Barrie Gellis interview

Started by Deb, October 18, 2021, 06:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deb

@barrie put up a link on FB today of this 2016 interview by a British talk show host, Kevin Moore. I've listened to many Seth-related interviews in the past, all good, but this one really stands out.

It's 2+ hours long, so I used Media Human's YouTube to MP3 converter to download only the audio from YouTube. That way I could put it on my iPhone and listen during my daily one hour walks. I've only gotten through part of it today, but I'm really enjoying it. Sound quality is stellar. The information and details are exactly what I crave. Barrie and the host are in sync with each other and the conversation is lively. I'm saving this one for my repository, since YouTube doesn't mean forever. Enjoy. :)

BTW there are a couple of commercials in the beginning, so don't  be confused as to whether this is the right link.

Love it! Love it! x 2 View List

strangerthings

I concur!

I heard this one before and I too saved it for my own repository.

Thanks for the reminder!

Lets all listen to Barrie *L*

(sure beats me grumbling about a simulation world lol)

PS I use an online converter so I dont have to download extra programs.... Im cheesy teehee
https://yt5s.com/en12
Like Like x 1 View List

Kyle

Deb, thanks for the great video link! I'm only halfway through it but yes, excellent!

St, I must have missed that thread... but what worries me is not "are we living in a simulation?", but whether many people really want to say, "why can't we live in a simulation?". An escape hatch, right? Maybe it's already like that? Maybe we shouldn't think about it until Halloween?  :)
Like Like x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List