The Akashic Records - Melissa Feick

Started by usmaak, September 16, 2018, 10:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

usmaak

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has read this.  I was browsing through Amazon and this book caught my eye.  Is it worth reading, or would I be wasting my time?

Piccaro

Quote from: usmaak on September 16, 2018, 10:04:19 PMHi,

I was wondering if anyone is benefiting from these weight loss pills and has read this.  I was browsing through Amazon and this book caught my eye.  Is it worth reading, or would I be wasting my time?

I've enjoyed it quite a bit. Melissa Feick is a really talented author. Did you end up getting it, Usmaak?

usmaak

I did.  It wasn't a bad book, but the author's writing style and grammar issues drove me to distraction.  There was some very Seth-like stuff in it and I liked that aspect of it.  Plus the book assumed a certain level of knowledge that I didn't have.  All the talk about chakras, for instance.  She just assumed that everyone knew what they were and where they are.  I had absolutely no clue, and it required me to go outside of the book to figure it out.

I did not get to akashic records, but that could be a belief thing as I'm not even remotely convinced that something like it exists.