Robert A. Monroe - Jane Roberts & Seth

Started by strangerthings, October 05, 2021, 02:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strangerthings

https://archive.org/details/ram-jane-roberts-seth-and-jc-ramtha

Interesting nonetheless.

I am NOT a R A M T H A fan AT ALL.

:-*

I am feeling a little protective listening to it toward Jane and Rob. How weird!
It is not like they need it. Yet that part is there.

Anyway, enjoy!

Like Like x 1 View List

dougdi

Wow, thanks for this! Only problem is the tape is running slow, it almost doesn't sound like Bob but it obviously is.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Sena

Quote from: strangerthings on October 05, 2021, 02:02:09 AMhttps://archive.org/details/ram-jane-roberts-seth-and-jc-ramtha
St, thanks for this link. I read the three main Robert Monroe books a few years ago. It is true that he had fantastic adventures, but there did not seem to be a coherent spiritual teaching that one gets in the Seth books.
Like Like x 1 View List

strangerthings

Quote from: dougdi on October 05, 2021, 06:46:33 AMit almost doesn't sound like Bob
lol I know what you mean! I had to take a double take ... Im surprised it wasnt fixed - its easy!

One time for kicks when cleaning neville audio I made his voice super low....then I made him sound like a chipmunk! it was fun! hahaha

All in all worth a listen glad you enjoyed it

Deb

Wow thanks for this! I haven't listened yet, but will.

I was always suspicious of Ramtha/JZ. Joe Dispenza started out being one of her minions but apparently it didn't last. The first time I attended one of Joe's first lectures (Shambhala Mountain Resort in Red Feather Lakes), I was one of the roughly 20 people that attended. I was literally seated at his feet, it was in their yoga room and he had a chair while the rest of us had mats on the floor. During break I asked him about JZ and he refused to look me in the eye, mumbled something unintelligible and kept looking away, lol.

I just downloaded a copy. I've been trying to score a copy of anything out there about Jane/Seth because things tend to get lost on the internet. I've been trying to make SoS a repository for anything Seth. Audio sounds a bit slow too, I can probably adjust with Audacity.
Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

strangerthings

Quote from: Deb on October 05, 2021, 06:40:48 PMDuring break I asked him about JZ and he refused to look me in the eye, mumbled something unintelligible and kept looking away, lol.

I just downloaded a copy. I've been trying to score a copy of anything out there about Jane/Seth because things tend to get lost on the internet. I've been trying to make SoS a repository for anything Seth. Audio sounds a bit slow too, I can probably adjust with Audacity.

LOL !! alls Im gonna say about that first part

and awesome repository comment!

Yes audacity should fix it. You can make him sound like a chipmunk too! If you are in a crappy mood this is funny!

teehee