A dedication of ideals

Started by eyelive4ever2, February 25, 2015, 01:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eyelive4ever2

Healers and the Healing Process

Page 274

Question 4--When a person wants to serve his fellowmen as a healer, what steps can he take to make himself a more suitable channel of guidance from a discarnate entity?

Answer--There are various teachings which have been given through selected channels over the century which express it thus: A dedication of ideals, a feeling of compassion, and a desire to reach out to touch those who are in need of healing. There must be a great ability to shut out from oneself all influences which would interfere with the objective. These are characteristics or qualities for which we look in an individual. The next thing is to guide if possible, or throw into his path, some learning or to let him learn by experience if he accepts the fact that he is a healer.

Deb

Quote from: eyelive4ever2 on February 25, 2015, 01:50:06 PMThese are characteristics or qualities for which we look in an individual.

I've not hard of that book before and couldn't find much information about it, even on Amazon. Who is the "we" in "we look?" I really like the quote, the simplicity of it and the information contained within. Having had an interest in healing arts, it really appeals to me.

Have you heard of David Elliott? His first book was The Reluctant Healer. I've taken some workshops from him, still have a couple to go, but I have mixed feelings about my role. He thinks he's the reluctant healer, hah! The workshops were life changing for me though and he's a bit of a channeler. In circle, he will get a message from spirit to be relayed to the person in the "hot seat." I can tell you they can be pretty profound, can turn people into puddles of goo. Sometimes they're an affirmation for the participant to repeat, sometimes they are insights, sometimes just a message.

Are you a medical intuitive?

eyelive4ever2

My/that mother was in a huge amount of pain. First boyfriend I had was going through dialysis. I am drawn to pain. Had several boyfriends all liquor drinkers and violent. I got hit several times. I wanted to fix them or help them. Had not read any books back then.
I think that my inner self is trying to get me to be some kind of intuitive. We should be saving each other of course since we are all ONE. I don't want to see others in pain. But it seems I have had personality deficiencies. Not finding anyone to talk to about the energy I was feeling flow through me caused me to stop. I thought that I could not just go out walking the streets wishing the best for others, receiving their looks of astonishment when their pain went away. I thought that I needed a best friend to rejoice with, but I was all alone. Even though I feel for others pain, I do not feel ONE with others. But what other kind of life is there? When you know that you are an eternal energy being just what kind of job do you get?
I had thought that "The Relunctant Healer" would be a good title for a book I might write. But so is "Abused by Darwinism". But Darwin got his info from Newton. And we are constantly being projected into this reality by our own personal gods. So have I been abused after all?
We means those invisible energy beings that are doctors in another reality that care about us. Discarnate entities are energy beings like Seth.

Deb

Quote from: eyelive4ever2 on March 02, 2015, 04:17:01 PM
I had thought that "The Relunctant Healer" would be a good title for a book I might write. But so is "Abused by Darwinism". But Darwin got his info from Newton.

That Bruce Lipton I keep talking about explains who Darwin was and how his theory came about, in the book Spontaneous Evolution, in the chapter Myth-Perception Two: Survival of the Fittest. It was not what I expected. Darwin was not a botanist and he was not smart enough to be able to follow his dreams of a medical career, so got a degree as an Angelican cleric. His sole role on the Beagle was to be a traveling companion to give the aristocratic captain someone to talk with, as the crew was "lower class" and they could not mingle. The ship had an official naturalist aboard, who, after a confrontation with Darwin, jumped ship in South America and so Darwin became the resident naturalist. Things grew from there. Darwin's Origin of the Species was actually a book written by someone named Alfred Russell Wallace, which Darwin published pretty much as his own, but not without injecting some of his own theories first. For instance, while Wallace felt that evolution was driven by the elimination of the weakest, Darwin flipped it to survival of the fittest (injecting a sense of aggression), and you know where that lead. There's a lot more in that chapter. I enjoy listening to the audio versions of Bruce's books, his passion for what he does is infectious--if you can get past his overuse of "interesting," lol, it's all VERY interesting to Bruce. I'm tempted to count how many times he says it  ;) .

The Spontaneous Evolution book is about how evolution is not random or accidental, but is conscious action on the part of an organism (of any size) to adapt to its environment. He stresses that in nature, there is a symbiosis between living things. I see that every day, having always felt close to nature. But our society stresses survival of the fittest because it's a fairly ingrained theory and as Seth says, we actually see more than we acknowledge, because we are filtering by what fits with our beliefs and we ignore the rest.