Another blog referring to Seth

Started by Sena, October 06, 2021, 12:43:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sena

This is the Robert Moss blog:

https://mossdreams.blogspot.com/search?q=seth

Some quotes:

QuoteIt took an intervention to get me to start reading the Seth books. The intervention came embodied by a lively, intelligent woman from Caracas named Romelia. I had met her the previous year in Brazil, where we had investigated the mixology of caipirinhas. On a visit to New York, she called me at the farm to which I had recently moved. Naturally, I invited her to visit. At the end of the long drive to the farm house, she could not wait to cross my threshold before she shouted, "Robert, you must read Jane Roberts!"
    And I did, and I did. I started with Seth Speaks. I was stunned. Here was the clearest model I had so far found for the nature of the self and the conditions for reality creation in the multiverse. I could have done without all the interruptions to the text (as we are told that Jane paused to smoke a cigarette, for example) but nonetheless the voice came through, bold and clear......

"You must read Jane Roberts!" the lively, voluble Latin woman shouted at me on my doorstep before she had even crossed the threshold, on August 5, 1988. I had met her in Brazil, a couple of years before. We shared a taste for caipirinhas and spiritual adventures, and when she told me she was visiting a daughter who lived half an hour south of me, I naturally invited her to visit us at the farm.
    I had heard of Jane Roberts, and was aware that I was living in her neighborhood, since she came from Saratoga Springs and later lived in Elmira, New York, whose other familiar presences included my beloved Mark Twain. But I had never opened one of her books. I was wary of psychic mediums, maybe because one in the family had foreseen my death (accurately) when I was three years old. I was usually unimpressed by channeled material, which sometimes seemed to come through in overly pompous, foggy or inelegant forms.
    I could not resist the archetypal cameo of the messenger on the doorstep. I went to a bookshop and purchased everything by Jane Roberts that they had in stock. I started reading Seth Speaks, as Romelia suggested, and discovered one of the books that became life rings for me in a period of psychic storms and shamanic trials.

Who is Seth? In describing himself, he prefers not to use the word "spirit". He jokes that he is a "ghost writer". He says, "I am an energy personality essence, no longer focused in physical matter...    To write this book...I adopt from my own bank of past personalities those characteristics that seem most appropriate." He can communicate through Jane Roberts because she is a "window". Within her psyche is "what amounts to a transparent dimensional warp that serves almost like an open window through which other realities can be perceived."
    Where is Seth based? Not in what we think of as the afterlife. "You must die many times before you enter into this particular plane of existence."........

We live in many times, and it is all happening Now

"You live many existences at one time." We are connected to personalities living in the past and the future and in parallel realities. Their gifts and their dramas are relevant to us. And it is all happening Now.
    Reincarnation is for real, but only one of many after-death options, and we mustn't get trapped in linear conceptions of karma and in past-life "passion plays" because any past or future is a probable reality that can be accessed and changed Now.

"You may draw upon knowledge that belongs to other independent selves." We can tune into parallel selves by switching consciousness and by above all by waking up to what is going on in our dreams. Great creativity is "multidimensional art", in which the creative mind is able to draw on the gifts and the energy of many selves, In ordinary life, we may be able to borrow physical strength and skills from other selves who developed differently from our present self by drawing on "latent layers" that are traveling close to us.
    You can tune in to parallel selves by switching consciousness "They are a part of the same river of your identity." Great creativity is multidimensional. "Its origin is not from one reality, but from many, and it is tinged with the multiplicity of that origin."
Love it! Love it! x 1 View List

strangerthings

First off I had to look up the word "caipirinhas " and what do you know it is a drink! A Cocktail! And it looks delicious !

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/20210/caipirinha/

And btw - Hey I have been to Caracas and I got me some masks from there! I used to collect odd strange masks it was a thing. Also a very strange place to visit if you are an American. At the time I was a teenager and everyone stared at me lol Guess it was the hair. They looked at me like I was an alien visitor LOL

Lots of "poverty" there back in the day. It was very foreign for me to see such. Nonetheless GORGEOUS! Beautiful place to visit. Friendly fine people once they got to talk to you. Most did not speak English and that is always fun for me to guess and figure stuff out - a challenge to build rapport hahahaha but fun!

I definitely enjoyed reading your excerpt thank you so much! I will check that blog out...

Oh! btw did you know Mark Twain created "The Bohemian Grove" in California? hahahaha mind blowing. But back then it was not what it is now lol... but there was fun loving freedom of all sorts back in Twains day in that neck of the woods... too funny

Sena

Quote from: strangerthings on October 06, 2021, 04:27:03 AMAnd btw - Hey I have been to Caracas and I got me some masks from there! I used to collect odd strange masks it was a thing. Also a very strange place to visit if you are an American. At the time I was a teenager and everyone stared at me lol Guess it was the hair. They looked at me like I was an alien visitor LOL

Lots of "poverty" there back in the day.
St, thanks for sharing your experience. I understand there is poverty there again, once the oil boom ended. It's interesting that there are Seth readers all over the world, although the numbers are small.

Deb

"I started with Seth Speaks. I was stunned. Here was the clearest model I had so far found for the nature of the self and the conditions for reality creation in the multiverse."

Thanks for the link Sena! I enjoyed his way of describing the whole Seth thing. I took a look at his website too, he gives workshops and has written quite a few books. A lot are about what he calls active dreaming and considers himself a dream teacher.

"You dream, each of you, but there are few great dream artists."
—UR1 Section 3: Session 698 May 20, 1974

PS I was snooping around Moss's blog and he's posted several times about Seth. I'll need to take a look at all of them! https://mossdreams.blogspot.com/search?q=Seth
Like Like x 1 View List

strangerthings

Quote from: Sena on October 06, 2021, 06:25:47 AM
Quote from: strangerthings on October 06, 2021, 04:27:03 AMAnd btw - Hey I have been to Caracas and I got me some masks from there! I used to collect odd strange masks it was a thing. Also a very strange place to visit if you are an American. At the time I was a teenager and everyone stared at me lol Guess it was the hair. They looked at me like I was an alien visitor LOL

Lots of "poverty" there back in the day.
St, thanks for sharing your experience. I understand there is poverty there again, once the oil boom ended. It's interesting that there are Seth readers all over the world, although the numbers are small.

Some where Seth talks about what you read is shared with everyone. So if there is one person in Caracas reading and practicing, then telepathy ensues!

So, my thinking is that it is located within the telepathy stuff. All around the word is awesomeness!

Sena

Quote from: Deb on October 06, 2021, 05:17:29 PMThanks for the link Sena! I enjoyed his way of describing the whole Seth thing. I took a look at his website too, he gives workshops and has written quite a few books. A lot are about what he calls active dreaming and considers himself a dream teacher.
Deb, thanks for drawing our attention to Robert Moss's books. I found this article which I am attaching as a pdf. It is a story about Winston Churchill and his wife Clementine. A dream Clementine had and communicated to Winston may have saved his life.

Sena

Quote from: strangerthings on October 07, 2021, 07:11:23 PMSome where Seth talks about what you read is shared with everyone. So if there is one person in Caracas reading and practicing, then telepathy ensues!

So, my thinking is that it is located within the telepathy stuff. All around the word is awesomeness!
St, yes there is synchronicity and/or telepathy here. It is likely that this forum has a connection to Framework 2.
Love it! Love it! x 1 View List