Worldchangers

Started by LenKop, August 30, 2016, 07:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LenKop

'Something happens when you meet the world. Something happens when you meet each other. Something happens when you have a child, when you think, when you look at each other. Something happens the moment you are born. And, the world is different. Because you are, the world is different. It is a world of individuals. And, distorting an old historic statement: God must love individuals because he never made anything else.
You are not born as members of a nation tied tail to tail. You each are aware of the difference of your thoughts. And, when your thoughts meet the world, you change the world. Now, you are, also, changed by the world since you are not made of concrete. But, if I have taught you anything, I hope I have given you the grace to know yourselves to some extent, to recognize that you are, indeed, in your way, world changers. For, as you change yourselves, as you grow, you change the world. The world changes because you are.'
ESP 1978.12.02

via Asuman Altan on FB

A beautiful quote. i get emotional whenever I read it.
So, if you ever have a shitty day, this is a nice reminder.

LK

Deb

Quote from: LenKopBecause you are, the world is different.

Quote from: LenKopFor, as you change yourselves, as you grow, you change the world. The world changes because you are.

Len, thank you for that entire quote. There's magic in it. It reminds me of my favorite Seth quote (partially, below), which still takes my breath away. I don't know what it is about the idea that each of us affects (unknowingly) others beyond our own existence, but it really touches me. Deeply. To be so ordinary, and yet create such a impact...

Quote from: Debthe touch of your hand can change a life in a way that no other individual, alive or dead, could change that life.
You act upon those that you know and those that you do not know in ways that no other individual can ever act.

That's the stuff that really gives true meaning to all of our lives.

JimK

It's been quite a while since I read Jane's ESP book and I have obviously forgotten that passage. So thanks for posting it, Len. You're right, it is special.

I don't recall the quote you posted either, Deb. Another really good one. Where did you find that one?

I think I'd like to pass both of those along.

LenKop

No worries guys. It's a beautiful passage. As is yours Deb. I only have a few Seth books, so the daily posts on FB are great, both for any material that I haven't read and just as a nice daily reminder.

LK

Deb

Quote from: JimKWhere did you find that one?

That was from the audio recordings, CD11. I really need to listen to all of those. The sound quality is often poor, so I really need to be sitting down somewhere quiet to hear them, I can't be out on one of my walks or cycling or driving the car. The entire quote is here: https://speakingofseth.com/index.php?topic=15

JimK

Thanks, Deb, it's a beauty!  :)

James Sidaway

I just had a flash concept-expander reading the passage after Deb's:
"In each of you resides a uniqueness that is never recaptured, no matter how many times you are reincarnated. The self that you are now is unique and therefore it is highly important that you honor the self that you are, through which the vitality of the universe shines."   

Ruburt is the same soul that independently the lives each self like a skin or a suit.  I though Ruburt was a type of overseer...  this is the reason Seth calls Jane, "Ruburt" instead of "Jane."  Ruburt is not Jane's Oversoul...  Seth is his Oversoul.   The way we should understand things here, on Earth, is that the suit-of-"Jane" is actually "Ruburt" and then we take on more of Seth's perspective of physical reality.  I just figured this out.  I'm like, wow!

So I see a kind of growing, spiritual kind of organism is our gestalt collective.  Not only is the non-physical growth at the outer extremities, but internally as well.  A 3d shape cannot accurate describe it's shape, just represent it, so Seth says "pyramidal gestalt" but saying spherical could work too, but we like things to have a bottom to sit upon.
We would be the selves that our soul experiences our many lives or incarnations with.  When our entire civilization of individuals achieve the ability to connect our personal control of intuitions and intellects together into a expanded synergistic up-step.  Then we step-up our selves into souls, then souls up-step to become Oversouls.  This seems to happen when mankind achieves becoming Earth's Loving Caretaker.  When Nature gives us the passing grade using our graceful collective love...  The Lumanians could not achieve that the way their were/are.  Don't follow the Lumanian's path is the message.  An AI-god and brainchips was their path... or our mankind will fail the blueprint like their mankind failed it.  This may be why the thUgtopians created a trap to spring upon our world in the first place, so the probabilities have a major split.  They can go off to follow the Lumanian path, the other major probability paths can try to succeed as mankind.

The world changer quote that I wanted to post is from "Unknown Reality" Session 742 where Seth describes the changed world where Sethies would want to aim-for through the probable choices:

"Mankind will be entering its own new house, then -- but the physical changes will be the result of interior ones, and alterations in main lines of probabilities.
"Christian theology sees the end of the world in certain terms, with a grand God coming to reward the good and to punish the wicked.  That system of belief allows for no other probability.  Some see the end of the world coming as a greater disaster, or envision man finally ruining his planet.  Others see periods of peace and advance -- and each probability will happen "somewhere."  However, many of my readers, or their offspring, will be involved in a new dimension of selfhood in which consciousness is fully explored and the potentials of the soul uncovered, at least to some extent.
"Human capabilities will be seen as what they are, and a great new period of development will occur, in which all concepts of selfhood and reality will be literally seen as "primitive superstition."  The species will actually move into a new kind of selfhood.
"Theories of probabilities will be seen as practical, workable, psychological facts, giving leeway and freedom to the individual, who will no longer feel at the mercy of external events -- but will realize instead that he (or she) is their initiator.
"Now, you squeeze the great fruit of your selfhood into a tiny uneasy pulp, unaware of the sweetness of its juices or the variety of its seasons.  You look at the outsides of yourselves as if a peach were aware only of its skin.  In the reality I foresee, however, people will become familiar with far greater aspects of themselves, and bring these into actualization.  They will be in touch with their own decisions as they make them.
If they become ill, they will do so knowing they choose the condition in order to emphasize certain areas of development, or to minimize others.  They will be aware of their options, consciously.  The great strength and resiliency of the body will be much better understood; not because medical science makes spectacular discoveries -- though it will -- but because the mind's alliance with the body will be seen more clearly.

Seth continue on... in Session 742.