration the wide range of personality differences and challenges. I suppose that's why there's such a push these days from spiritual sages saying to be yourself, accept yourself, that we each are unique and have our own things we bring to the world. Denying the world our true selves would be denying everyone else of what we are here to offer, not to mention the strain it puts on the individual. But we try to fit in, not make waves, please others. Part of that is just natural survival instincts, but speaking from experience of having been raised an only child by first generation Polish-American Catholics who believed that "children should be seen and not heard," "don't do that, what would the neighbors think?" and the role of women (to be the good invisible women behind the successful man), I realize how much has been drilled into people's belief systems. Or was—things seem different now, there is a stronger push for self-expression. The age of aquarius, I suppose.

"Being myself allows the wholeness of my unique magnificence to draw me in those directions most beneficial to me and to all others. This is really the only thing I have to do. And within that framework, everything that is truly mine comes into my life effortlessly, in the most magical and unexpected ways imaginable, demonstrating every day the power and love of who I truly am."

~Anita Moorjani 

I can't help but think that, considering the challenges you "chose" for this life, you must be advanced spiritually in order to have wanted to take them on. Your online session seems to have been a huge catalyst for you.

And Dr Strange: Yes, great movie. I saw it twice. Lots of messages there that many will miss, at least on a conscious level.

Quote from: myststarsTHX to my group of physical imbalances (that were my teachers) now i enjoy my own pot of gold...

A wonderfully profound statement.

myststars

Diseases are stickied as "wrong" in our society...The "wrong" have punishement, fear and all stuff behind it...
Another example would be that in the male audience the marriage is labeled as something "wrong" ...
Another thing is that current morality that is artificially imposed and not really believed at the core for human beings is illusory.
A genuine elevated frequency being wouldn't need morality .If oneself is trully raised they wouldn't resonate with crime, stealing and stuff.It's not in their vibrational range anyway.. Morality is a bit like religion..Morality is used for control the beings in "survival" and "sinners" with rules they can't follow mostly...The chances for a being in survival mentality to step over the rules of morality are very high.It seems the morality is used to get as many people punished.The goverment doesn't tell them to take care of the emotional framework and actually encourage them to do so from young age..The survival people may steal, atack and so on and sometimes feel there is not choice so the state finds a reason to punish them imo...Teenagers are another good example of people being punished frequently for failing the so called morality...The pranksters males are prone to punishment because their emotional state is very survival mode + added male agressiveness..Add the stuff that in male audience emotions are weak, feminine side is weak, feminine side has no value and you have a perfect soup for misconduct and punishement.In schools there is no emotion courses...Teachers are in a very mental imbalanced state in most countries.A solution and a good example would be to bring some Zen monks that have spent many years on top of mountain and bring them in the class just for their presence.They don't need to have a speech.Their presence and vibration will radiate around them and in the teens and teachers..They will act as a "feeling" example.
In jails same thing.If they can bring some zen monks around those people maybe it will make a difference...People will be touched.

Marianna

Thanks, myststars for the info on health. Especially the channeled part. I agree, these are all 'pointers'. How great that it's up to us to help ourselves. Yeah, that's some path you chose for yourself.
It's funny with the doctors... :) the guy who thinks he is my doctor has a favorite phrase which he says when I suggest that he decreases the med doses - "don't rock the boat" :)

So, I decided that all people and circumstances that seem to be restrictive will in the end help me.

As for projections, I'd love to try, but it sounds scary. I wish there was a 'gradual' program. Like you try 'small' things, see that it's fine, not scary, then do something more :)
So far I am only training myself to 'bring dreams back' to write them down in the morning. This surely is not scary.

Batfan007

Quote from: myststars
Diseases are stickied as "wrong" in our society...The "wrong" have punishement, fear and all stuff behind it...
Another example would be that in the male audience the marriage is labeled as something "wrong" ...
Another thing is that current morality that is artificially imposed and not really believed at the core for human beings is illusory.
A genuine elevated frequency being wouldn't need morality .If oneself is trully raised they wouldn't resonate with crime, stealing and stuff.It's not in their vibrational range anyway.. Morality is a bit like religion..Morality is used for control the beings in "survival" and "sinners" with rules they can't follow mostly...The chances for a being in survival mentality to step over the rules of morality are very high.It seems the morality is used to get as many people punished.The goverment doesn't tell them to take care of the emotional framework and actually encourage them to do so from young age..The survival people may steal, atack and so on and sometimes feel there is not choice so the state finds a reason to punish them imo...Teenagers are another good example of people being punished frequently for failing the so called morality...The pranksters males are prone to punishment because their emotional state is very survival mode + added male agressiveness..Add the stuff that in male audience emotions are weak, feminine side is weak, feminine side has no value and you have a perfect soup for misconduct and punishement.In schools there is no emotion courses...Teachers are in a very mental imbalanced state in most countries.A solution and a good example would be to bring some Zen monks that have spent many years on top of mountain and bring them in the class just for their presence.They don't need to have a speech.Their presence and vibration will radiate around them and in the teens and teachers..They will act as a "feeling" example.
In jails same thing.If they can bring some zen monks around those people maybe it will make a difference...People will be touched.

Off topic here, but the natural expression of aggression is something healthful and normal for both sexes, in all societies. In our modern world, we have deprived teenagers in particular of the natural rituals of moving into adulthood, many of which involve natural aggression (action).

This causes many problems, as energy is blocked up that MUST be released in some form or other. We pretend that "teenagers" and "aggression" is the problem, when the larger problems is the restrictive society, rules, and judgement of those who seek outlets for their ordinary human tendencies, that we try and deny and repress (they will always come out in one way or another), and then when of course that fails, people who can't integrate into our sanitized mainline reality with its INSANE restrictions and sub-human treatment, we call them criminals, lunatics, deviants, bad people etc, we lock them away and forget about them, and put them in places where they can not truly function as human beings, but more like animals, then we feel JUSTIFIED for making the bad people go away.
Often people who end up in this way have had no outlet to express themselves, and have lacked any models in their world so far (from family, peers etc) of how to behave appropriately.