Innumerable teams of intelligent and energy expressing beings

Started by eyelive4ever2, February 25, 2015, 01:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eyelive4ever2

Healers and the Healing Process by Meek copyright 1977

Page 272

I am Barnard.
There are innumerable teams of intelligent and energy expressing beings on the highest levels of spirit who are interested in the betterment of conditions on the plane of earth. They work together much as I do with teams of from five to twenty of such entities trying to perfect every possible means of alleviating pain and suffering of entities who are still in the physical existence. These teams go into your hospitals to observe operating techniques. They are interested in such work so as to help perfect your techniques and implement tools, instruments, and training for those who are the operation teams. These are perfected here in the spirit level of existence and given to those on your plane who are devoting their lives to this work, a little at a time in a way you call "intuition" or "inspiration".

Page 273

Question 2--
Sometimes exceptionally effective healers, for example, the American healer Edgar Cayce and some of today's good healers in England, claim they are getting NO help from discarnate entities. Are they in error in their opinion?
Answer--No, I would say they are not totally in error because in this area, through long training, the spirit within a healer is able to disassociate itself from the healer's body and go forward into the spiritual dimension and look at the physical body from within or without, seeing with the "eyes" which are the "seeing eyes"--in the old times such people were called "seers". this is a manifestation of what is known among psychics as X-ray vision. It comes to those who are usually able to lift themselves in a consciousness and concentrate upon that which they desire to see and if, as in Cayce's instance, the "spirit" which was Cayce (who was many other expressions of spirit and physical being in past centuries) was able to "see" (project himself) and become aware of what was inside the human body. We also know that there are those enlightened individuals who are aware that the universe is teeming with expressions  of energy and, by opening themselves completely as a channel, they may pull in the cosmic energy from the greater sources and allow it to flow through their hands to help and to heal distress in human bodies.
This has been taught in various places throughout history. It can be worked in cooperation with those on higher spiritual planes or it may be done strictly as an activity of the spirit within the healer, that which is his real, his true self. Usually these individuals have had a long history of being able to work with higher, finer energies. We feel that each person should go his own way. working with a human healer as I do (and many others I know) gives the healer a deeper experience and a wider range of knowledge than if he depends entirely upon his own ability to travel out from his body to gain the knowledge needed at a distance or to open himself to the cosmic influence. Also, we are delighted to have the privilege of being of service to persons serving as healers. This is our life. We must be of service. In becoming the "light" ourselves, we must serve the light.